rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of ghosting by 2 different women recently

1st
ME: Hey XXXX,
Was nice to meet you. There is a cafe called Cafe DDDD in the TTTT. Let's get together for a coffee some evening.
Durden
HER 2 days later: Hey Durden, It was very nice to meet you. I’m always working, and I have a crazy schedule. If you’re still up for it I would love to grab some coffee.
ME 3 hours later:That is fine XXXX, when would be best for you..
ME next day: Hey, how does tonight look..

2nd Gal
ME: Hey XXXX,
Was nice to meet you. There is a cafe called Cafe DDDD in the TTTT. Let's get together for a coffee some evening.
Durden
HER 3 days later: Hi Durden I’d love too [Image: smile.gif] I’m going to Arizona tomorrow and I get back Saturday
ME 5 days later: So XXXX can meet up with you Sunday evening if that works..
ME 5 days later: Have a good Fourth of July! Hope you made it back safe from Arizona.

Be less open ended with your phrasing. Don't use words like "some evening" or "if that works."

You are the leader and she is the follower. Speak decisively. Don't insert qualifiers. And keep it playful.

Quote: (07-08-2018 04:19 PM)Rudideviz Wrote:  

Be less open ended with your phrasing. Don't use words like "some evening" or "if that works."

You are the leader and she is the follower. Speak decisively. Don't insert qualifiers. And keep it playful.

Obviously "some evening" did not hurt given the positive responses.

Can't disagree with your overall assessment though as there was ghosting. Maybe some shit testing as time will tell.

Thanks

There are no easy solutions. You can build more rapport, try to be more playful and aggressive, but the bottom line is that any half decent looking girl has tons of options. Other than moving to a poor country where you are the best option they have, there is not much you can do to avoid ghosting.

Quote: (07-08-2018 10:31 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

There are no easy solutions. You can build more rapport, try to be more playful and aggressive, but the bottom line is that any half decent looking girl has tons of options. Other than moving to a poor country where you are the best option they have, there is not much you can do to avoid ghosting.

Brodiaga-

Correct, I am fully cognizant of this. It may not have been anything I did but more the environment we are now in. Flakes can happen with no warning, which is one of the reasons I posted these. Btw, these women were pretty solid looking, so options a plenty.

Thanks

Sounds like they gave the number to get rid of you.

Saying "When would be best for you?" translates into "I have nothing interesting happening in my life to do so can meet you anytime"

"How does tonight look?" sounds BETA, you need to be more manlike. Better to make proposals, "Hey! I have some free time this evening, meet at X at 7?"

Quote: (07-09-2018 02:18 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Saying "When would be best for you?" translates into "I have nothing interesting happening in my life to do so can meet you anytime"

"How does tonight look?" sounds BETA, you need to be more manlike. Better to make proposals, "Hey! I have some free time this evening, meet at X at 7?"

Did you read post # 3? Much of what you are saying does not makes sense. You don't say I'd love to or If you’re still up for it I would love to grab some coffee to someone you are trying to get away from. Do you give your personal schedule/itinerary to someone you are trying to get rid of? Wow.

Quote: (07-09-2018 09:08 AM)Durden Wrote:  

Did you read post # 3? Much of what you are saying does not makes sense. You don't say I'd love to or If you’re still up for it I would love to grab some coffee to someone you are trying to get away from. Do you give your personal schedule/itinerary to someone you are trying to get rid of? Wow.

Sounds like you have it all figured out then. No need for any more input from anyone else.

Quote: (07-09-2018 11:17 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Sounds like you have it all figured out then. No need for any more input from anyone else.

OP needs to move away from Newbie forum and set up new Masters of Game subforum.. pronto.

Honestly there isnt much you can do. Attractive girls have so many options its insane. I've noticed a couple of the hot girls I've pulled and hooked up with will exchange texts back and forth for a week or two, then just block my number. You can overanalyze texts, but they just found the next bright shiny thing and moved on. I was telling someone recently that a lot of the great relationships I had 10/15 years ago would have never happened today because they came after I was persistent with a girl and kept pushing. Nowadays they would just block my number and I'd never have seen them again.

Quote: (07-09-2018 02:29 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Honestly there isnt much you can do. Attractive girls have so many options its insane. I've noticed a couple of the hot girls I've pulled and hooked up with will exchange texts back and forth for a week or two, then just block my number. You can overanalyze texts, but they just found the next bright shiny thing and moved on. I was telling someone recently that a lot of the great relationships I had 10/15 years ago would have never happened today because they came after I was persistent with a girl and kept pushing. Nowadays they would just block my number and I'd never have seen them again.

Good post TheBMan

Durden a simple 5 min phone conversation can clear up this mystery. There's no need to hide behind texts.

They probably bang out the same sort of phrases to different suitors all the time without even thinking about how they'll be interpreted. You have to try not to read too much into it.

Women have no clue how rude it is to give overly positive signals like this and then back off, but they're gonna keep doing it so you need to stop yourself from ever counting your chickens before they hatch.

Wrong. I've had countless sets that I've opened during daygame that have appeared enthusiastic about meeting up, tell me their schedule and even suggest a better day for meeting up themselves than the one I'd texted them and still subsequently ghost on me. And this includes even the ones where the initial rapport was very good. Similar to other posters that have responded to the OP, I can't suggest any better approach other than what has already been suggested in this thread: To cut down to the bone any textual communication with even the slightest whiff of supplication - i.e. be decisive, don't ask in a qualifying way, et.c. and, if they do eventually flake, don't bother chasing them up over it but to quickly move onto new sets. But you should be opening new sets whenever you get the opportunity, ideally every day around 10 if possible, in any case. In that way, the new leads you'll have developed will help to take your mind off the dead ends that are an inevitable part of the Game. It's just unfortunate that, as the cornucopia of options that women enjoy seems to be in a never-ending phase of expansion at the moment, the amount of work you have to put in through daygame, will need to increase accordingly just to keep pace. But the most important thing is you're cold approaching, so keep up the good work.

What is the age category of these women? And how old are you?

Quote: (07-12-2018 11:38 AM)majestq Wrote:  

Durden a simple 5 min phone conversation can clear up this mystery. There's no need to hide behind texts.

This kind of goes back to my last post on this thread, but many of my better relationships began after lots of time on the phone. I would see girls once a week or so at first but we would talk often. Not text, talk. Now, if I call a girl under 30 its almost impossible to get them on the phone. Dating just becomes shallow w/just meaningless texts and its harder to truly build comfort and rapport.

this is the break down according to my view. Girl 1. got a beta orbiter offer her coin for the pussy so she bailed why drink coffee when she could whore out for $400 that night. 2nd girl is going to arizona to be banged by chad who lifts mad weights and glides down the ground canyon.

Charge it on the game....next !!! )))))

[Image: attachment.jpg39626]   

^^^^^girls are terrible liars!Confused