rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving up on South Beach. Where are the local Latin women in Miami?

Its not the first time I've been to Miami, but it appears the quality on SoBe keeps going down everytime I go.

Around South Beach, I'm not seeing the quality of latin women I'd expect in Miami. They certainly exist, but I've finally realized South Beach isnt the place to meet them. . The latinas I saw on Tinder were 10x more attractive than anything I saw out and about on South Beach. [b]The one thing I noticed: they were usually 5-15 miles away. No where near South Beach[/b]. Most I spoke to were more inland (Kendall and Hialeah).

I'm wondering what district in Miami attracts these women for the nightlife. Would Downtown Miami (or even Brickell) have given me more options to meet them?

I'm mostly looking for a scene that combines the local women with the upscale, high-end scene Miami is known for. If neither exist together, let me know where I should be looking.... I'd prefer the local latin women over a high end scene.

Quote: (06-22-2018 04:14 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Its not the first time I've been to Miami, but it appears the quality on SoBe keeps going down everytime I go.

Around South Beach, I'm not seeing the quality of latin women I'd expect in Miami. They certainly exist, but I've finally realized South Beach isnt the place to meet them. . The latinas I saw on Tinder were 10x more attractive than anything I saw out and about on South Beach. [b]The one thing I noticed: they were usually 5-15 miles away. No where near South Beach[/b]. Most I spoke to were more inland (Kendall and Hialeah).

I'm wondering what district in Miami attracts these women for the nightlife. Would Downtown Miami (or even Brickell) have given me more options to meet them?

I'm mostly looking for a scene that combines the local women with the upscale, high-end scene Miami is known for. If neither exist together, let me know where I should be looking.... I'd prefer the local latin women over a high end scene.

When I was in SoBe I noticed a lot of hot girls on the dating apps about 4 miles away - which put them in Brickell.

Brickell.... Highest quality in Miami.
Coral Gables is second.
Kendall is third.

Stay the fuck away from Hialeah unless you want to be robbed, capture some free range chickens, or maybe a stray dog.

I find it hard to believe you can't find hot Latinas in SOBE, though.

Quote: (06-22-2018 05:29 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2018 04:14 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

When I was in SoBe I noticed a lot of hot girls on the dating apps about 4 miles away - which put them in Brickell.

Latinas or just hot girls in general?

Quote: (06-22-2018 05:37 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Brickell.... Highest quality in Miami.
Coral Gables is second.
Kendall is third.

Stay the fuck away from Hialeah unless you want to be robbed, capture some free range chickens, or maybe a stray dog.

I find it hard to believe you can't find hot Latinas in SOBE, though.

Saw a few at the beach during the day but not so much in the nightlife. The ones at the beach were usually always in a large group I probably wasnt hitting the right spots if thats the case. It was mostly British/Euro tourists or southern black people at the spots I went to on SoBe. Didnt see much of a latina presence

I'd refer you to this thread....

Lots of good info in that thread on Miami, in general.

SOBE is a cancer on the Miami scene.

I was in SOBE with my girl back in March and she was nervous that she wasn't going to fit in and even she was in shock at how many fatties were there walking around. I love SOBE but yeah I really think the quality there has gone down royally with all the fat tourist bitches waddling around there. It's funny I was joking with her that they ought to make these fat bitches wear burqas so I don't have to see that blubber. We went to LIV and there we saw a lot of hot chicks more of the Miami persuasion and I told her the quality there that night was more of what she imagined Miami girls to look like (and I know LIV is further down on the list of clubs to go to for the authentic Miami scene but that night was a good scene with scantilly clad women and my girl fit in there just fine).

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:55 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I was in SOBE with my girl back in March and she was nervous that she wasn't going to fit in and even she was in shock at how many fatties were there walking around. I love SOBE but yeah I really think the quality there has gone down royally with all the fat tourist bitches waddling around there. It's funny I was joking with her that they ought to make these fat bitches wear burqas so I don't have to see that blubber. We went to LIV and there we saw a lot of hot chicks more of the Miami persuasion and I told her the quality there that night was more of what she imagined Miami girls to look like (and I know LIV is further down on the list of clubs to go to for the authentic Miami scene but that night was a good scene with scantilly clad women and my girl fit in there just fine).

Every time I see your signature--I laugh my ass off thinking about that guy! OMG. Still can't stop laughing.

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:42 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I'd refer you to this thread....

Lots of good info in that thread on Miami, in general.

SOBE is a cancer on the Miami scene.

Insightful post. White women are the last on my mind when I'm in Miami. That fancy gym you referred to, was that Equinox? The one in went to in SoBe was even lacking in Latina talent, most of the stunners were Europeans. There's an Equinox at the Four Seaons in Brickell. I imagine thats overrun with talent.

Next trip I am staying in Brickell. If that disappoints my latina taste, im going back to South America

Quote: (06-22-2018 07:05 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:55 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Every time I see your signature--I laugh my ass off thinking about that guy! OMG. Still can't stop laughing.

Wasn't that guy just hilarious? We were killing ourselves laughing over that and so I will keep that signature until someone else comes along and outdoes Mr. Nobody. Mudsharks, I think there are plenty of those in Miami! I'll have to tell my girl too that she's a mudshark.

NEXT STOP: I'm about to drop you some knowledge...

Dress nice as fuck. I mean sleek. And go to Club 50 in my old building in Brickell. It's called Icon. Go early or you will NOT get in unless you bring 3-4 hot chicks with you. If you're a single guy and you don't live in the building, you better be one big balling motherfucker. If you go early, you can pull it off depending on the promoter. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB, BUT YOU CAN GET IN IF YOU DRESS NICE AND GO EARLY. THERE WILL BE NO HOTTER CHICKS THAN THERE.

If you can't do that, go to Blue Martini in Mary Brickell village. You can walk there from Icon if you need to. Parking is going to be a problem on Friday night, be prepared.

If you can't get in there, go to a Colombian bar in Mary Brickell village named Barú. It's less casual and more relaxed. If you get tired of chasing Latinas go to the Irish pub named Fadó. There will still be a lot of Latinas there, but not as many as the other places.

Not sure where you are staying, but Uber would not be a bad idea.

Quote: (06-22-2018 07:35 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Dress nice as fuck. I mean sleek. And go to Club 50 in my old building in Brickell. It's called Icon. Go early or you will NOT get in unless you bring 3-4 hot chicks with you. If you're a single guy and you don't live in the building, you better be one big balling motherfucker. If you go early, you can pull it off depending on the promoter. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB, BUT YOU CAN GET IN IF YOU DRESS NICE AND GO EARLY. THERE WILL BE NO HOTTER CHICKS THAN THERE.

If you can't do that, go to Blue Martini in Mary Brickell village. You can walk there from Icon if you need to. Parking is going to be a problem on Friday night, be prepared.

If you can't get in there, go to a Colombian bar in Mary Brickell village named Barú. It's less casual and more relaxed. If you get tired of chasing Latinas go to the Irish pub named Fadó. There will still be a lot of Latinas there, but not as many as the other places.

Thanks. I'd either stay in an Airbnb or hotel in Brickell. Regarding style, I usually go out suited, gold Rolex, loafers on. Casual/relaxed look but still shows I'm put together.

Nexstop: I'm starting to feel like your personal travel agent. Gonna start charging you.

There are AirbnB in the same building I described. It also has a hotel and several bars and restaurants, if you stay there, you "should" have access to Club 50. It's expensive. Everything in Brickell is expensive.

If you're gonna hit that club you should be en route right now.

ICON BRICKELL

Edit: If you stay in a hotel, there is a Marriot Marquis a block away that is seriously top-notch. One of the best in town, may actually be the best in town. If you stay at one of those places, you can literally and easily walk to all the places I mentioned, unless you have a medical condition or something. If you have a problem finding a place, PM me, I'll help you.

Was looking at the rents at that place, not too horrible for a studio or 1 bed, about the same as Downtown Chicago to be honest. Does look like that would be a sweet place to live.

Quote: (06-22-2018 09:45 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Was looking at the rents at that place, not too horrible for a studio or 1 bed, about the same as Downtown Chicago to be honest. Does look like that would be a sweet place to live.

Yup. You're absolutely right. Pricey for a lot of dudes looking for travel advice.

I think I can help you out with that, though. PM me if you want some assistance.
I hate Miami. Even better, let's go to Colombia. I can handle that, too. Was gonna go with another forum member recently, but I had a family emergency. We'll figure it out.

Holy Shit I hope the OP got into that club and we hear about i tomorrow.... aye yay yay...

It might be difficult now, but nobody is getting into this club anymore after you've written about it here!

#shouldhavebeenapm

Quote: (06-23-2018 12:37 AM)churros Wrote:  

It might be difficult now, but nobody is getting into this club anymore after you've written about it here!

#shouldhavebeenapm

LOL. Nightclub scene is so overrated sometimes anyway. I thought life was one big nightclub in my 20's. Now in my mid-30's I know better lol. Still fun to hit up the clubs here & there though.

LOL. No one could get into it before... Motherfucker, I lived in the building and sometimes I couldn't get it. It was supposed to a damn amenity!

The problem was the "promoters" they fucked up everything.

I don't think ya'll understand the massiveness of this complex. I posted photos and a website, its 3 fucking buildings 51 stories tall (exept the one over the hotel, which is 50 stories tall becaues it has 2 levels and a damn swimming pool--at the club). The pool takes up one of the levels. I lived on the 51st level of the adjacent building and the bass would shake my shit from thursday to saturday. it was maddening. drove me crazy...

Then when I'd have guests in town, we'd go to the other tower where the party was and some 19 year old dildo wouldn't let me in, because he was the "promoter"--in my fucking building! I paid almost $3000/month for a 495 sq ft apartment and was sworn all the amenities, then some fucking teenage clown would prevent me from entering. I always won the battle, but, damn it was a pain in the ass.

I lived there 3 years and only went to the club 3 times.

Never thought I'd see someone complaining about a lack of latinas in Miami of all places. South Beach by default will have a lot of tourists and the local latinas that are in South Beach probably have high bitch shields from dealing with all the tourists.

The one thing about miami do you know if there is a place where the college crowds go like UM FIU, I couldn't find a good spot wynwood, downtown adn south beach I never See them!!!

I didn’t say it’s a lack of latinas in Miami, I said south beach isn’t the area to find them. Next trip I’m going to go to those Brickell spots Dulce mentioned. No more South beach, Brickell will be my home base. I want to get as close to the quality I can get in SA as possible.

Between the two equinox gyms in the area and the clubs, it should be enough sexy latinas to talk to.

FWIW, I've been to Club 50 before. Probably back in like 2012 or 2013. It was pretty good quality wise, I will give it that. I went because we were going to meet up there with my friend's girlfriend's cousin who was this 9 smokeshow Colombiana. So that says something about the place's clientel at least.

But it was cheesy as hell and I hated the scene once we got in. Blue Martini is corny too, but it does have it's night. (But all this corniness kinda makes sense for Miami since these are places Kendall people hang out at or wanna hang out at)

Does any Latin American country/city have better quality Latinas then Miami does? I often hear people say Miami is were the best and wealthiest Latinas from each Latin America country goes and I'm wondering if this is true or if there is a Latin American country/city with better prospects.

Quote: (06-23-2018 12:55 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

LOL. No one could get into it before... Motherfucker, I lived in the building and sometimes I couldn't get it. It was supposed to a damn amenity!

The problem was the "promoters" they fucked up everything.

I don't think ya'll understand the massiveness of this complex. I posted photos and a website, its 3 fucking buildings 51 stories tall (exept the one over the hotel, which is 50 stories tall becaues it has 2 levels and a damn swimming pool--at the club). The pool takes up one of the levels. I lived on the 51st level of the adjacent building and the bass would shake my shit from thursday to saturday. it was maddening. drove me crazy...

Then when I'd have guests in town, we'd go to the other tower where the party was and some 19 year old dildo wouldn't let me in, because he was the "promoter"--in my fucking building! I paid almost $3000/month for a 495 sq ft apartment and was sworn all the amenities, then some fucking teenage clown would prevent me from entering. I always won the battle, but, damn it was a pain in the ass.

I lived there 3 years and only went to the club 3 times.

Club scene politics can be the dumbest shit ever. But if you were a decent looking chick & certainly if you were a celebrity they would bend over backwards right? Heheh.