rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the best way to tell a girl you are not interested

I was at this event and after a bunch of us went to a pizza store and shared pizza. There were two girls sitting across from me and I was interested in one of them. So I made a rose flower out of a napkin (easy to do) and handed it to the other girl who I had no attraction for and as a joke asked her to be my girlfriend just to see the reaction of the girl I was interested in.

The girl took it and said we can talk later.

Now she has contacted me via FB and is liking some of my pictures of myself.

I have no attraction or interest in her.

She is from Brazil - nice sweet girl -- but some what ugly. I don't want to be rude.

What is the best way to tell her I am not interested?

Damn, that's a hard problem to solve, can't help you mate.
By the way, I also have one : my dick is too big, what's the best way to reduce it?

Thanks.

Do you have access to additional napkins?

If so, since you sound handy, make her an origami middle finger. Like this:

[Image: low_poly_middle_finger_by_e400-d8bg9kl.png]

That'll get the point across.

Better yet, just be nice about it. It's hard at first to tell someone you like them, of course. so just be a sweety about it and tell her you're not interested.

Aloha!

Fuck her anyway, wait 3-4 days then tell her you just got back from the STD clinic and have herpes. This may not help you in your quest to bang her friend but I can guarantee she will leave you alone. Why didn’t you give the rose napkin to the one you were interested in?

Fuck her little sister

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

lol, but I think my questioned got answered. Post should also have been in the newbie forum.

Quote: (06-25-2018 06:27 PM)Bain Wrote:  

She is from Brazil - nice sweet girl -- but some what ugly. I don't want to be rude.

Long as she's not fat, use a paper bag.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

"Let's just be friends."

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"I am not interested." or "I was kidding."

Brazil is one of those cultures where you can be more direct about what you want. You should have gave the rose to the girl you are interested in instead of trying to play games.

This was quite the OP, but here's my suggestion:

Treat her the same way she treats her beta orbiters. Despite being fat, she exploits and manipulates men in her life. Do the same to her. She wouldn't give a fuck about your feelings if someone she likes more comes along.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Make an oragami likness of her like this and give it too her.

The solution couldn't be more obvious. Fake your own death.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

You know there was a time in my life when all I carried was origami money. You wind up dropping lots of it, unless you got a fanny pack, but those have negative implications.

There's a million upsides. When its time to pay, you just be like "sorry man all I got is origami" and pull some of these out your pocket:

[Image: a7f7cf8c09175cae3b8edfb655ba1205--dollar...rigami.jpg]

That's a jet fighter. Look at Alexander Grambelle peeking outta the tail. Thats spooky.

Or when you have to!leave a tip, say the bill is 100 dollars, you want to tip $20, but instead give them an $10 origami shamrock:

[Image: e850249f3f0d000fc6b9d421acef8549.jpg]

That's not going in the bank that's going home on the dresser. And then you save a few $$.

Let's say the waitress is a sexyblittle vixen you give her the origami heart money tip, write your number on it and you are in style:

[Image: dollar%20heart%20ten.png]

If you gotta give money to a Jew or the illuminati, give them this:

[Image: 167023032_ed83038470.jpg]

Here's one for our pal Debguiled:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

And lastly, the international origami dudes are really good. You make crazy origami outta other countries money, and the exchange people get a kick out of it:

[Image: origami_money.jpg]

This is another reason to vote no about the cashless society.

Aloha!

Act really clingy and needy whenever you interact with her, and let (woman's) nature take its course.

Quote: (06-26-2018 01:51 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Act really clingy and needy whenever you interact with her, and let (woman's) nature take its course.

That's normally good advice ...but it wont work on a fugly chick. He'll wake up to her watching him sleep and without even knowing how she got in the house

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (06-25-2018 06:43 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Fuck her anyway, wait 3-4 days then tell her you just got back from the STD clinic and have herpes. This may not help you in your quest to bang her friend but I can guarantee she will leave you alone. Why didn’t you give the rose napkin to the one you were interested in?

Hahah, savage.

Quote: (06-25-2018 06:43 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Fuck her anyway, wait 3-4 days then tell her you just got back from the STD clinic and have herpes. This may not help you in your quest to bang her friend but I can guarantee she will leave you alone.

Quote: (06-25-2018 06:57 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Fuck her little sister

Quote: (06-26-2018 12:40 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

The solution couldn't be more obvious. Fake your own death.

I love it when forum members provide valuable actionable suggestions from their own personal experience with topics!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-25-2018 06:27 PM)Bain Wrote:  

I was at this event and after a bunch of us went to a pizza store and shared pizza. There were two girls sitting across from me and I was interested in one of them. So I made a rose flower out of a napkin (easy to do) and handed it to the other girl who I had no attraction for and as a joke asked her to be my girlfriend just to see the reaction of the girl I was interested in.

Next time, give the rose to the girl you're interested in to begin with. Life isn't an episode of Seinfeld. Be direct.

And, don't make a big thing of it. A casual, half-distracted toss, and a dry "Don't say I never get you anything" to a girl you haven't yet entered into a exclusive two-way conversation is all you need.

Quote: (06-26-2018 04:21 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Next time, give the rose to the girl you're interested in to begin with. Life isn't an episode of Seinfeld. Be direct.

Yeah, its an episode of The Bachelor.

Seriously though, next time, just go to that Ping Pong Pizza place. (((They))) buillt secret tunnels underneath it, you can just run into one of those.

Aloha!

Quote: (06-26-2018 04:21 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

A casual, half-distracted toss, and a dry "Don't say I never get you anything" to a girl you haven't yet entered into a exclusive two-way conversation is all you need.

I always keep a pocket full of Starbursts for just this purpose.

if you block her on fb she'll be gone. but since you are interested in her friend you may want to stick with her. maybe keep her in the friend zone. if only the face is horrible use a paper bag like someone above suggested.

Oh, and to answer your question.

Speak Girl. If she contacts you, you say:

"Yeah, we all had a fun time the other day. You remind me so much of my Sister."

I'm sure I've written in the past about Friendzoning Girls. You just mirror how they tell a guy they're not interested. Let her down gently, but let her down.

If you keep working your Origami game one day you can take bitches out on dates on your own boat.
[Image: image001.jpg]

You'll get to be the first to navigate those waters.

[Image: giant-origami-15-giant-origami-installat...ngkiat.jpg]

Worst case, you can always make a man for her after you deliver the rejection.

[Image: giant-collection-free-japanese-origami-t...80x600.jpg]

Midway anal tell her you wanna break up with her, she will squeeze her ass in a way that will either break your dick or make you cum in her.

"It's not you, it's me."

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.