rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fatness as a core problem in dating field nowadays

I think, that the biggest problem with women nowadays is FATNESS! It creates abnormal tension and concurrency within society.
Even here in eastern Europe, around 80% of women are out of game for me. Simply because they are too fat. I don't even ever talk to them.
And those 5% of women, who somehow understood that good figure and pretty face works in this world - they are getting everything nowadays.
Fat women are actually making life worse for themselves and for man.
If we want to improve society (if that's possible?!) I think, we- man , we should educate and expose to women, how we see them, and how important is NOT TO BE FAT!
If more man are getting information about how to meet women, it doesn't solve anything, because simply, there are not enough slim women to date.
I see it as a core problem in dating field nowadays. What do you think?

Fat women are "just a human" too

But yes I agree..... that fatties are no good for anything.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9401772]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The worst thing is that they are pushing so bloody hard for fat acceptance as a normal thing. I don't give a shit what anyone says. Being 30+ lbs over weight is not attractive or healthy. Who wants a lazy slug as a bang, or LTR? It's just not natural.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

I'm particularly sick of women who do it on dating apps. I've learned ever to ever meet up with a girl who only has face pics. But I've still been fooled several times by fat chicks who straight up lie by putting up old pictures where they were thin. One girl I met up with was super skinny in her pics but borderline obese in person. I felt no sympathy.

Ironically, if a girl is a bit chubby but shows it outright and accentuates it instead of trying to hide it, it can look sexy with the right body type.

Actually, fat women are good for my personal preferences. Before you vilify me for that statement or deem me a chubby chaser, let me explain.

Getting fat is easy, and marks the path of least resistance. The reason for getting fat doesn't matter. Whether its sheer laziness, depression, an eating disorder, or even a thyroid issue, these women have outwardly manifested either a serious personality flaw, or a biological one. I have no desire to date lazy or depressed women, or women with underlying health issues. If they weren't fat, it's entirely possible I would waste time with them before discovering what is really going on beneath the surface and then dropping them.

By being fat, I already know I have no business with them, and can move on to more suitable prospects. If 80% of women are fat, that just means 80% of women aren't suitable for me! Shortens the funnel even more.

Quote: (07-22-2018 07:12 AM)just a human Wrote:  

I think, that the biggest problem with women nowadays is FATNESS! It creates abnormal tension and concurrency within society.
Even here in eastern Europe, around 80% of women are out of game for me. Simply because they are too fat. I don't even ever talk to them.
And those 5% of women, who somehow understood that good figure and pretty face works in this world - they are getting everything nowadays.
Fat women are actually making life worse for themselves and for man.
If we want to improve society (if that's possible?!) I think, we- man , we should educate and expose to women, how we see them, and how important is NOT TO BE FAT!
If more man are getting information about how to meet women, it doesn't solve anything, because simply, there are not enough slim women to date.
I see it as a core problem in dating field nowadays. What do you think?
This is ridiculous.

I've been in Latvia, your home country according to your profile. There are many hot women there. Same as most countries in Eastern Europe.

If you are not dating the women you want step your fucking game up.

Another thing it that you can expect a woman to gain 10-20 pounds once she has caught her man. If you start with a girl who is slender, she will still be hot with another 10 pounds. If she is a bit chubby, the extra weight will be far too much. SInce I'm looking for someone to marry, this is important to me.

I recently stepped into another dupe online date, given how her profile had merely two ambiguous face-pix. I took the gamble and set it up, and arriving early at the venue, hanging back a bit of a distance away, I saw her enormous ass lumber up to the entrance.

Just before she was able to look around for me, I got up and left, turned off my phone, and upon getting back home, I deleted my online dating profiles.

10 pounds max depending on her starting frame size (excluding pregnancy). If she gains more than that then she's too comfortable and you're already in trouble with the relationship. I told my girlfriend that if she gained more than 10 pounds I wouldn't find her as attractive. She'll likely call you an assholes or w/e but hold frame and you'll be fine.

Quote: (07-22-2018 10:32 AM)Mess O. Wrote:  

I recently stepped into another dupe online date, given how her profile had merely two ambiguous face-pix. I took the gamble and set it up, and arriving early at the venue, hanging back a bit of a distance away, I saw her enormous ass lumber up to the entrance.

Just before she was able to look around for me, I got up and left, turned off my phone, and upon getting back home, I deleted my online dating profiles.

LOL, that's cold but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I know, I've never done that before, and actually, I don't think I've ever been flaked on either, but I just can't take that shit anymore.

With game fat shouldn't be in your train of thought anyway. I would not bag a fatty or anything less than 6 unless only for the novelty Factor. Slim to none for the novelty Factor.

I agree with the op and as a fitness guy I'm glad to see more girls hitting up gyms and health culture becoming more popular mainstream.

But yeah the world would be a better place if people took the healthy things from narcissism like disciplined physical activity and dressing better instead of just the taking selfies part.

Quote: (07-22-2018 07:12 AM)just a human Wrote:  

80% of women are fat in EE? You can't be serious. Even in America, that figure isn't more than 60-65%.

I think one of the reasons why there are so many fat chicks today is because so many of them can manage to get a guy with out any problem. This is due to the high level of male thirst that exist today. I see many average looking guys dating seriously overweight chicks all the time now. When this situation is present, these woman have zero incentive to lose weight or make any meaningful change in their diets.

Right now, I know a girl that is 21, in college majoring in engineering and sadly, she's about 50-80 pounds overweight. She actually has the potential to look good if she were to get serious about getting in shape and changing her diet. And yet, she actually has a BF and he is actually a decent looking guy that is in average shape. When I was this guys age back in the late 1990s, you just didn't see this happen where an average looking guy dated an obese girl. Today, it the norm.

Gym culture is growing. One of the few positive from tbr social media attention surge is that now women, to get likes in IG, need to look good. You're not getting lots of likes if you look like shit. Girls in the gym doing squats trying to get a booty now. I notice now overall more girls working out these days than in prior years. There will be an eventual shift to being lean and tight. It will likely be the next crop of girls coming up (I go in 6 year cycles with girls being somewhat different from the last 20 vs 26 form example), but it will happen.

Also, just ignore fatties like always. If dudes stopped fucking these pigs they would smarten up and get their act together. It only gets bad if you're in a low rent venue with lots of hogs around. You go to good venues and fatties aren't really around.

^^^Shieeet, with the boundless amount of thirst out there these days, even land whales are getting tons of likes an absurd “beautiful” and “queen” comments on social media.
Admittedly, the problem is far worse in my community among Black American women where obesity is legitimately over 80%. Sadly, it’s the low self-esteem lads who are not holding these wildebeest accountable and showering them with attention.
Personally, as a former obese person, my theory is that many fat people have no clue just how fat an unsightly they are. When I look back at pictures of my former self, I’m shocked that I didn’t realize it sooner even with an abundance of self confidence.

If an easy cure (a pill or something) for obesity ever is invented, gaming will get much easier, social dynamics will get better for everyone and the average amount of sex people have will increase. Also fertility and birthrate will probably increase, which isn't necessarily a good thing globally but it would be beneficial in many developed countries where the birthrate is currently low. For example here in Finland the birthrate is at all time low currently, only about 1.71 children per woman and decreasing every year.

Also, the average IQ would increase or at least the current trend of decreasing could stop perhaps... People would be more conscientiousness, industrious, healthier, productive. Everything would be so much better.

As always this is filed under the folder "women's problems that exist because of men's thirst". Of course women will be fat if dudes keep swiping right on them and wifing them up. Fuck even that Jezebel queen (her name shalt not be spoken) manage to get married to a Mexican dude. I know homeboy wanted his green card but still nigga that's just low.

Other than that if fatness is constantly a problem try dating up the social-economic ladder a bit. Girls from rich families or have high-paying job tend to be thinner and eat healthier. You could also try the hippie or vegan scene. They are intolerable but they eat a bit healthier.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

If you find 80% of women in EE fat the problem is with you my friend. About 1 in 10 EE girls can be considered chubby and I'm quite picky, not into girls with round fat asses (Brazilian style) or big boobs.

Maybe fat girls in today's society would have an incentive to work on self improvement if they didn't get so much attention. Even in EE a fat war pig can find dick on demand. Once more guys start upping their game and go red pill things will hopefully improve.

Quote: (07-23-2018 07:21 AM)HungJohnson69 Wrote:  

If an easy cure (a pill or something) for obesity ever is invented...

There already is an easy cure for obesity, and it's called clean eating with a caloric deficit and exercise.
Doesn't get much easier than that.

Quote: (07-23-2018 07:52 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

If you find 80% of women in EE fat the problem is with you my friend. About 1 in 10 EE girls can be considered chubby and I'm quite picky, not into girls with round fat asses (Brazilian style) or big boobs.

Eastern Europe is in fact quite obese, but this doesn't necessarily mean that young women in particular are. In any case, the most obese EE country seems to be Czech Republic with an obesity rate of 26,80% (BMI30+) according to this: https://renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/

Poland, 25.20%.

For example Germany has an obesity rate of "only" 20,10%.

And of course we have to remember that "obese" and "not thin" are two different things... There is a big gray area between obese and thin, and most people fall in to that category, most being overweight or close.

Quote: (07-23-2018 08:07 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2018 07:21 AM)HungJohnson69 Wrote:  

If an easy cure (a pill or something) for obesity ever is invented...

There already is an easy cure for obesity, and it's called clean eating with a caloric deficit and exercise.
Doesn't get much easier than that.

It's easy for some people like you and me. Obviously it's not easy for the majority of people. Newsflash: 75% of Finnish men and 66% of Finnish women are overweight (BMI25+). It's not getting any better, it's getting worse and the same trend applies to most countries...

Basically only about 10-15% of Finnish women are thin enough for me to wanna fuck them. I like thin women, I don't like overweight or borderline overweight women. My women need to be THIN. I'm old enough to remember the times when this was THE NORM and fatness was rare. I'm conditioned to like thin women. Life would be so much easier if I could somehow get turned on by larger women or MEN... Everything would be so much easier. [Image: smile.gif] So I kind of envy men who don't mind women having some extra weight. Or bisexual men. Fucking lucky bastards.

cant lie. i have fucked big pussy before. alcohol can make you do funny shit. generally i dont like fat people.

We need some pics, with different categories for obese and chubby.

It's getting worse. I'm in Poland right now and I've never known it to be so bad. Particularly on the dating apps. I keep getting catfished and it grinds my gears because try finding a fat chick in Warsaw. Especially if she's in her twenties or thirties it's literally impossible. Yet I'm meeting my fair share of them from apps like Tinder and Bumble.

I was SIF'd twice today and it's making me feel extremely frustrated. I simply do not tolerate fat or chubby chicks anymore especially after having two mLTRs recently with skinny 26 year old Polish girls.

I used to only meet beautiful skinny women in the EE, but it's changing. I don't know where these fat chicks are hanging out because I never see any during the day, it's just when I arrange a date at night; that's when one seems to crawl up out of the sewers to come and meet me.

They are also tough to get rid of - no joke.

Even as recently as last year I couldn't have met a fat chick if I tried.