rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Official, Spain has fallen: Transsexual Miss Universe

Transsexual model makes history by becoming the first to represent Spain in Miss Universe contest

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Please quote articles when posting. A lot of people don't like to give these publications clicks or go off site

A model has made history by becoming the first transsexual person to represent Spain at the Miss Universe beauty pageant.

Angela Ponce, 26, from Seville, won the national qualifying contest on Friday beating 22 other contestants.

As part of the prize, Ms Ponce will now have the opportunity to compete for Spain at the prestigious Miss Universe pageant in the Philippines later this year.

Ms Ponce wrote on Instagram shortly after her win: 'Bringing the name and colours of Spain before the universe is my great dream.

'My goal is to be a spokesperson for a message of inclusion, respect and diversity not only for the LGBTQ+ community but also for the entire world.'

She previously represented Cadiz in the 2015 Miss World Spain contest, but lost to Miss Barcelona Mireia Lalaguna who went on to win the top prize.

Despite Angela's participation, at the time the Miss World Organization did not accept transgender contestants.

In response, Angela said: 'At least I have the regional (Cadiz) crown on my head.'

In 2012, rival contest Miss Universe announced that it would allow transgender beauty queens after Canadian model Jenna Talackova successfully sued Miss Universe Canada organisers for initially disqualifying her for being transgender.

At the pageant in May 2012, Jenna made it into the Top 12 but failed to reach the Top five. However, she was one of four contestants awarded the title of Miss Congeniality.

Angela, who is 181 centimetres (5 feet, 9 inches) tall, was crowned Miss Universe Spain at the same time as the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community's celebration of Pride Month.

The beauty queen, who says she first identified as a woman at the age of three, will now represent Spain at Miss Universe 2018 at a date yet to be set.

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Men are so good at everything they even beat out women in beauty patents. [Image: tard.gif]

I thought beauty pageants were to promote beauty, the natural one...not some doctor made.
It's clearly a political move...to be on the "good" side and promote equal rights and blah blah...
Sad for the other girls though...I bet they're going nuts.

It's time to full on boycott / ignore mainstream events which are nothing more than tools for social engineering.

Only right that a show called Miss Universe gets its first alien contestant.

She's nuts.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inter...-of-spain/

Soros Sneaking Around to Meet with the President of Spain off the Official Agenda

Donald Trump is part of the social engineering machine.

http://www.newsweek.com/who-angela-ponce...se-1006058

Quote:Quote:

Transgender contestants were first allowed to compete in Miss Universe six years ago.

The change was enacted after trans contestant Jenna Talackova was disqualified from Miss Universe Canada when organizers discovered she had transitioned from male to female.

After weeks of discussion, LGBT charity GLAAD later persuaded then-owner Donald Trump to open the competition up to trans contestants. In the 2012 Miss Universe Canada contest Talackova placed 12th place, but won Miss Congeniality.

Even though "Jenna" Talackova sued, it wasn't the lawsuit that did it.

https://www.glaad.org/releases/glaad-and...mpetitions

Quote:Quote:

Adds Paula Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization: “We want to give credit where credit is due, and the decision to include transgender women in our beauty competitions is a result of our ongoing discussions with GLAAD and not Jenna’s legal representation, which if anything delayed the process. We have a long history of supporting equality for all women, and this was something we took very seriously.”

It's time to join Zel and Fisto and get a new username...

Quote: (07-05-2018 03:35 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

And update your flag:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8766547]

How to unmask fake (i.e. all) liberal women:

Her: A transsexual got voted Miss Spain! Isn't that great?!

You: You know what? She's so hot that I would get on my knees and suck her dick.

Her: OMG! You sicko! How could you?!

You: Homophobe. Bigot.

I've actually done this about other things and you would not believe how quickly the most "open-minded" women turn into the Moral Majority as soon as you say you want to blow a transvestite. "Sexual freedom for me, but not for thee."

Quote: (07-05-2018 04:09 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

How to unmask fake (i.e. all) liberal women:

Her: A transsexual got voted Miss Spain! Isn't that great?!

You: You know what? She's so hot that I would get on my knees and suck her dick.

Her: OMG! You sicko! How could you?!

You: Homophobe. Bigot.

I've actually done this about other things and you would not believe how quickly the most "open-minded" women turn into the Moral Majority as soon as you say you want to blow a transvestite. "Sexual freedom for me, but not for thee."

Someone's already taken this advice and stepped it up a level. I don't know if it's true or not but it's a funny story anyway.

[Image: 4xtct7tcijrz.png]

Quote: (07-05-2018 03:56 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

And update your flag:

I should shouldn't I, as you can see from my avatar, I have a big enough nose to be Israeli.
One problem though, I wanted to change my name to Simian, but it was taken, and now you've taken Simeon, I'm bloody well stuck with the trannie name.

On the subject of trans; Here is "Miss" Spain
[Image: eofq9YD.jpg]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (07-05-2018 01:43 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Men are so good at everything they even beat out women in beauty patents. [Image: tard.gif]

If I'm not mistaken, Caitlyn Jenner won "woman of the year" a few years ago

Romans 8:18-21

"Most insults are compliments in disguise" -Mr. G

[Image: 4DD892FC00000578-5912663-image-a-16_1530616361547.jpg]

[Image: 4DD8934400000578-5912663-image-m-29_1530616473244.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (07-05-2018 05:46 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

And update your flag:

I should shouldn't I, as you can see from my avatar, I have a big enough nose to be Israeli.
One problem though, I wanted to change my name to Simian, but it was taken, and now you've taken Simeon, I'm bloody well stuck with the trannie name.

It's not possible to hide the hands. Men's and women's hands are so different, and women, especially, can tell instantly.

Do Americans know what a ponce is?

I suspect he/ she/ it has opted to use British slang for what used to be called a Nancy boy.

And update your flag:

Hello fellow White people!
~David Goldstein

Quote: (07-06-2018 12:12 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

And update your flag:

Hello fellow White people!
~David Goldstein

What every other forum member sees as the thread title:

"It's Official, Spain has fallen: Transsexual Miss Universe"

What the Autist Army sees as this and every other thread's title:

"The Jew Bashing Thread"

Add that to the long list of things men are better than women at.

Quote: (07-05-2018 01:39 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

Angela, who is 181 centimetres (5 feet, 9 inches) tall, was crowned Miss Universe Spain at the same time as the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community's celebration of Pride Month.

Author needs to check their maths. 181 cm is 5 feet, 11 1/4 inches or near enough to 6 feet tall it makes no difference.
Add the 4 inch heels and it's a behemoth.

Welcome to the cuckfuck society of the future.

Quote: (07-05-2018 05:46 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Hours spent in photography, makeup and photoshop.

Still looks like a dude.