rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Notch Count (POLL)

I understand this is an identical post to 'What's Your Notch Count' however a lot of people were saying having it in poll form would be nice. There is 10 options which leaves plenty of ranges. I will do my best to pick the best ranges that will give a comprehensive picture. I'm going for a bell curve as my guess is a lot of people on this forum are between 20-60.

For the purposes of accuracy in the poll, this is penetrative vaginal sex only (blow jobs and anal do not count). I'm sure most peoples numbers are higher with BJs, and I really can't imagine doing anal w/o the vag as well, but for the purposes of the poll: vagina only. Also, just to be absolutely certain this is number of different girls (not episodes of total sex lolz).

Per Riker, P4P does not count. For the purposes of the poll, paying for sex should be disregarded in your total.

Lastly, I made this poll anonymous on purpose. There is no need to fudge numbers.

As an aside, I understand this is in complete disregard to quality. If you are a good-looking guy with decent game and a total horndog who hits on fat girls every night I can see 300+ being easily attainable, even if they're in their 20s.

You should clarify that P4P doesn't count.

The other day, I was cleaning out a desk drawer and found an old "black book." (Yes, back in the 90s, we used paper address books).

This was after college, after grad school, and part of the time while I was living with the woman who would become may second wife.

I counted 15 babes with numbers in the book who I banged more than once over about a 5 year period. I know there were at least a half dozen others SNLs.

In other words there's no way I can get an accurate count.

Tenderman, its my understanding you are an older gent. I could see this being hard to predict, especially over decades.

I used to have a running count, and that's my most accurate guess. My running count was 40, but I could only come up with like 32 on a piece of paper (not even having first names for some of them, just situations).

So I figure its somewhere in the middle. Ranges are extra useful for this purpose.

One thing that has to be taken into account is, its much easier to get laid now than back in the 80s, 90s, early 2000's.
Back when I was in HS/College there wasn't online dating, texting, facebook etc. Im curious to see what the result would be if you subtracted online girls and poll walk ups/bars lays only

Quote: (01-19-2012 12:27 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I understand this is an identical post to 'What's Your Notch Count' however a lot of people were saying having it in poll form would be nice. There is 10 options which leaves plenty of ranges. I will do my best to pick the best ranges that will give a comprehensive picture. I'm going for a bell curve as my guess is a lot of people on this forum are between 20-60.

For the purposes of accuracy in the poll, this is penetrative vaginal sex only (blow jobs and anal do not count). I'm sure most peoples numbers are higher with BJs, and I really can't imagine doing anal w/o the vag as well, but for the purposes of the poll: vagina only. Also, just to be absolutely certain this is number of different girls (not episodes of total sex lolz).

Per Riker, P4P does not count. For the purposes of the poll, paying for sex should be disregarded in your total.

Lastly, I made this poll anonymous on purpose. There is no need to fudge numbers.

Why don't anal or oral sex count? Sex is sex. It's penetration. It's skin on skin.

I would define it closer to 'real' sex than protected sex.

If we are going to that particular, it should be defined as unprotected penetrative vaginal sex with insemination. The current definition is a joke.

Luckystar - Maybe anal should count but not oral. These days, lizards hand out oral like kitkats.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-19-2012 02:02 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Luckystar - Maybe anal should count but not oral. These days, lizards hand out oral like kitkats.

You're right, it's easy to get blown these days, but I often take a BJ if the girl is insisting on a condom. I still put it in my count. It's skin that matters to me.

I think we should define any penetration, protected or not, as a notch. We are getting too technical IMO.

Too technical

Considering my lack of any real game I'm surprised to be significantly above average. I'm in my upper 20s as well so that's a consideration, though I had the majority of the notches by age 22.

Being good looking in college is like receiving freebies.

Per the discussion above, you've actually fucked a girl in the ass and not vaginally penetrated? If this feat was actual done, I would imagine it happened only once or twice. In any event, I doubt it changes your bracket and is totally moot.

Quote: (01-19-2012 01:50 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

One thing that has to be taken into account is, its much easier to get laid now than back in the 80s, 90s, early 2000's.
Back when I was in HS/College there wasn't online dating, texting, facebook etc. Im curious to see what the result would be if you subtracted online girls and poll walk ups/bars lays only

Actually, if you were in the right place (Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, San Diego etc.) it was so damned easy to get laid in the eighties that me and my buds had a name for it, "Overlaid". I was in my twenties at the time, had an awesome job, a room mate that was as good a wing as I was for him and if you had the bucks to go to the right places, it was a failure if you DIDN'T score. My room mate and I would go to different venues at times and I couldn't tell you how many times he would bring two girls home and when I got home to the apartment I would find a girl in my bed and I had to explain to the two girls who I brought home what was going on. Plus, this was before AIDS, cocaine was cheap and available in every upscale club and if you were in the right city, the girls outnumbered the guys. There were times in Atlanta during that period where if you were in the right club, all you had to do was post up at the bar and within ten minutes you would have girls hitting all over you. My dad used to come visit me when I lived in Atlanta just to get laid. I was the most proud of him that I have ever been in my life when he picked up a mid-twenties chocolate, hazel-eyed stewardess thirty years his junior during one visit to see me. That's another story that I just might have to write a post about.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Quote: (01-20-2012 01:29 PM)SimonRierdon Wrote:  

Actually, if you were in the right place (Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, San Diego etc.) it was so damned easy to get laid in the eighties that me and my buds had a name for it, "Overlaid". I was in my twenties at the time, had an awesome job, a room mate that was as good a wing as I was for him and if you had the bucks to go to the right places, it was a failure if you DIDN'T score. My room mate and I would go to different venues at times and I couldn't tell you how many times he would bring two girls home and when I got home to the apartment I would find a girl in my bed and I had to explain to the two girls who I brought home what was going on. Plus, this was before AIDS, cocaine was cheap and available in every upscale club and if you were in the right city, the girls outnumbered the guys. There were times in Atlanta during that period where if you were in the right club, all you had to do was post up at the bar and within ten minutes you would have girls hitting all over you. My dad used to come visit me when I lived in Atlanta just to get laid. I was the most proud of him that I have ever been in my life when he picked up a mid-twenties chocolate, hazel-eyed stewardess thirty years his junior during one visit to see me. That's another story that I just might have to write a post about.

Fuck. Sounds like Heaven. Seriously.

What years are we talking here (not to "age" you or anything)?

I am guessing, 1977-1985?

Disco era till AIDS?

That time period must have been a dream.

That was the time also to own a nightclub.

Minimal credit cards.

All CASH.

I have no objection to counting anal as a notch.

Quote: (01-20-2012 04:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have no objection to counting anal as a notch.

This actually happened to me once. It was a 4am, last-call pickup that couldn't have taken more than 30 minutes from "hello" to getting in a cab and I barely remember most of it, but I'm pretty sure I went straight to anal and never fucked her in the vag. The slut told me to do it raw-dog too and my stupid, drunk ass obliged her. [Image: undecided.gif]

lol yea ass should count. Its funny I had a friend who got with a girl that had a boyfriend and she gave him the ass but not the pussy cause that way she wasn't cheating. lol

First of all, off course fucking a girl up the ass counts as a nothch. I dont see how sticking your dick in her ass is not a notch. Its even a special one i think.

Second anyone who has less then a hundred 100 notches and cant remember all of them within an hour of thinking about it, has something wrong with his brain.

How hard is it to think about girls year by year since your first time. I mean the memories of girls are connected to other memories aren't they ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:38 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What years are we talking here (not to "age" you or anything)?

I am guessing, 1977-1985?

Disco era till AIDS?

That time period must have been a dream.

That was the time also to own a nightclub.

Minimal credit cards.

All CASH.

1979 to 1990. Don't worry about aging me, I think I might have some experience that will help all of us. I was a kid in the sixties, a teen in the seventies and kind of fell into a profession in my early twenties that took me into some of the most decadent cities that were to be found around the world in the eighties. Look at what was happening at the time, I just was there at the right circumstances.

Good times...Way too many good times...Kind of makes me be a bit nostalgic...

It's a miracle I never got an STD other than crabs a couple of times and only spent a couple of weeks in numerous jails...

You guys have no idea how it used to be. And that makes me sad...Shit it was fun...

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

DC, you got a pretty high count for a guy with social anxiety. where do most of your bangs come from?[/align]

Quote: (01-22-2012 05:16 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

DC, you got a pretty high count for a guy with social anxiety. where do most of your bangs come from?[/align]

Lurker, The majority came my last few years of college. DC has been rough, no doubt. I actually have been laid more out of town, and I don't even leave the much. Most of my lays have come from a girl hitting on me. In college I could host parties and whatnot, and they would approach me. I'm fairly smooth and chill once I'm isolated. I'm just extremely bad at getting to know strangers and being conversant. I'm also pretty picky with girls, certainly more so than most guys I know. If she isn't skinny and/or athletic, its a deal breaker for me.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that with average looks one of two things would have happened: One, I would have only slept with a few girls in my entire life, having long LTRs or Two, I'd learn to game women like many guys on the forum.

My hope is that I can unlearn 10 years of being a pussy (and still luckily getting laid by hot girls, tho seldomly). Approaching is awkward because I never learned how to do it.

I have been single for about 13 years out of the 18 I have been sexually active, so my notch count is understandably high. Been screwing a 16yr old lately she asked me how many notch's i've had, I went pretty conservative but it was still a "Don Juan DeMarco" moment

Quote: (01-21-2012 05:43 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

First of all, off course fucking a girl up the ass counts as a nothch. I dont see how sticking your dick in her ass is not a notch. Its even a special one i think.

Second anyone who has less then a hundred 100 notches and cant remember all of them within an hour of thinking about it, has something wrong with his brain.

How hard is it to think about girls year by year since your first time. I mean the memories of girls are connected to other memories aren't they ?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

However, this thread got me thinking about my first year in Grad school and who I fucked...and I hadn't thought about them in years.

--the girl with the studio apartment who whimpered when I fucked her
--the waitress whose entire chest turned crimson when she came
--the library work study girl
--one of my fellow grad students...amazing tits. It was a really bad idea to fuck her, but it worked out OK.
--the babe who was with a fellow student at a concert and, after he walked away to get a beer, told me ("you can come over any time") and I did, numerous times...
--The married fellow grad student whose husband was on a field trip for 3 months (I fucked her on an off for 6 years after that, even when the both of us were married, she liked how big my dick was)

Some names I remember, some I don't.

Quote: (01-21-2012 05:43 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Depends how old a guy is and how good his memory is.

I used to be able to name off the first 50. Not anymore. Mostly because I don't need the validation.

Everyone remembers their first. After that not so much.

First: Back seat of a 4 door Chevette. I was more flexible back then....

My first time at 17 was at the Bath Festival(England), took these two drunk girls back to my friends house, they were younger than us. I had the least attractive of the two, we were making out with them both on the floor because all the beds were busy. Then when my friend went to the toilet, I shagged his girl.

Wasn't great, I made the mistake of trying to go down on her, to this day I have not smelt a worse snatch than that. It putt me off sex for a while afterwards