rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Love/Hate on Montreal, what kind of guy do Montreal girls want?

I saw the hate on Toronto/Vancouver thread and thought the 2nd biggest city in Canada deserved a similar thread.

After lurking on this forum and reading some threads on Montreal as well as looking across the Internet and looking into Montreal I saw some common themes.

Many people love Montreal and swear by it saying it has the hottest girls in North America which are also the nicest and dress the best. People say girls in Montreal are the most receptive to game and the least bitchiest girls in the west.

But then I say people saying the city of Monreal is trash with its horrible winter and they say the city is being ruined by the influx of immigrants. People also say social circle is king in Montreal and without social circle you will get nowhere.

I wonder how true the following things are and more so I'm interested in what kind of guy would succeed in Montreal. Just like people hate on Toronto but that might just mean most guys aren't the type that can succeed in Toronto, to do good in a city you need to fit the mold of what that city and what the girls in that city want.

It's the only major French city in North America so it might be a bit isolated. So I at least think it could possibly be sheltered from some of the degeneracy that happens the rest of the west/North America.

I've been very interested in Montreal lately and think it would be a good place to be. So is the Love/Hate on Montreal merited and what is the real truth about Montreal?

All the experiences mostly reflect the individual more than the city. Some men in Montreal will have great dating experiences, while another group of men won't. Two good cities in Canada for game are Calgary and Ottawa. I never been to Calgary but heard a lot of good things about the city. I lived in Ottawa for 6 months and regardless of my SMV i still had dating options and some quality ones as well. For Montreal and even for Ottawa french would be recommended. Not so much for Ottawa but on the other side of the bridges is Gatineau, Quebec. But regardless of the city your success is pretty much determined by you. The things you can't control and the things you can.

If you’re looking to avoid degeneracy then Montreal isn’t the place for you but for a degenerate scum bag like myself, it’s a great city.

Quote: (07-08-2018 04:26 PM)scotian Wrote:  

If you’re looking to avoid degeneracy then Montreal isn’t the place for you but for a degenerate scum bag like myself, it’s a great city.

Yeah i really don't mind certain degeneracy but I still think it is isolated more then other major cities in Canada/America. I heard Montreal has the biggest student population of any city so I think that probably results in a certain kind of degeneracy that I think would be fun.

Montreal is excellent for a young player out of college or in his college year..the closer you get to your thirties the City gets harder as a lot of its nightlife focuses on the under-25 scene and young professionals find opportunities elsewhere or are already in a relationship. Plus guys are much better looking than girls here. When University semesters are over a lot of students go back to their respective towns. Hipsterism is also present albeit not as bad as in other cities or Canada or USA.

It's not the type of place where flashing money will get you far with hot French Canadian girls and your looks are quite important.

That said, Quebec city has a lot of older chicks looking for guys and they often come to Montreal for that as Quebec is quite small. There might be more single chicks in Quebec looking for fun/relationships than in Montreal.

Quote: (07-08-2018 06:48 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Montreal is excellent for a young player out of college or in his college year..the closer you get to your thirties the City gets harder as a lot of its nightlife focuses on the under-25 scene and young professionals find opportunities elsewhere or are already in a relationship. Plus guys are much better looking than girls here. When University semesters are over a lot of students go back to their respective towns. Hipsterism is also present albeit not as bad as in other cities or Canada or USA.

It's not the type of place where flashing money will get you far with hot French Canadian girls and your looks are quite important.

That said, Quebec city has a lot of older chicks looking for guys and they often come to Montreal for that as Quebec is quite small. There might be more single chicks in Quebec looking for fun/relationships than in Montreal.

Yeah I definitely feel Montreal skews younger because it has one of the biggest student populations. It's probably one of the best places to be for someone under 25 game wise. Also on the students going home in the summer thing. A lot of people told me Montreal is best in the summer, so do a lot of students really leave were it would actually negatively impact things? Because most people I've talked to said it's best to go to Montreal in the summer.

To reply OP questions.

Montreal game = Sociale circle game. you will find many many many RSD horny guys (way more than Toronto) approaching girls in every club , fearless (they have to be like that in that city) .

Advantage of MTL , you can be average or bad looking and get laid just by building confidance and sociale circle . and you can be the best in club and just get nothing. Cold approaches is not the way to go.

In Toronto , if you are average or less , just usless to go out , but If you really look good , you will get the reward. (That's why many here complains about Toronto)

Montreal is very different in june- august period than the rest of the year. in summer , many forgeins ,anglo Canadians - americans come to party , they make it easier (more open to cold approach game). In Winter ( most of clubs are filled with bitchy quebec girls , sociale circle will be your best asset , you will see many ugly guys with beautiful womens and you will think MTL is easy)

If your question is about races , I found Quebcers guys to do well in Montreal ( quebec girls trust them more , also same culture ...) + blacks guys in some clubs.

What kind of guy do the chicks in Montreal want? They want a guy that can spin their pussy around on their dick heheh.

Sorry, was in the mood to give a nice juvenile answer. LoL.

Just how much has the “boldness” of RSD guys affected big city night game?

I noticed TD is now pushing Instagram social game instead of exchanging numbers. It’s as if he knows that numbers are the most many men can expect after spending 1000s of hours getting into ‘state’.

Quote: (07-10-2018 12:41 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

To reply OP questions.

Montreal game = Sociale circle game. you will find many many many RSD horny guys (way more than Toronto) approaching girls in every club , fearless (they have to be like that in that city) .

Advantage of MTL , you can be average or bad looking and get laid just by building confidance and sociale circle . and you can be the best in club and just get nothing. Cold approaches is not the way to go.

In Toronto , if you are average or less , just usless to go out , but If you really look good , you will get the reward. (That's why many here complains about Toronto)

Montreal is very different in june- august period than the rest of the year. in summer , many forgeins ,anglo Canadians - americans come to party , they make it easier (more open to cold approach game). In Winter ( most of clubs are filled with bitchy quebec girls , sociale circle will be your best asset , you will see many ugly guys with beautiful womens and you will think MTL is easy)

If your question is about races , I found Quebcers guys to do well in Montreal ( quebec girls trust them more , also same culture ...) + blacks guys in some clubs.

What would it take for a guy with no social circle in Montreal to get some action over there? What LMS would be required for girls to no longer care that you're not in their social circle? I'm a realist and I've always felt like looks trump everything in basically every city, so for example would a guy that is an 8/10 be enough in Montreal for most girls to forget about social circle?

Quote: (07-10-2018 04:04 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

To reply OP questions.

What would it take for a guy with no social circle in Montreal to get some action over there? What LMS would be required for girls to no longer care that you're not in their social circle? I'm a realist and I've always felt like looks trump everything in basically every city, so for example would a guy that is an 8/10 be enough in Montreal for most girls to forget about social circle?

Not necessarily true of Montreal in particular, but something I've noticed in many cities & towns is that once you get a little older there are some chicks with some more lone wolf tendencies not unlike some of us. These types of chicks are a lot easier to isolate. Sure they may have some friends to chill with in town here & there but they're not tied to the hip sorority style like a lot of the young to mid-20's crowd necessarily either. You gotta use your 6th sense to sniff out these types of broads. Unfortunately you might see them less represented during nightgame (nightclubs, etc.). They're certainly out there in the apps & stuff.

Quote: (07-10-2018 04:35 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Not necessarily true of Montreal in particular, but something I've noticed in many cities & towns is that once you get a little older there are some chicks with some more lone wolf tendencies not unlike some of us. These types of chicks are a lot easier to isolate. Sure they may have some friends to chill with in town here & there but they're not tied to the hip sorority style like a lot of the young to mid-20's crowd necessarily either. You gotta use your 6th sense to sniff out these types of broads. Unfortunately you might see them less represented during nightgame (nightclubs, etc.). They're certainly out there in the apps & stuff.

Yeah most people into the club scene are more into social circles and that's why people think they're so hard to pull. These girls go there with a group of friends and will most likely be going home with a guy in their group. The lone wolf girls for a plus might be a bit less hypergamous but like you said they still use online and stuff like that.

@casa-nostra I'm thinking of moving to Montreal this year, at 21 would I be to old establish or integrate into social circles there and run that game over there?

Quote: (07-10-2018 05:06 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2018 04:35 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Yeah most people into the club scene are more into social circles and that's why people think they're so hard to pull. These girls go there with a group of friends and will most likely be going home with a guy in their group. The lone wolf girls for a plus might be a bit less hypergamous but like you said they still use online and stuff like that.

@casa-nostra I'm thinking of moving to Montreal this year, at 21 would I be to old establish or integrate into social circles there and run that game over there?

At age 21 you are young as hell. You can easily try to break into new social circles in almost any city in North America. I'm in my mid-30's now, but I've been to nightclubs in major cities since the age of 19. It's a little bit different ballgame at my age. Sky is the limit for you, enjoy it!

How are the Haitian girls in Montreal. I like black girls and am wondering what the quality of the Haitians over there are since they are basically the only black girls in Montreal.

Pro tip: don’t establish social circles with people you meet at night clubs, there’s much better ways.

Quote: (07-10-2018 10:18 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Pro tip: don’t establish social circles with people you meet at night clubs, there’s much better ways.

Yeah that's probably the last crowd I'd want to establish myself with. Clubbing isn't really my thing and the quality of girls you even get in that setting is fairly low. Most girls you see in clubs have a heavy amount of make up on far more then girls use in their everyday life and they tend to be sluttier then the average girl.

Is the winter as horrible as some people say in Montreal? I don't mind the cold myself but does the winter kill the vibe of the city and make it worse for game during those times?

Quote: (07-10-2018 04:04 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

To reply OP questions.

What would it take ? Being exotic and Being Good looking /famous or rich .

Blonds guys do very well in Montreal compared to Toronto or any big North American city (there is less blonds in Montreal than Toronto)

I also find that blacks do well there in some clubs ( madame lee , apt 200 ....)

Quote: (07-12-2018 09:04 AM)rotinz Wrote:  

Is the winter as horrible as some people say in Montreal? I don't mind the cold myself but does the winter kill the vibe of the city and make it worse for game during those times?

Problem in winter , you will find mostly Quebcers in clubs more than anything else , and trust me Quebcers are way harder than the usual Canadians you used to see ( you have to be exactly her type to get laid) . That could be in your advantage if Quebec girls likes you though.

in Summer , many tourists come to party , because it is cheap as fuck there.

Tamils.

Quote: (07-12-2018 10:27 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Problem in winter , you will find mostly Quebcers in clubs more than anything else , and trust me Quebcers are way harder than the usual Canadians you used to see ( you have to be exactly her type to get laid) . That could be in your advantage if Quebec girls likes you though.

Quote: (07-12-2018 10:16 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Blonds guys do very well in Montreal compared to Toronto or any big North American city (there is less blonds in Montreal than Toronto)

I also find that blacks do well there in some clubs ( madame lee , apt 200 ....)
I hate going to clubs so I guess that won't effect me to much, that girls that go to clubs often are also usually lower quality in my opinion. Were would the younger crowd be, since I see montreal has one of the biggest student populations in the world. I possibly wouldn't mind some clubs the skew younger since those clubs usually have a better vibe to them but still clubs aren't really my preference.

I notice almost all black guys in Montreal are Haitian, would it be seen as exotic to be a non haitian and anglo black guy? Also is it only certain girls in Montreal that go for black guys like the girls that dress like they want to be in a rap video? I don't really like girls that act like they are apart of thug culture I want to go after the good looking Montreal and Quebec middle and upper class girls would being black be a hindrance to this?

Quote: (07-13-2018 09:58 AM)rotinz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2018 10:27 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2018 10:16 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

I hate going to clubs so I guess that won't effect me to much, that girls that go to clubs often are also usually lower quality in my opinion. Were would the younger crowd be, since I see montreal has one of the biggest student populations in the world. I possibly wouldn't mind some clubs the skew younger since those clubs usually have a better vibe to them but still clubs aren't really my preference.

I notice almost all black guys in Montreal are Haitian, would it be seen as exotic to be a non haitian and anglo black guy? Also is it only certain girls in Montreal that go for black guys like the girls that dress like they want to be in a rap video? I don't really like girls that act like they are apart of thug culture I want to go after the good looking Montreal and Quebec middle and upper class girls would being black be a hindrance to this?

If you like younger crowd (18-22) I think you surley might like Montreal , many many clubs for young crowd. For example on Thursday , you have two main options : foufounes which is crowded by mostly quebcers and Tokyo bar(huge line even in -30 winter nights) crowded with McGill anglo crowd (I used to do better with anglo girls than quebcers even though iam more fluent in French)

Mckbbins in bishop , weekends . also for young , mostly Concordia students . easy place

No , blacks in Montreal cames from many places , many French Africans (Senggal , cameroun , mali..) , I don't think a black would be exotic in neither Montreal or Toronto. But in some clubs in Montreal , girls LOVE black guys and I recommend you to try them :

-Madame lee ( best spot for blacks I guess) , appartement 200 - muzik(bad ratio though) - Kampai garden..

Given that this is going in the direction of race, I've done well with French Canadian women and they have been some of my highest quality lays. I am ethnically an Indian guy and have had a few short visits to Montreal, found that race was not an issue for me at all there. Asian guys seemed to be doing quite well there from what I observed, saw a decent number of Asian guys with hot white girls.

As for blond guys as mentioned on this thread, lol, they do well everywhere. Girls are suckers for media and on top of that, most blond guys tend to be good looking (no homo). Of course a Chris Hemsworth lookalike is going to get attention no matter where he goes but no doubt a well put together ethnic dude can clean up, especially in Montreal.

But then again, by the law of numbers, a lot more handsome blond guys out there than handsome ethnic guys.

You get rewarded in Montreal if you have tight game. Not sure why everyone obsessed with race. There is a huge exotoc factor in Montreal for the reality that so much of the population is diverse. For French-Canadian girls if you are dude with his shit together and good game you'll get the girl.

There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and a new thread about Montréal on this forum.