rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Return of Kings link blocked from Google by false claim of defamation

The link: http://www.returnofkings.com/68992/privi...s-about-it

This is from Lumendatabase.org, which is the site Google directs you to if you'd like to see what links it's not showing because of a DMCA notice. After searching the tag Roosh I noticed an interesting request for a link removal not on the grounds of a copywrite violation, but for defamation.

Perhaps her claim of defamation should be considered her lying under oath, I'm curious what would happen if her illegitimate claim was challenged in the legal system.

Quote:https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/15819866 Wrote:

Re: Unknown

Sent via: Unknown

Notice Type:
Defamation

Legal Complaint

1. Defamation_ The content here published is false and seeks to damage my reputation. The recollection of events that "She orchestrated a “honey trap,” using her friend, to assault someone and get a mob involved" and that "[REDACTED] was on the prowl looking for Roosh already and she texted a male “crew” (how feminist of her) to arrive in order to physically intimidate him" is entirely invented by the author of the article. Furthermore, I do not nor have I every identified or claimed to identify as an "anarchist-feminists". Such claim is damaging within my field (I am a jurist) because it portrays me as denying the validity of the legal system. Also, this article insinuates that I am violent - which is completely false. For example, it insinuates that I intended to cause physical arm to a person_ "We can only guess if they intended to commit further, more serious crimes against Roosh and his friends, but luckily Roosh’s group was able to extr ...

Defamation Claim #1
URLs of Allegedly Defamatory Material:
http://www.returnofkings.com/68992/privi...-feminist-[REDACTED]-lelievre-assaults-roosh-v-on-street-and-brags-about-it

I think it's hilarious that she had her name redacted from the report despite it obviously being written by herself. She's embarrassed about an article that was a well deserved hit written about her and now she's trying to cover it up.

Here's the video, obvious assault, obvious foundation for saying she is violent makes me want to turn up two middle fingers towards her too.

Why does she think it's right to throw beer on someone? and if wrong behavior deserves justice why does she think she shouldn't suffer the consequences of her reputation suffering. In these times when men often lose their reputation on false allegations, I think it would be very fitting for her reputation to suffer based upon the assault she actually committed.

Fuck that bitch.

"Defamation" by definition can not include factual information.

Quote:Quote:

Such claim is damaging within my field (I am a jurist) because it portrays me as denying the validity of the legal system.

Anyone involved in throwing a drink on Roosh, threatening him (online or in person), or stalking him down the street in Montreal was denying the validity of the legal system. If these people were not denying the validity of this system, they would have complied with it and not behaved in such a fashion.

Throwing a drink on someone has been established as assault in Canadian case law.

Here's a good example of how the police have responded to such incidents:

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/06...mayor.html

There are plenty of other examples in common law countries where people have been arrested, charged, and/or convicted following these kinds of incidents.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

"This article is hurting me. I don't want to face consequences for my actions."

[Image: jFpPb1X.gif]

Throwing a drink into someone's face is a form of assault. If she exchanged it with acid it would be assault with a deadly weapon.

In addition - when you rally an angry mob and unleash it on someone, then you are liable and partly responsible if the mob hurts that person. At the very least her behavior was highly negligent and certainly criminal.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and ex-boyfriend throws a drink into her face, then gets a bunch of angry men and women to pursue her because she supposedly hurt his feelings. The courts would come down hard against him.

Of course it hurts her reputation, but she is free to go to court and try to have the article removed.

Another option is to contact Roosh, be all honey, send nude pics and hope that he is a very very kind man.

Btw, the article states that Roosh pressed charges.

So, what was the outcome?