rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Guy Called Out Roosh For Saying Dating Sucks in Torronto

[Image: bb9ea10ff98b6dedb0d9c9c58466f38c.png]
[Image: 9d55c7a30065d087cf929154b65bb3e2.png]

[Image: 2e48222108063a6e66f7b70a39e229c3.png]

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

"Now here's the thing dude. No place sucks. Your attitude towards that place can suck (which just means you suck)."

[Image: malehamster.gif]

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Is this the IRT nuclear weapon?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

The first photo looks like an indian Sanjay that hired a 2$ whore to try to look cool.

[Image: 1492111914235.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

[Image: troll.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (07-21-2018 08:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

This thread is going exactly the direction I was hoping for.

Get Off My Lawn Podcast #68 - "Don't have sex with women in Toronto"

Quote:Quote:

In this cockamamie theory episode, I posit the assumption that you need to be at least tangentially associated with the Mediterranean to be good in bed. Girls from Montreal are good lays because they are originally French and the south of France is on the Mediterranean. Girls from Toronto, however, are not even remotely linked to that body of water and despite having kick ass bodies, they do not know what to do with them.

https://omny.fm/shows/get-off-my-lawn-po...-with-wome

Look.

This guy is obviously posting this to market himself or some scammy shit he's peddling.

But.

There's truth in what he is saying. Of course you can do very well in a city with an unfavorable dating market.

The question is if you should when there are better options available to you.

When someone posts "XYZ city is hard derb derb" we collectively stop thinking about the possibilities to make the most of it.

If you want easy, go to the Philippines and use my Tinder datasheet.

But maybe it's better to stop running away from things that are hard.

Challenges build character.

There are plenty of nice girls in Toronto, they're called Americans, South Americans, Asians and Europeans.

Most insults are compliments in disguise

Romans 8:18-21

"Most insults are compliments in disguise" -Mr. G

Roosh could get laid in Toronto, but as a world travelling player, who has played everywhere, why even try. This guy is just trying to market his little business because he realizes that there are so many incels and mgtows in Toronto. Looks-wise the chicks can be pretty good, especially if you are down to fuck any ethnicity in the world. Still, they are bitches....and there is way too much competition for mediocre chubby chicks. People come here for work and to be vegans, not for the chicks. Also, so many feminists and purple hair and hetero guys who actually speak like they are gay. This new generation is so odd to me.

King West is your best option at night.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Quote: (07-21-2018 06:42 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

Roosh could get laid in Toronto, but as a world travelling player, who has played everywhere, why even try. This guy is just trying to market his little business because he realizes that there are so many incels and mgtows in Toronto. Looks-wise the chicks can be pretty good, especially if you are down to fuck any ethnicity in the world. Still, they are bitches....and there is way too much competition for mediocre chubby chicks. People come here for work and to be vegans, not for the chicks. Also, so many feminists and purple hair and hetero guys who actually speak like they are gay. This new generation is so odd to me.

I could almost swear you're talking about Melbourne. [Image: undecided.gif]

[Image: sss.gif]

It's an obvious marketing gimmick and ploy to get guys to buy their products and/or sign up for pseudo-Bootcamp. Something's really off with that guy because everything is too professional: fancy website, expensive products, sharp clothes, quality photoshoots, etc.

Quote: (07-21-2018 07:54 PM)Bluey Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2018 06:42 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

I could almost swear you're talking about Melbourne. [Image: undecided.gif]

Heh, I remember in around 2015(?) when I realized the credible intel coming out of Melbourne and Sydney clearly indicated that they at least matched if not exceeded Toronto and Copenhagen.

The guy looks kinda like Aziz Ansari's evil twin brother. Probably has an annoying nasally voice to go along with it just like the SJW Aziz. I mean Aziz has a couple alright jokes here & there but he ain't no Russell Peters IMO.

This guy has his marketing strategy down. Create beef with a more famous man in the same industry, hope for some internet drama, and ride it all to more clicks, likes, and money. So the best call is probably to ignore. This guy is running circa '03 game and, Roosh has obviously progressed past that.

That said, I would like one day to see Roosh deliver a response to a hater in this vein:

Asfdk beat me to it.

Unless you've got an externally imposed limitation then why on earth would you look locally?.

Any other air force/Army/marine guys here can relate. There was absolutely no reason to waste time dating locally because even looking a few hours drive away was better ROI than dealing with the local hos.

Challenge accepted. Will pay that guy 10.000$ if he dares to do a bootcamp in Mecca.

Places suck only relative to other ones. If you have traveled a bit, then you know the difference. Also - there is a tendency of PUAs to use paid girls for their marketing - especially when their faces are shown in ads. So this guy's results have to be verified first.

Quote: (07-21-2018 10:18 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Any other air force/Army/marine guys here can relate. There was absolutely no reason to waste time dating locally because even looking a few hours drive away was better ROI than dealing with the local hos.

All hoes are local to their locality. All hoes are local hoes. Same shit but different.

Quote: (07-21-2018 10:18 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Asfdk beat me to it.

Unless you've got an externally imposed limitation then why on earth would you look locally?.

It just depends on where your stationed.

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote:Quote:

Game is the same everywhere you go. The only thing that really changes is the culture.

Clearly this guy knows what he's talking about.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

It's well done as a company.

Half the girls answer - yeah - short guys can get hot girls, but not you!

Hehe....

Either way - he can do his thing.

Watched this guys videos he's so full of shit. He must be making crazy money from selling all those Toronto incels bootcamps and books though.