rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cumming during a lap dance, does anyone do this?

i read on some forums online that guys would go to strip clubs weekly to intentionally cum from the lap dances. the guys would wear basketball shorts, no underwear, and slip a condom on their cock before going out. then while in the club they'd find the biggest booty stripper available. during the lap dance they would essentially dry fuck the girl reverse cowgirl position until they cum in the condom. i was thinking about this and this seems like pseudo-sex. it's not full on sex because there is no penetration, but essentially you are banging the girl because the motion is similar and the only thing separating your cock from her booty is very thin basketball shorts. the physical sensations obviously are not the same as fucking the girl (your cock isn't in her pussy), but you do get other sensations such as having her physical body on you, holding her waist, grabbing her ass a bit, etc. so with that being said does this all sound very stupid or would anyone do this?

[Image: hsop.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

sounds stupid but definitely will boost your strip club experience compared to simply blowing money and leaving with blue balls

I would hire a lap dancer for the moderators if they would institute the rule that newbies can't start posts until they've made worthwhile contributions to at least 100 threads.

Quote:Quote:

so with that being said does this all sound very stupid

Well, duh...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wow people that desperate for attention.

The usernames and their experiences are laughable nowadays. OP is not a PUA.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

That's some Charlie runkle logic right there

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

The thirst is real... Smh.

What kind of bullshit is this? I've had strippers beg *me* to cum for them and told them to fuck off.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Huh ? Reading this hurts my head

I live for my self and answer to nobody- the great Steve McQueen’s

Holy fuck, what did I just read.

Don't want to encourage trolling, but that was a little funny.

2,5/10 effort; reading it made me chuckle similar to when you hear a good joke for the second time. Still a ways to go to beat the legend of the forum.

[Image: 8bb.gif]