rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Superman goes MGTOW

Superman goes MGTOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is4iTd9qLHA

Now instead of merely this:

[Image: superman-not-enough.png?w=1400]

Superman is more likely to be accused of rape for holding eye contact more than 5 seconds.

I don't see how anyone can digest these stories without thinking this:

[Image: black-pill.jpg?resize=520%2C520&ssl=1]

Superman goes MGTOW

^ I've been thinking about cancelling my Netflix for a while as the quality of their original programming has taken a real dive.

Asinine workplace rules will make it even worse...

Superman goes MGTOW

Put [y] youtube link [/y] to embed the video

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Superman goes MGTOW

I wouldn’t have apologized.dudes out here getting snipped left and right over this shit. Let em cook.

Superman goes MGTOW

It's funny. He's hot and rich, and girls are outraged he isn't hitting on them. Let the comedy begin.

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-12-2018 02:32 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Superman is more likely to be accused of rape for holding eye contact more than 5 seconds.

It's interesting how the side that is ostensibly for "diversity" and "acceptance" is so hell-bent on creating a segregated society where we all fear, mistrust, and hate each other.

Superman goes MGTOW

Is this a surprise? For all of those #MeToo-types out there, Superman must be their Everest.

I never would have thought of it, in retrospect though it is obvious.

[Image: dd82a543c8d01f626f18b0a8888b927b.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Superman goes MGTOW

Same guy who's disappointed he didn't get to play a Christopher Reeve-style Superman in any of the DC films. That's really sad - he thought he was actually going to get to play, y'know, Superman as a character.

Full disclosure: I liked Man of Steel. But I wish they'd also let the fucking character actually be a bit more upbeat in later films.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-12-2018 04:40 PM)Canopus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2018 02:32 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

It's interesting how the side that is ostensibly for "diversity" and "acceptance" is so hell-bent on creating a segregated society where we all fear, mistrust, and hate each other.

If you didn't know better, you'd think they were all complete sociopaths using "diversity" and "acceptance" as cover to bully and intimidate their way into power.

Sad that Cavill already apologized. He has millions of dollars on the line, but still. At some point, someone will have to point out that guilty-til-proven-innocent is an insane and evil system for anything, let alone rape/sexual assault allegations.

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-12-2018 07:03 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Same guy who's disappointed he didn't get to play a Christopher Reeve-style Superman in any of the DC films.

Is he? Do you have a link for that? I don't blame him for how the role was handled. That's all Zack Snyder for ya.

Celebrities need to avoid commenting on #MeToo entirely because no matter what you say, women will get triggered.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Superman goes MGTOW

That gif is freaking me out! Stare at it for 30 seconds, you will be triggered too.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-13-2018 02:33 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Same guy who's disappointed he didn't get to play a Christopher Reeve-style Superman in any of the DC films.

Is he? Do you have a link for that? I don't blame him for how the role was handled. That's all Zack Snyder for ya.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertain...1531484935

It was being carried by Murdork's news.com sites.

Quote:Quote:

Cavill argued that the focus on the ensemble movies means that audiences haven’t been able to see Superman develop from his dark origins in Man of Steel — something he regrets.

“We didn’t get the opportunity to show the other side of it, the ‘I’m ready to be Superman now and I’m ready to show the world the best examples,’” Cavill said.

That’s where the joy and glee comes from, and that sense of warmth from the character, which is his real superpower — he makes people believe in themselves.

“It was a shame because it would’ve been nice, and it would have been a lovely coupling with the seriousness and the depth of Man of Steel.”

Despite the last two DC movies getting a mixed reaction from audiences, Cavill said he was “definitely” interested in another Superman movie.

“There’s an opportunity to keep on telling Superman stories, and getting them exactly right. Showing the things like hope and joy and that wonderful power of his to make people believe in themselves,” he said.

This bro's gotta stop talking like this. Questioning #MeToo, wondering where Superman's Truth, Justice, and the American Way went ... they need to trank him down again or stop him doing cardio, he's going to wake up from the Matrix at this rate.

EDIT: The original interview was here: https://www.squaremile.com/features/inte...mpossible/

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Superman goes MGTOW

Mean-time. You could accuse the Joker of a "Me Too" violation & he'd probably just laugh...

Superman is too much of a nice guy.

[Image: DXzMMzAVQAAJOQ-.jpg]

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-13-2018 07:31 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2018 02:33 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertain...1531484935

It was being carried by Murdork's news.com sites.

Quote:Quote:

Cavill argued that the focus on the ensemble movies means that audiences haven’t been able to see Superman develop from his dark origins in Man of Steel — something he regrets.

“We didn’t get the opportunity to show the other side of it, the ‘I’m ready to be Superman now and I’m ready to show the world the best examples,’” Cavill said.

That’s where the joy and glee comes from, and that sense of warmth from the character, which is his real superpower — he makes people believe in themselves.

“It was a shame because it would’ve been nice, and it would have been a lovely coupling with the seriousness and the depth of Man of Steel.”

Despite the last two DC movies getting a mixed reaction from audiences, Cavill said he was “definitely” interested in another Superman movie.

“There’s an opportunity to keep on telling Superman stories, and getting them exactly right. Showing the things like hope and joy and that wonderful power of his to make people believe in themselves,” he said.

This bro's gotta stop talking like this. Questioning #MeToo, wondering where Superman's Truth, Justice, and the American Way went ... they need to trank him down again or stop him doing cardio, he's going to wake up from the Matrix at this rate.

EDIT: The original interview was here: https://www.squaremile.com/features/inte...mpossible/

Heh. Much appreciated reference to the Animatrix [Image: thumb.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Superman goes MGTOW

Batman does not have to fear #metoo. He is a bad boy.

Superman on the other hand - hope an engagement ring is coming out of this.

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-17-2018 02:49 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

(((Batman))) and (((Superman))) are from the same race.
Created by (((Bob Kane))) alias Robert Kahn and (((Jerry Siegel))) and (((Joe Shuster))).

In fact, if you start researching most of your childhood "superheros" including (((spider-man))), (((x-men))), (((the hulk))) and hundreds of others are all from the (((same family))) of creators which includes (((Stan Lee))) alias Stanley Martin Lieber, and (((Jack Kirby))) alias Jacob Kurtzberg.

Superman goes MGTOW

(((It was eventual.)))

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Superman goes MGTOW

(((I don't know why [[[certain]]] people are so eager to present all of the good media and stories as having originated with the '''Joos'''))).

Superman goes MGTOW

Dude is ballsy for telling the truth but shouldn't have apologized. He said what a lot of dudes with far less money and power are thinking - MSM is poisoning what was left of traditional courtship and normal sexual dynamics.

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-17-2018 08:11 PM)demolition Wrote:  

(((I don't know why [[[certain]]] people are so eager to present all of the good media and stories as having originated with the '''Joos'''))).

It's off-topic in the extreme. There's nothing particularly SJW or nth-wave-feminism about gold or silver age comic books. So whichever characters were made by joos is irrelevant.

Today's comics, on the other hand, are an endless river of SJW and identity politics.

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-17-2018 10:50 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2018 08:11 PM)demolition Wrote:  

It's off-topic in the extreme. There's nothing particularly SJW or nth-wave-feminism about gold or silver age comic books. So whichever characters were made by joos is irrelevant.

Today's comics, on the other hand, are an endless river of SJW and identity politics.

That's true - anything Jewish in terms of Superman was at best symbolic with him having dark hair and being an outsider.

Superman and Spiderman were uniquely American characters and heroes.

There is a difference between creators who just happened to be Jewish and those who do their art because they hate the West, hate Christians and want it all to be "enriched" on all levels. A good example is Rian Johnson's Last Jedi, which is a great example of self-hating cultural marxism.

Neither DC nor Marvel had this about them - you got the impression that they loved the USA. The characters were simply created by introverted smart men mostly living in New York, because the publishing houses had been founded there. So of course you will get some people over-represented.

The push for propaganda and now full-on marxism - that came later and funnily enough with non-Jews at the helm and in employment (they pay shit now in comics).

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-17-2018 02:57 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2018 02:49 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

(((Batman))) and (((Superman))) are from the same race.

No. Superman is from Krypton.

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-18-2018 07:40 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Rushes out to make sure 'Jews From Space' has not already featured on Broadway... [Image: cool.gif]

Superman goes MGTOW

Quote: (07-18-2018 08:09 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2018 07:40 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Rushes out to make sure 'Jews From Space' has not already featured on Broadway... [Image: cool.gif]

Mel Brook's got the rights to that one:

Superman goes MGTOW

That guy has a good take on the two kinds of heroes:

1) Aspirational - pure from the start - Superman, Luke Skywalker, Captain America

2) Cathargic/motivational hero - Batman, Spiderman, Han Solo, Hamlet

Even in the old traditions/lores of civilizations you had those kind of heroes. The Germans had Siegfried. The British had King Arthur. Both were aspirational heroes to strive to.

Now the cultural marxists are changing them, thus essentially destroying them.

And I might add - the Superman from the comics would be beyond #metoo. He is too powerful and too smart to fall for that bullshit. But the purity of his character would be such that he would pursue only women who he feels something for and wants a higher relationship.

Also an important point the Youtuber mentions - it's pure deconstructivism of heroes.

Superman should have been pure light just as Luke Skywalker was always pure (naive and too daring at times, but always pure).

[Image: supermang-1.jpg]

Superman - the archetype is a strange kind of mix of hero. If he has the least amount of Red Pill (and he likely would have), then he would know every time a woman is truly aroused or she lies. Most men don't have that luxury to know that a girl's heart starts to race when seeing a bad boy misbehave or when she gets all dry after a nice guy is all considerate and gracious to her. The Red Pill would be super-easy for men if we had a full overview of female nature.