rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriends Violent and/or crazy ex

Ive just started a relationship with a girl whose ex is violent and is presently in jail, to be released in six months. He beat her (its real, not fake #metoo shit) while she was pregnant and threatened the kid she had with him. Its been a year and half since she last had contact with him. She moved several provinces over back with family and is residing in my neck of the woods. Thats the short version. Why im still entertaining it? Great sex, pretty girl, and surprisingly not annoying, (best personality ive encountered in some time), im also living in a rural area and women like this are very rare. All the good ones are taken and trips overseas are limited to a month, a year cause of my work.

Ultimately, the crazy ex is the deal breaker, so what red flags should i watch out for,? Any personal stories of an equivalent relationship? Should i linger for the great sex and bail if the heats turns up when this fucker is outta jail? Or should i just stop this cold in the tracks now, cause the possibility of getting my ass beaten in the future has substantially increased?

Don't worry about the ex boyfriend chances of him and violating would ruin his freedom. The girl you are dating seems to sound like a Oneitis situation that scares me the most. Do you not like having to women on your back and call with no strings attached? Do you not question her judgment and mental stability having a kid or kids with a deranged guy with or without out marriage. No one is perfect but that along can cause red flags. I have a few plate of women like that but tend to have BPD or drug issues. I personally would just slow play it and enjoy it for what it is. Yes people can correct their mistakes but only time will tell if any improvements occur. Do you want to waste your time and discover that and will she be 100% faithful to you. I think anything is possible with a positive attitude just proceed with caution.

Does she ever bring him up? Or the fact that he's getting out of jail?

If so, he's on her mind. Which is more concerning than the "possibility of getting your ass beaten" (by the way, why wouldn't there be a chance of you beating his ass instead, if it ever came to that? With this mindset you're already projecting him as higher value).

I'd keep a very close eye on how she behaves when the time comes that this guy is out. Your main concern is your girl, not some lunatic roaming the streets on the other side of the country.

It's very simple really, if she truly sees you as her man, she'll make sure this guy won't be able to reach her or know where she is. If the heat does turn up when this guy is out of jail, it will very much be because your girl allows it to. Unless there's undisclosed details that could lead to him finding out where she lives without her active involvement.

They got kids my man. He's not going anywhere. Yeah he'll probably violate, but that violation could be crushing your head with a pipe wrench.

And I know you are a total badass that nobody messes with, but when this joker bust through the front door at 3 am looking for his kid, you dontvwant to be in hat house.

Aloha!

What the fuck, This shouldn't even be asked, LEAVE HER. How big is your scarcity mentality that you would even consider dying for pussy?

I personally would want no part of this girl. Also, work wouldn't be a reason for me not to relocate or expatriate, cause I would assume that I'd be able to find work elsewhere, where I'd have a bigger pool to chose from.

That said, considering the fact that women come few and far between where you live and you have no alternatives, if I put myself in those shoes, I would milk the chick for a couple of lays and then break things off. It would be extremely difficult for me to admit to myself that I put myself in a living situation where my best option or best shot is a chick who has a child with an abusive boyfriend, that's in prison. It would make me seriously question myself and the decisions I made that lead to me being in that situation.

BUT if I still somehow decided to stay, I'd bang her and just wouldn't let things get too romantic, see how things develop after his release and also see whether and how her attitude changes after that.

Bang here 1-2 more times and leave before she starts getting clingy and needy and projecting in her mind that now you have to be there for her no matter what! Craziness kicks in pretty fast in these cases.

I second what Kona said above, they have a kid together, he is the father, he will always be around!

On the other hand, in what deep village are you that the only girl worth being in a relationship is this one?

Thanks for the advice so far. It all does have a stink of a coming shitstorm, so ill milk for the lays for now, but break it off in a few months time. Kuqezi, its a small community of sub 2000 souls. I moved here from city life because the cities are amoral, pozzed, shitholes imo, i love everything about rural living aside from the lack of women which is its biggest con.

Quote: (07-16-2018 09:36 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice so far. It all does have a stink of a coming shitstorm, so ill milk for the lays for now, but break it off in a few months time. Kuqezi, its a small community of sub 2000 souls. I moved here from city life because the cities are amoral, pozzed, shitholes imo, i love everything about rural living aside from the lack of women which is its biggest con.

Thanks for the response!
If it's a small community and looks like you're after a nice girl maybe some more scanning around or in the towns around will bring some results!
Good luck!

Quote: (07-16-2018 04:39 AM)Kona Wrote:  

And I know you are a total badass that nobody messes with, but when this joker bust through the front door at 3 am looking for his kid, you dontvwant to be in hat house.

[Image: hathouse.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-16-2018 09:52 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2018 04:39 AM)Kona Wrote:  

[Image: hathouse.jpg]

Be nice. Kona can't help his spelling.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Next time we meet ill bring up the issue one more time to get a few more details, but thats it. As far as kickin ass goes, by her accounts he is a former bouncer who has been in alot of fights, with the size to back it. I aint no hero and work in a field that displays the results from backstreet brawls. Ive seen guys die and have permanent injuries from just single blows. Best to stay away from any altercations unless its a cornered, life and death choice.

Kona is 100% correct when it comes to the kids. OP me when I say this there is always more women than guys. I would like to know are all her kids by the same guy.

Don't be a pussy.

Buy a shotgun and keep tapping that sweet ass.