rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking up - Best method

After searching the forum, I saw too methods of breaking up :

- Gradually fall away, talking every day, to every week, to every month, etc.
- Go full direct, tell her you just want to be friends / I don't want to see you etc.

Is one of these superior to the other? I've been dating a young Asian girl and she has moved to the other side of the world. She wants to see me 3 times a year and I like her, but don't see it working out. She is super attached to me, and is thinking about family, marriage and living together (she is 20 years old). Which of these would be best to do in this case?

Side question is : How often do you meet a 20 year old girl who becomes super attached and wants to have family / live together? Is this rare, or are girls this age too young to understand what's going on?

Is she requesting exclusivity for this time? I guess it doesn't matter.

I would just be honest with her saying you like her a lot but long distance just can't work. Pad it a lot with compliments to her character and the like. Let her down easy but firmly. I think it would hurt her feelings more if you faded away leaving her hurt and confused and most importantly wasting her valuable youth since she's thinking of being traditional and starting a family in her most fertile and healthy years.

I have never met a 20 year old girl that isn't absolutely batshit that's mentioned that stuff to me. However I live in a degenerate super liberal city, so if a nice conservative cute 20 year old said those things I would find it very flattering and be taken aback by a girl that has her mind in the right place. If you're not ready don't sweat it, but let her down easy and decisively if you care about her.

Jariel has written a number of posts on this. Just because she tried out, doesn't mean she makes the team. I would encourage you to search for his "real talk" sessions. They will fire you up to get going.

Just give it to her straight. Women recover from breakups fast, even ones like you're describing. I've seen it happen, and had it happen to me where a girl matching the age of yours is on to someone new within a month.

Plus, if this girl was really telling it to you straight she wouldn't have moved. Don't feel bad about letting her walk.

Celestial women right after high school are trying to trap and settle down for marriage. Have you seen the divorce rate ? If you know biology women only look for a few partners because of the few eggs unlike men who reproduce sperm up until 40s or higher. If she was really serious about pleasing you she wouldn't have moved. Guarantee she will be with someone within 2 years. She will be ok.

Thanks for advice, direct + complimenting and being firm is what I'll probably try.

If she’s a decent girl then be honest and direct. If she’s a closet skank that you found out is cheating on you on a presumed monogamous relationship then just keep quiet and keep escalating sexually and getting her to do filthier and filthier things until she can’t handle it and loses her mind and breaks up with you. Win win.

Team Nachos