rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your lay count?

What's your lay count?

What's your lay count? I'm currently at 484 and trying to crack 500 before summer ends. Been into game formally since 2006.

Might have a shift of goals after I hit this and focus on just 2-3 high quality fuck buddies and just occasional hookups to upgrade the roster.

rough stats over years

2006-2007 = 0
2008 = 2
2009 = 10
2010 = 20
2011 = 30
2012 = 40
2013 = 50
2014 = 70
2015 = 50
2016 = 120
2017 = 70

something like that off top of my head. too lazy to calculate via my records.

I also usually have a rotation of 3 girls + a bunch of other backups.

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 05:30 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

What's your lay count? I'm currently at 484 and trying to crack 500. Been into game formally since 2006.

Might have a shift of goals after I hit this and focus on just 2-3 high quality fuck buddies and just occasional no hookups to upgrade the roster.

I am curious what your age is and at what age did you rack up a large number of bangs in a short period of time. Also for how long since the beginning of game learning did you start seeing some consistence?

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 05:34 PM)Cup_Cake Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2018 05:30 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

What's your lay count? I'm currently at 484 and trying to crack 500. Been into game formally since 2006.

Might have a shift of goals after I hit this and focus on just 2-3 high quality fuck buddies and just occasional no hookups to upgrade the roster.

I am curious what your age is and at what age did you rack up a large number of bangs in a short period of time. Also for how long since the beginning of game learning did you start seeing some consistence?

I added the years. I'm 27 and read the game when I was 16. Where's your vote?

What's your lay count?

Show me the receipts.

What's your lay count?

The poll is in millions, right?

What's your lay count?

I gotta be over a thousand, and still not a herpey in sight!

To be completely honest, a few dozen of those just sort of fell on my dick.

Aloha!

What's your lay count?

My lay count is actually over 9000 but that wasn't an option so I went with the closest one.

What's your lay count?

Dupe:

thread-9739.html

Come on man, search!

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 06:54 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Dupe:

thread-9739.html

Come on man, search!

fuck, I knew there would be one. I just didn't use the word notches no wonder I couldn't find it. My bad!

What's your lay count?

I stopped keeping count around 60. I'd say it's now in the 80-100 range.

What's your lay count?

The question how attractive were these near-500 women you fucked? I'd rather fuck ten 10s than five hundred 5's

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 07:31 PM)Batman_ Wrote:  

The question how attractive were these near-500 women you fucked? I'd rather fuck ten 10s than five hundred 5's

For my personal taste 80% are 8+

I think I have a good grasp of what hot is too since I had to get through a lot to get to that number.

One thing is that with the invention of tinder I've banged girls that I normally didn't before because I wouldn't really approach a girl lower than an 8 via cold approach but it's just so easy sometimes.

Guys with 1000+ are you trolling or you really hit that ? I'd be curious your method/lifestyle. I know a guy who hit that number and it's realistic because he was a straight male stripper in nyc pre-aids. Was actually thinking of getting into it but the gayness factor puts me off.

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 10:06 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

I think I have a good grasp of what hot is too since I had to get through a lot to get to that number.

One thing is that with the invention of tinder I've banged girls that I normally didn't before because I wouldn't really approach a girl lower than an 8 via cold approach but it's just so easy sometimes.

Guys with 1000+ are you trolling or you really hit that ? I'd be curious your method/lifestyle. I know a guy who hit that number and it's realistic because he was a straight male stripper in nyc pre-aids. Was actually thinking of getting into it but the gayness factor puts me off.

Go read the SE Asia threads. Dudes there are getting a girl or 2 a day. Not hard to rack up a G if you're doing that for a few years.

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 11:09 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Go read the SE Asia threads. Dudes there are getting a girl or 2 a day. Not hard to rack up a G if you're doing that for a few years.

oh yeah I was going to mention that but that's common knowledge haha. was thinking about making a trip there if I can figure out how to make some location indie income [Image: smile.gif]

What's your lay count?

No idea why people troll these polls or post fake numbers, it serves truly no purpose. The shadenfreude and grief giving some do makes no sense to me. Anyone care to explain it?

What's your lay count?

The only guy I know in real life at over 1,000 is gay and in his mid 20's. Has AIDS and doesn't wear protection. I was shocked when he told me this, he said it's no biggie, that a lot of gay guys assume they're going to get it anyways and just want to get it over with.

He also said there's a subset of gay guys called bug catchers that purposely want to get AIDS.

You learn something new every day.

What's your lay count?

Ive been at it for 25 years. And there are some real low quality dames in there. Denny's waitresses, gas station attendants, things like that. Then I hot high school in a high fucking area, plus college where I was one of few brown people at an all white school. Then you got the us navy, where I fucked all over the 1-10 scale. Women get lonely out there. I'd like to say that 50% of my sex has been with plus-6 women, but to be honest there's just as many plus-sized ones in there.

When I hit 40 I decided to focus on quality over quantity. My insight into the female psyche obtained through banging all the others has really come in handy. Anne Frankly, the fact that I'm established and have more to offer doesn't hurt. Quality wise I do better now than I ever did.

Aloha!

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-12-2018 11:38 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

No idea why people troll these polls or post fake numbers, it serves truly no purpose. The shadenfreude and grief giving some do makes no sense to me. Anyone care to explain it?

I don't know if anyone is actually posting fake numbers. As to psychology of it i'm not totally sure because I don't have the inclination of doing it and anyone who has the self awareness of why would probably cease the idiotic behaviour so it's a catch 22. I think it might just be low key frustration / hopelessness so wanting to derail a thread for some minor self-amusement though.

What's your lay count?

I wanna say 20-50, but 50-100 range is more reasonable. I've sorta lost track after a while.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

What's your lay count?

I stopped counting some years ago...

I have been on this game for more than 15 years...Since I was 19...for various reasons, many years in my 20s sucked, that's why I came here...that's why I started doing Ukraine...but after 30 yo has been really nice, with some years reaching or nearing 30 count...some girls better, some girls worse...but I banged girls in my 30s that I would never had imagined to bang while I was in my 20s (speacially late 20s)....

I am clearly above 100 nowadays. #SlavaUkraina#SlavaRVF#SlavaRoosh#SlavaRossiya#SlavaBrazil#SlavaTouristslutsinLi​sbon
))))))))))))

What's your lay count?

Stopped updating the list at 100, which I hit in fall of 2016.
Currently somewhere around 200+.

The funny thing is that although it's an impressive number, it's still nothing crazy to a true player. Or a really good looking natural who could have double my notch count with 0.0000000001% of the effort.

But still, this likely put's me in the 99.999th percentile among men in the general population (very few guys have more than 5 or so lays in their entire lifetime).

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

What's your lay count?

Insert the Ron Burgundy “I don’t believe you” gif.

What's your lay count?

One... yes you read that right... Still with the same woman for almost a decade and a half now...

I wish I had encountered all that PUA/Red pill shit before I met her lol

Signed
a recovering blue pilled white knight

What's your lay count?

Is there any special kind of motivation for you guys who are getting hundreds+ notches?

I will be something just under 30 in my 6 years sexual life (Of which I spent more than 4 years in LTR). Some recent weeks I focused on getting notches and I got 2-3 a week, but I didn´t see anything so good at it. It´s exhausting to deal with the new girls again and again. One new notch every 1-2 week could be enough. I will focus on different stuff.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

What's your lay count?

Quote: (07-13-2018 03:26 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Insert the Ron Burgundy “I don’t believe you” gif.

80% were 8+ [Image: tard.gif] sorry Mr Jack Gignac I don't believe you either [Image: icon_lol.gif]