rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

asdfksheet Philippines: Tinder, fastest way to one girl a day

You may ask: "Why a sheet on Tinder in the Philippines? It's so ridiculously easy." Well, not everyone agrees. I got requests from two members who were not getting the results they wanted and asked me for help.

The goal of this guide is so you can emulate the strategies I used to pull 1 girl a day with the lowest time investment possible. If you have different goals, the tips I give here while maximise quantity and quality (whatever you're after).

I did this for weeks at a time in both Makati (Manila) and Cebu City. I'll write more on these cities later.

The management summary
As your profile pic, use one with you and either your grandma or an infant to maximise the amount of matches.
Test your profile. When you get 80% match rate, start liking selectively to increase quality.
Set your location to the richest part of town to filter for poor girls.
Don't send more then 4-5 messages before you invite them for coffee. Most conversations can be brief and business-like if your profile is right. Banter should be saved for the date, to build comfort.
Meet in a coffee place in a non-sketchy neighbourhood and after an hour take them upstairs.

How to filter out poor girls
Tinder works wonders in bigger cities. Girls need a smartphone to make use of the app. So you won't find the poorest girls on there, which is good in my opinion. I want to minimise doubts about a girls intentions as it takes too much mental energy.
When I was in Manila, I lived in Makati which is the "business" part of town. I kept my matching distance low, as to get mostly girls who were either working and living in Makati. This ensured those girls had a good income. Most of them insisted on paying for their own coffee, or paying for mine. Quite a few earned more then I do (yes, I asked) and most of them brought food or something else on a second date.
If you are a beginner in game, I definitely recommend limiting encounters with poor girls. Realise that you have to work harder for a similar result because you have more trouble relating to each other. Besides, you are not captain-save-a-hoe, right?

Screen for logistics
To limit time investment on your end, excessive waiting and logistical bullshit, keep the swipe distance tight. You'll get girls who live and work in the neighbourhood and who can easily come to the coffee shop near your place. I became a big fan of call center employees because they could swing by before or after their shift.
Some girls travel between the province and the city regularly. I would avoid those girls. The goal is to keep your time investment als low as possible. And the logistics make dating overly complicated.
In Cebu City, the logistics are not much of a problem compared to Manila.

How to ensure quantity
When I first arrived in Manila in january, I just used some pictures from my Facebook. I'm genetically ugly, but still got quite a few matches. However, I went to a <40% swipe rate to an almost 100% swipe rate by changing my main profile picture. I experimented with different pictures, but the one that was best was one in which I play scrabble with my grandma. This makes sense, because Philippine girls are very family oriented. Another one I used was me holding a cute Filipino baby. Both lead to a match explosion, in which almost every girl would swipe me. I always test swipe this to prevent I miss a girl I find really beautiful or interesting for whatever reason.
The profile text you use doesn't matter match. I'd suggest leaving it blank or short and simple.

How to ensure quality
Just like in any other country, there are ugly ducks and beautiful girls on Tinder. You have to understand that Filipina girls tend to be chubby, or are short with wide hips. Some people have said that the girls on Tinder are shit, but I disagree. I've met with a few girls that I found very attractive. Personality wise, I've also met a few cool girls. And two of them almost outfucked me in how nymph-like they were in bed. So don't worry too much about finding the right girl. If you have sex with a new one every day, you'll find girls you like soon enough.
This goes without saying: but if she doesn't have pictures of her body on there she's fat. I've actually confirmed this by planning dates with only headshots. The exceptions there are to this rule don't warrant Tinder-liking them because of the many alternatives who do have body pics.
In Manila there's a big stack of girls. In Cebu there are less girls on Tinder, and you have to look more for quality. However, I think it's still worth it because the effort it takes to get them on a date is very low. And once you get them out it's very easy to have them come back to your place.

How to weed out Ladyboys
Most are easily spotted. Just ask if you are not sure. Prepare to calmly move on when she happens to be female and gets offended.

So you got a match. How to get them to meet.
In Manila I used a very easy script.
"Hi"
"How are u"
"Are u from ..." (... = the place you want to meet them, in my case Makati)
"Wanna have coffee on ... or ...?" (... = day of the week)

That's it. Because the favourable dating market, most girls are very eager to meet and don't need a lot of chat beforehand. If I got a little resistance, I would ask one or two very light questions, then ask if they either had Viber or WhatsApp and then go for the date. This worked 80% of the time. If I'd get resistance a second time, I unmatched.

In Cebu I had to expand this strategy a bit. The girls were less eager to meet there. Also, the "where are you from" question is not relevant since Cebu is way smaller then Manila.
What I inserted in Cebu:

"So tell me a little about yourself."

If she doesn't spill the beans, ask again. Don't accept anything other then an answer to your question. When she did, make an insightful comment or question that shows you understand. A light qualifier will suffice. ("So you are a family-oriented person. In what way?"

How to take them home on the first date
Make sure your apartment is in an area with not too much hookers, sex tourists or criminals. In the beginning I accidentally booked a place near the red light district in Manila. This made it hard to get girls to put out on the first date. It took at least 60 minutes in a coffee shop and 90 minutes of comfort building back in my place. Who has time for that? :-)
After I got an apartment in a very safe but boring part of Makati, it was very smooth sailing. I'd invite the girl to a coffee shop in the same building, although I had quite a few come directly to my condo. When in the coffee shop, we'd get 2 coffee's to go. In the beginning I'd sit with them in the coffee shop for 45 minutes and then take them upstairs. But I found that it was easier to walk from the coffee shop to the pool, and then walk to my condo. Most of the time an excuse was not needed, but if it was I used the "need to recharge my phone"-line.
Make sure you arrive clean shaven. Be friendly towards her and don't do anything drastic. As long as you come off as a normal guy and walk her casually upstairs, she will follow you.

How to prevent LMR
If you get last minute resistance when you initiate a make out or mating, you are either going too fast or come off as disinterested. I never got any LMR (except once) and I'll show you why.
When she's in your condo, don't jump her like a hungry lion. Treat her like a human being for christ sake. I know there are some newbies out there who don't understand this principle, so to be clear: seat her, put on some music, chat for a while, share some coffee or drink. When she feels comfortable and is ready, start making out with her. When you err on the safe side in terms of time, you prevent she doesn't trust you.

The difference between Tinder girls in Makati and Cebu
I rarely encountered bitch shields in Manila and the girls where overall cooler then their Cebu counterparts. They have more going on in their lives and understand the value of hard work. The Cebu girls have generally more time on your hands and are a bit sweeter. However, you may encounter some mean behaviour every now and then. As long as you are unreactive you have nothing to worry about. I expect nothing less from the players on this forum.

Decent advice but i'd advise against going to cebu just for pussy. Cebu has a lot of good things about it but girls in general are probably lower priority on that list.

Banged quite a few in Manila and in Cebu but they definitely have the most attitude problems. Some real off putting personalities amongst them but still not bad by any stretch.

^ I made the exact opposite experience. Cebu over Manila anytime, especially if you also want to travel a bit. Only exception is if you are staying for a longer time (1month+). In that case Cebu is too small.

OP. I like your strategies. Your experience with Tinder directly parallels my experience with Tinder and Badoo in HK. Dead simple to knock 'em dead.

El Chinito - I liked Cebu for women, traffic (lack of it) and things to do outside. Have been there for a couple of 3 week stretches and loved it both times. Although, being an older gent, I was using day and online game and had pipelined extensively. YMMV

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

ASDFK,

Cool sheet.

Since you were going through a large volume of girls, how did you deal with the inevitable 50 text messages the next day from the girl?

Were you straight up with them that this was just for "fun" aka, sex, only?

^ I don't get spammed. I build enough comfort to prevent LMR, but not so much that they think they can get away with spamming me the next day. Generally they try a few days later to get my attention. If I want to see them again, that's the point where I propose a new date.

Length of time probably had a lot to do with enjoyment of Cebu. I was there for almost two months and used it as a springbroad to scuba dive around the region with half week mini trips. Wasn't terribly impressed with Cebuanas in general.

Good Tinder DS! Specially the tip on putting your profile pic with a baby or grandman/grandpa is golden! Going to implement it!

Cheers man!

Good advice. I will add my 2 cents.
Live right next to the mall. Not necessary the most popular ones (greenbelt, ayala etc) just any mall with food or coffee places. But right next to it, less than 3 minutes walk preferable.
Live in the apartment building with a swimming pool (most in rich areas have one) if possible.
Set up a date at the mall. Eat a meal/drink a coffee, get comfortable.
Option 1:
Offer her to go for the pool to get some sun/enjoy the view. Drop by your apartment to get your shorts give her something to drink, turn music on, sit next to her, bang her, forget about the pool.
Option 2:
You have to change shoes, charge your phone, change your shirt, drink your pills, get your groceries to your place... Any excuse will work. Once she is in your place give her something to drink, turn music on, sit next to her, bang her, forget about changing shoes, charging phone, changing shirt etc....
This worked for me every single time.

Quote: (04-08-2016 11:56 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

Live right next to the mall. Not necessary the most popular ones (greenbelt, ayala etc) just any mall with food or coffee places. But right next to it, less than 3 minutes walk preferable.
Live in the apartment building with a swimming pool (most in rich areas have one) if possible.
Option 1:
Offer her to go for the pool to get some sun/enjoy the view. Drop by your apartment to get your shorts give her something to drink, turn music on, sit next to her, bang her, forget about the pool.
Option 2:
You have to change shoes, charge your phone, change your shirt, drink your pills, get your groceries to your place... Any excuse will work. Once she is in your place give her something to drink, turn music on, sit next to her, bang her, forget about changing shoes, charging phone, changing shirt etc....

Its the truth! Fillipinos love their malls. I have a question though. Do these girls ever notice your phone blowing up from other Filipinas texting you left and right.

Quote: (09-07-2016 06:10 PM)DOW JONES Wrote:  

Option 1:
Option 2:

Its the truth! Fillipinos love their malls. I have a question though. Do these girls ever notice your phone blowing up from other Filipinas texting you left and right.

Nah, they're usually too busy on their own phone checking Viber. Seriously though, just take the same precautions you would with any other girl setting your phone face down when you're with her and not checking it excessively when on a date.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Do these girls ever notice your phone blowing up from other Filipinas texting you left and right.

Do you ever notice their phones blowing up from other foreigners texting them left and right?

The other day I was walking with a girl in a shopping mall in Bangkok and she asked me how many girls I have already fucked in Thailand. I didn't give her a clear answer, so she kept pushing to get an answer out of me. Two minutes later we ran into a guy she knows and most probably has fucked recently. She never asked me about my notch count again.

Quote: (09-07-2016 11:39 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  

Option 1:
Option 2:

Nah, they're usually too busy on their own phone checking Viber. Seriously though, just take the same precautions you would with any other girl setting your phone face down when you're with her and not checking it excessively when on a date.

Once in sight of each other at mall, phone goes on flight mode, that's about it!

Guys,

Need help. What is the best apartment condo to stay in Manila near a good mall? Makati area or another similar. Where you have a good pool and gym? How can I rent one for a couple of days

Thanks!

Quote: (02-06-2017 07:27 AM)Mr. Wonderful Wrote:  

Guys,

Need help. What is the best apartment condo to stay in Manila near a good mall? Makati area or another similar. Where you have a good pool and gym? How can I rent one for a couple of days

Thanks!

Dude... You gotta do a LITTLE bit of the research, no?

I've never looked into Manila in my entire life (maybe I should?) but I can
promise you this.. I could find several places, exactly what you seek, in maybe
10 minutes tops.

Go to Google map
Pull up Manila
Find the area you want
See where the malls are
Go to Airbnb, Booking, Couchsurfing, etc.
Look in those areas
Look in your price range
Pick a place - Done.

@Mr. Wonderful:
Makati greenbelt seems the most popular choice although BGC and Ortigas or even QC(a little remote) are good options too.
Download AirBnB, go to greenbelt mall or century city and look for daily and weekly prices based on your arrival and departure date. They should all come with a pool.
Greenbelt mall actually is a compound of six malls if I remember well. It's huge.
Good luck mate

Quote: (02-07-2017 03:43 PM)Advance Wrote:  

@Mr. Wonderful:
Makati greenbelt seems the most popular choice although BGC and Ortigas or even QC(a little remote) are good options too.
Download AirBnB, go to greenbelt mall or century city and look for daily and weekly prices based on your arrival and departure date. They should all come with a pool.
Greenbelt mall actually is a compound of six malls if I remember well. It's huge.
Good luck mate

Thanks "Advance!" for the tips.
I know what are the usual internet sources to find apartments (booking/airbnb etc) but wanted some insight knowledge, of condos which are strategically placed (cafe/mall/clubs close)..as Manila is quite big and never been there.
Know most of the guys on the forum have visited several times Manila and may have had good or bad experiences.Want to avoid the usual tourist traps. Don't mind paying, but want good quality in return.

Mr Wonderful: I stayed in century city, it's a ten minute taxi to greenbelt. Gramercy, knightsbridge residences, Trump tower, milano, Stratford tower are all there.

When I was there it was only knightsbridge and gramercy and they started building the other towers. I think the milano is finished. Not sure if Trump tower or Stratford are available for rental yet.

Knightsbridge and gramercy are both good quality and a studio would be around 40£ a night.

Wuh... Just how common are female-passing mutilated men in the Philippines? And I mean, could pass in real life to a sober non-blind man who's seen a real woman before.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (02-07-2017 05:28 PM)Advance Wrote:  

Mr Wonderful: I stayed in century city, it's a ten minute taxi to greenbelt. Gramercy, knightsbridge residences, Trump tower, milano, Stratford tower are all there.

When I was there it was only knightsbridge and gramercy and they started building the other towers. I think the milano is finished. Not sure if Trump tower or Stratford are available for rental yet.

Knightsbridge and gramercy are both good quality and a studio would be around 40£ a night.

I stayed in knightsbridge for a week, really nice building, the guards never questioned any of the girls I was coming or going with. I dont really think the Century City area is well suited for daygame, its nowhere near as large with much less foot traffic compared to Greenbelt/Ayala, that said, for girls coming back to your place, it makes no difference, when girls hear Makati most are willing to take the ride.

Before you stay in century city: it is an area with a bad reputation, at least last year. I had a hard time with lmr during the days that I was there. Usually I do not have this issue. When I moved to an other condo outside Burgos, the problem disappeared.

There is no doubt these strategies work great, but I must confess I am using a different approach. I only have 2 free evenings a week so I cannot afford meeting a new girl a day and therefore I do some work to get the best quality I can. Here is what I do.

In Tinder I normally ask for her number in the 1st or 2nd message. When I want to carefully ask if she is a hooker, ladyboy or for more pictures I usually invest a couple more messages like Hi How are you first.

In the beginning I tried to just set up a date once I had a number. But it only worked with low quality girls. The others flaked. So now I call them, video call them and sometimes strategically ignore them for a week. The ignoring part is tricky and it may lose you some points if done wrong. Anyway at that point a hot or almost hot chick is eager to see me and agrees to meet whenever I tell her I am going to have a free time slot in a couple of days. This groundwork also helped me to have girls meet me for a first time at very late hours (I usually finish work after midnight) and/or at a very short notice.

On a date I usually run game over a cup of coffee for one or two hours depending on how fast she warms up. Then I take a walk with her for 10-15 minutes to any outside location where I can make out and which is 3 minutes walk from my home. There I progress from holding hands to kissing on a cheek and making out (overall 15-20 minutes). From here I can sometimes just lead her home without asking. I can mention the view or just offer to hang out at my place. Make sure to make it sound like it is the only option to continue the night. I usually imply it and if she doesn’t comply then she has to go home.

It never happened without legitimate time constraint but if she starts to bluff and says she goes home I say ok and suggest her to call a cab in front of my building. Once there when she is pretending to be calling a cab I would make out again and she would show resistance because it’s in public. Then I say that I want her to give me a proper kiss and it’s enough to convince her to go upstairs. If it’s not enough I just make out more and repeat the same line until she comes up.

Once at home I am usually aloof for the first 10-15 minutes and wait until she explores the house and relaxes. Then make out. If she is ready I move to the bedroom, if not I play youtube or do her a massage (another 30 minutes), then it’s over.

If I enjoy a girl and I am hungry I can take her to a dinner in between coffee and make out.

Overall time from meeting to bang is 2-3 hours. Honestly I hate lying and make false excuses. That is why I never say that I need to charge my phone and any other similar bullshit. Well, if it rains and my shoes are wet I will use it as an excuse of course. But I am not comfortable deceiving people to get a bang half an hour faster. As a reward I need less time escalating in the apartment and usually zero LMR.

Quote: (02-07-2017 04:57 PM)Mr. Wonderful Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2017 03:43 PM)Advance Wrote:  

@Mr. Wonderful:
Good luck mate

Thanks "Advance!" for the tips.
I know what are the usual internet sources to find apartments (booking/airbnb etc) but wanted some insight knowledge, of condos which are strategically placed (cafe/mall/clubs close)..as Manila is quite big and never been there.
Know most of the guys on the forum have visited several times Manila and may have had good or bad experiences.Want to avoid the usual tourist traps. Don't mind paying, but want good quality in return.

@Mr. Wonderful - the best strategically placed building in Manila is The Eton Residences Greenbelt. It isn't cheap and the pool isn't great but it is the best location I can think of in entire Philippines, just 20 meters from Greenbelt 1.

Its not much more expensive than buildings in Century City but if you stay at Eton I give you 200% you will never regret it. Some units has a killer view.

If you want a no jeepney experience go to bgc. It's night and day compare to Makati. The sheet is quite spot on if your a gringo. If your EA a little more LMR but a little alcohol never hurts. Good data sheet, something with a baby or family always a big plus.

Update on century city: it is a lot cleaner nowadays. No drug users, criminals or prostitutes.

Navas, great strategy. Worthy of its own thread in my opinion.
Lying is not neccesary at all.