rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most ruined Eastern Europe countries

Well, I just arrived in Europe from L.A and trying to make my plans for September. I'm currently in Greece and will spend the summer in the Greek islands, enjoying the sun, the great food and the tourists of course. Will write a datasheet after.
I'm heading to EE in September and but I'm getting a really negative vibe on the forum. So, I'm not asking which EE countries are the best, but which are ruined and waste of time?

Use the forum search function.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Ruined in what way ? Almost all EE countries are much better than anything in the Anglosphere/WE.

EE is ruined man, don't go, it's a wasteland of bobs and vagin.

Pointer, I think that depends on who you are and what you’re looking for. If you’re an older guy or a guy who doesen’t have the ideal look to fit in with the expectations of girls in the West EE will be better. If you’re looking for quality and have the patience to wait it out for 3-4 dates while dealing with their mind games and obvious money-seeking mentality then EE is better. If you’re a young, good looking guy who just wants to have fun, enjoy nightlife, and bang easy girls then the West is far superior for that.

OP, don’t take the word of strangers on a forum. You need to explore different cities yourself to see where you fit in well. You may kill it where most others fail, or fail where most others kill it. Depends on your looks, style, game, budget, and a whole range of other factors.

By ruined, you mean "most male tourists"

I vote Riga, Krakow and Budapest. But Budapest has a ton of female tourists to keep everyone busy.

Andrenaline, what 3-4 dates? No way. I have banged girls from Poland and Ukraine 5 years ago, same night lays, but don't know how the situation is now. They seem overun by sex tourists. So, I'm trying to find the least ruined. 3-4 dates? Haha. I better go back to L.A if it's that ruined.

Quote: (06-20-2018 05:58 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

By ruined, you mean "most male tourists"

I vote Riga, Krakow and Budapest. But Budapest has a ton of female tourists to keep everyone busy.
Change Budapest to Prague and you're on to a winner, Budapest is still quite good due to, as you say, the female tourists while Prague is a cesspit of the British stag party.

Agreed, Bikal. Prague should not be considered Eastern Europe anymore. It's done.

I've heard transnistria is good. That and 4th tier Ukrainian villages that don't have electricity.

As a rule of thumb, if a place has >100 people and running water, it's done. All major EE cities are ruined forever and only 7 ft tall millionaire chads have a chance.

[Image: tard.gif]

Seriously though ffs... what's up with these "is x country ruined" threads? Together with such gems as "acceptable height levels to game efficiently" they just come across as aspergers-like and they're usually started by members that don't have boots on the ground.

EE is fine. Hell even western europe isn't that bad. [Image: banana.gif]

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Gopnik, I have e spent 6 months in Eastern Europe, but that was 5 years ago. I'm just wondering how it is now and which are the worst countries for quick bangs. I'm not looking to get married an Eastern European 9, just looking for some good sex and not looking to go on 4 dates just to bang. I don't have the patience to go on 4 dates just to get sex. Is it that bad?? Am I asking too much? That's all.

Unfortunately Bulgaria is getting ruined also by sex tourists.

It is not yet Prague, but we are going there....

Quote: (06-21-2018 05:05 AM)Gopnik Wrote:  

I've heard transnistria is good. That and 4th tier Ukrainian villages that don't have electricity.

As a rule of thumb, if a place has >100 people and running water, it's done. All major EE cities are ruined forever and only 7 ft tall millionaire chads have a chance.

Seriously though ffs... what's up with these "is x country ruined" threads? Together with such gems as "acceptable height levels to game efficiently" they just come across as aspergers-like and they're usually started by members that don't have boots on the ground.

The fact of being ruined is however an aspect to consider. When you go out to party you don't want to be surrounded by hundreds of thirsty sexual tourists who approach any sort of girl and desperate to shag. Rather than going to such places, it's better to go out in Western Europe where you haven't to deal with bitchy reactions due to the sexual tourism stigma, and your game is also fairly evaluated.
The most burnt towns in EE are surely 1) Krakow, 2) Prague.

Yeah Bulgaria, just talking about Sofia here, I was not such a big fan of. Granted I was drunk for the entire duration of my time there. Too many Brits and people coming from all over Europe for cheap vacation. I can just see how fast the place is globalizing.

I second Krakow as well, place is ruined, and it felt ruined 5 years ago for that matter too.

how are the greek islands treating you so far? the general vibe there?

A lot of places are globalizing. Stop bitching and up your game fellas. Its 1-1 in overtime and we need another goal to win this bitch!

im interested in 2nd tier Bulgaria but have never been to the country

Kale, I'm currently on the mountains in Central Greece, doing meditation and hunting. Will hit the islands next month.

Budapest is rockin in the summer. Can get laid from NG every night.

The more I read these threads the more they don't make any sense to me.
This is another:

"I want to show up and have already 2 girls at the airport on their knees waiting for my dick."

DELETE THIS THREAD!

Positivity trolls, please go away.

If you don't have anything negative to say, then don't say it all.

thank you dr. for making me feel good.

I look forward to your update.

now please inspect my smelly vagine meanwhile [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (06-21-2018 05:21 AM)dr.feelgood Wrote:  

I don't have the patience to go on 4 dates just to get sex. Is it that bad?? Am I asking too much? That's all.

Perhaps your meditation and hunting regimen in the remote mountains will help you gain the trait of patience.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I know you're being facetious, but I lived in a 3rd-tier Ukrainian city for a few months - zero foreigners, and equal quality to Kyiv, but with more interest in foreigners (as they typically don't have any in the city).

Transnistria is pretty boring and a majority of Moldova's hookers come from Dubasari. If you're a quiet type it could be a good option. Bender or Bendry when school is in session is good. You can rent a soviet style apartment with students for around 50 euros a month.

I gamed Transnistria heavily but I'm not going to post a datasheet on it because I'm full of shit. feel free to PM me if you want to know more about it.

Eastern Europe is over!

I'm the King of Beijing!

EE expert here, agree with Suits. EE is over!