rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder elo score tactic

Tinder elo score tactic

Okay, so I have been playing around with Tinder and wanted to share a elo score tactic for tinder.

Notes:
1. It requires cash... So this may not be good for some.
2. I use this for unicorn hunting (threesomes with my gf), if you already have a great profile this is not needed. Threesome hunting murders elo scores.
3. Okay... It really does not require cash, but if you want me to explain the free version let me know. It requires some tech knowledge.
4. This is just for a quick boost. You can get the same thing with slower tactics that have been posted.
Basic Tactic:
1. Get tinder gold for a month.
2. If unicorn hunting, switch profile for a single guy.
3. Buy some boost or reset account.
4. Switch to Manila, Philippines and boost then left swipe everyone that matches you. Better on a Friday night Manila time.
A. I get around 100 matches per boost there at first with a crap profile.
5. Revert back and now your elo score will be higher.
A. After about 5 boosts, I had a lot of "likes" there, it really is insane.
A lot of the matches in Manila are crap and bots, but the sheer number of them will increase your elo. After, you will not need to boost or tinder gold. If you know of another country with high swipe rates let me know. I am going to try to experiment with this more.

Let me know of this tactic works for you.

Tinder elo score tactic

Quote: (07-17-2018 06:05 AM)Wm1989 Wrote:  

2. If unicorn hunting, switch profile for a single guy.

Sorry, a little confused. What do you mean by switch profile for a single guy? Do you mean search for gay men in Manila and let them like my profile?

Thanks!

Tinder elo score tactic

I was looking for a third girl. To get the most matches in Manila, you want to seem completely single. If you are gay, you still want to pretend to be a single straight guy. You are in it for score not anything else.

Tinder elo score tactic

I just did one boost in Manila for men and women. I got so far 340 matches (still going up as I write). The thirst is real ! But oh boy, what a cast of characters. Young girls looking for travel buddies, old Viejas, gay twinks, and nasty trannies. funniest match was a guy that looks like dr evil. I'll see how it goes when I revert back to the USA.

Tinder elo score tactic

What’s the point of high elo score? You see and get shown to more and higher quality women?

But with gold subscrption you can see all girls in your area and superlike the ones you like, thus guaranteeing that they see you, so what’s the point?

Tinder elo score tactic

Doesn't your ELO reset if you go to another location though? It's not like Tinder is not aware that you are boosting in another country.

Tinder elo score tactic

I would think the best way would be to base elo score on location. But, I work with the systems companies use for this data. There is zero chance they do that. It would be expensive and the engineers are often super lazy. Your elo I likely linked to your main account and not geo locked (also setting Geo limits is damn near impossible with long lat...).

Long story short: your elo is likely a profile attribute that gets updated every week or day. It is likely housed in a single data table. The chances of it being region locked is very low.

So go to the thirsty areas and have a blast.

Tinder elo score tactic

Wouldn't Tinder punish you if you absolutely never swipe right? You would be swiping left on some women with high elo scores themselves.

Tinder elo score tactic

I'm not programmer but to reset Elo score in another area (or continent) just need a single line of code.

The OP concept is valid to increase your ELO score but can anyone explain what's the point? If your rating is low, is your profile hidden to pretty chicks?

Tinder elo score tactic

Quote: (07-17-2018 08:50 AM)joost Wrote:  

I'm not programmer but to reset Elo score in another area (or continent) just need a single line of code.

The OP concept is valid to increase your ELO score but can anyone explain what's the point? If your rating is low, is your profile hidden to pretty chicks?

It's not hidden, but it's at the bottom of the deck so to speak.

Basically, if you have high elo and like someone - then they will see your profile faster than someone with low elo.

Tinder elo score tactic

Honestly, it's just easier to use it regularly and remake a profile once it plummets. Playing to a high ELO really doesn't do much. It's based on a variety of factors, including the girls that swipe right on you, and their ELO rating. So if a high ELO girl swipes right on you then yours goes up and hers goes down a little. If a low ELO girl swipes left on you, yours goes down a little. So it depends on who swipes left or right on you and their ELO rating as well.

So on a scale of 0-1000 if you start at 500, yours will go up if girls at 700 are constantly swiping right on you so that your ELO matches up more with the 700's because that is your 'league'. At that point, people in your ELO range are shown to you more often, and it also diversify's it. Especially new accounts are shown off more often so that the initial ELO score can be determined. If anyone needs further explanation, feel free to ask.

On why certain strategies don't work such as only swipe right to sure matches:
Basically, if a bunch of girls with a 300 ELO liked you and the 700 girls all swiped left then you're going to be in the 300 ELO range because those are the matches you're getting and the right swipes you're getting (hence all those low ELO bots swiping right doesn't help much). If you're just sitting there waiting and are exposed to a lot of girls, you're still getting left swiped plenty even if you only swipe right on sure bets. It will still determine your ELO accordingly. Because of this, I don't think it is wise to use that strategy. However, making a new account or resetting your account is always good temporarily because your profile is shown off to a lot more people of all ELO ranges so that yours can be determined.

Why jumping locations helps temporarily
If you jump to a location where you are more liked such as SE Asia, your ELO will go higher if the higher rated ELO girls there are swiping right on you. So for example, if you're a 600 rating and the 800 girls in SEA are swiping right on your because you're exotic, then your ELO will go around to the 800 level. However, when you go back home you will be shown to the 800 girls who weren't as attracted to you in the first place, and you will be swiped left into your natural 600 zone. By lucky chances / encounters / filling a niche, you could possibly match yourself a couple higher rated ELO 800's before you get normalized down to your natural range by the left swipes.

Additionally, there are more factors to it such as the girls you swipe left or right on. If you're not liking all the higher rated ELO girls and only liking the lower level ones, then your ELO goes down as well because that is the range of girls you like. For example, if you like fatties. Or if you're only liking the 900's and they like you back then you'll probably jump more to that range, unless you're getting swiped left a lot. So it just depends on many factors.

As far as boost, superlikes, new profiles, etc.:
-New profiles: I believe new profiles are shown off more to determine initial ELO ratings for profiles. When you like someone its a regular like.
-Boost: You're shown to all of the ELO ranges first and it puts you in the front of the stack for your 30 mins. I think when you like someone on boost you go ahead of the normal like stack.
-Superlikes: It puts you before all of the regular likes I think, and sends a notification that they've been superliked. I need to figure out if you're still behind the people who like you while boosted or in front of them as well.

Tinder elo score tactic

Instead of jumping through hoops to adjust a score you can't even see so that a girl will notice you, wouldn't it be better to walk up to that girl in person and start conversation?

Tinder elo score tactic

I actually tried this scheme before. Don't think it works because your elo score resets each new city you're in. (unless i'm wrong?)

there used to be a who like me app for ios that I used and that massively boosted my elo when I used it. tinder got privy to it and banned my account for using it and then months later created tinder gold. fucking assholes. if anyone knows how to get this feature without gold still let me know because I think if you have gold it doesn't boost your elo if you have a high ratio.

Tinder elo score tactic

Well guys, I paid up for tinder gold and did the Manila move and reverted back to my city, Miami. It did absolutely nothing to improve my results. I practically spent a day swiping with no results. Tinder has always been useless in my city unless you're an absolute Chad or Tyrone. It's full of fatties, trannies, and Instagram promoting thots. As Roosh said before, Tinder is a female controlled app rigged in favor of women.
So far I've spent a month using tinder locally. horrible results! Tinder is only useful in non-western cities where men still have value. For example, in a typical month I get about 1000 quality matches in EE or Latin America... in Miami 0. Let that sink in.

I'll just stick to gaming in real life, bars, and clubs.