rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Vancouver BC have the hottest Asian girls, how do they compare to other cities.

Does Vancouver BC have the hottest Asian girls, how do they compare to other cities.

Vancouver, BC has a big Asian population and it has the biggest Asian ratio for any city outside of Asia. Vancouver is also extremely wealthy and has some of the most expensive real estate in the world, the ones that have largely driven up the price of Vancouver are largely the Asians and so Vancouver also has some of the richest Asians in the world per capita. So I was thinking a western city with the highest amount of Asians out of Asia in conjunction with a lot of these Asians being very wealthy and usually wealthier people look better. So does Vancouver have some of the hottest/best quality Asians girls in the world? For those of you that have spent some time in Vancouver and other places with a considerable amount of Asians what are your thoughts? Also do girls in Vancouver have a lower or higher likelihood compared to other Asian girls to date outside of their race?

[Image: TN0pF78.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Not sure about the Asian quality in Van but the fentanyl there is top notch!

Vancouver is OK. LA is #1 for hot asian girls, but Vancouver is probably #2. Lots of clubs and asian girls that wear bandage dresses and louboutins. Much better than San Francisco or Seattle.

The main issue is that most are very fobby and tend to stick to their own kind.

Quote: (06-15-2018 03:37 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

[Image: TN0pF78.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

What are you implying? I am simply interested in the groups of people in different areas. Debating things like ethnicities of a girl, who they react more positively to, how hot they are in an area etc. is the point of the travel section among other things. Roosh even has an ethnicity hierarchy (not saying it is or isn't accurate). Some forum members try to call me out on my posts but their complaints really don't make any sense and actually gos against the travel section.

Quote: (06-15-2018 03:57 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Vancouver is OK. LA is #1 for hot asian girls, but Vancouver is probably #2. Lots of clubs and asian girls that wear bandage dresses and louboutins. Much better than San Francisco or Seattle.

Are you saying vancouver Asians are fobby and mostly stick to their own or just Asian girls in all cities in general do that? Also from what you've seen how do girls in Los Angeles and Vancouver react to black guys, other cities to if you have experience there but mostly LA and Vancouver.

The Kaotic and Scotian tag team

[Image: laugh3.gif]

OP how about you stop being such a God damned faggot and start dropping some data sheets of your own instead of asking about so many places/scenarios that have already been asked a million times, what’s next, does Zanesville, Ohio have a lack of exotic zoo animals?

Quote: (06-15-2018 05:35 PM)scotian Wrote:  

OP how about you stop being such a God damned faggot and start dropping some data sheets of your own instead of asking about so many places/scenarios that have already been asked a million times, what’s next, does Zanesville, Ohio have a lack of exotic zoo animals?

Most of the questions I ask haven't been answered I use the search function, and for the ones that have before the answers were lackluster so I'm seeking deeper explanation. If you don't like my posts then feel free to ignore them.

You’re not the boss of me!

I’m going to the bar, I’ll deal with you later bud.

These responses are funny but FWIW I don't think it's a bad question. If OP has a type there's no shame in trying to find places where the women meet that type. No clue about Vancouver but LA/SoCal and even the SF Bay Area are great places for Asian girls. FOBs, Asian Americans, you name it, Cali has it.

Quote: (06-15-2018 05:57 PM)pargan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 05:35 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Most of the questions I ask haven't been answered I use the search function, and for the ones that have before the answers were lackluster so I'm seeking deeper explanation. If you don't like my posts then feel free to ignore them.

"The answers were lackluster"

Where do you get this entitled attitude from?
This isn't google answers.

We aren't your personal "ask jeeves", Siri or Alexa.
No one here owes you anything

The issue people have is that you post inane questions...after questions...after question...after question. And start new threads when its completely unnecessary and can go in an existing thread.

You have not contributed one iota of usable data for anyone else, so your shit posting is especially obnoxious coming from a no rep newbie. I'm surprised you haven't received a warning already. The old school moderators here would have put your ass on time out or outright banned you a long time ago with your entitlement, thread necromancy, shit posting, lack of paragraphs and improper punctuation.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (06-15-2018 04:43 PM)pargan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 03:57 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Are you saying vancouver Asians are fobby and mostly stick to their own or just Asian girls in all cities in general do that? Also from what you've seen how do girls in Los Angeles and Vancouver react to black guys, other cities to if you have experience there but mostly LA and Vancouver.

Fobby Asians pretty much only date other asians and (sometimes) whites, but second generation Asian girls tend to be pretty open-minded. I see what look like second generation Asian girls with black guys, hispanic dudes all the time in Vancouver.

I know one brother in Bangkok that slays Asian and Russian girls. In the US, I think LA would be your best shot if you're a brother with yellow fever. I'd say your best shot would be with southeast asian girls (Thai, Vietnamese, etc.)

Asian girls tend to think of black guys as having bad habits with women and poor career prospects. If you break that stereotype, you'd probably be fine. Your biggest issue then may be that they think you'll hurt their tight pussy....

OP
There are only 2 types of Asian girls in Vancouver you should be concerned about.

1st type are the Baby girls/gangster side chicks/Ig models/import car models with fake tits. The ones that dress up in expensive shit and have tattoos. These will most likely be Vietnamese/Chinese/Taiwanese and Koreans to a much lesser extent. The only reason why these girls are with you is because you have status and money. They are open to dating outside their own race but you'd have to be of such a high status/money to overcome the cultural biases that they've learned. Game alone will not save you here.

2nd type are the Fob girls (fresh off the boat) Barely speak any English. They may have come to Canada to learn English and study at UBC. These girls are open to dating foreign guys (guys outside their own race). They aren't as attractive as the 1st group but they are a lot more receptive to Canadian guys. Game will work well on these girls however knowledge of their culture and language can help you immensely.

Quote: (06-16-2018 02:02 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

OP
There are only 2 types of Asian girls in Vancouver you should be concerned about.

1st type are the Baby girls/gangster side chicks/Ig models/import car models with fake tits. The ones that dress up in expensive shit and have tattoos. These will most likely be Vietnamese/Chinese/Taiwanese and Koreans to a much lesser extent. The only reason why these girls are with you is because you have status and money. They are open to dating outside their own race but you'd have to be of such a high status/money to overcome the cultural biases that they've learned. Game alone will not save you here.

2nd type are the Fob girls (fresh off the boat) Barely speak any English. They may have come to Canada to learn English and study at UBC. These girls are open to dating foreign guys (guys outside their own race). They aren't as attractive as the 1st group but they are a lot more receptive to Canadian guys. Game will work well on these girls however knowledge of their culture and language can help you immensely.

I love me some ABGs.... but, yeah, you're right. (But, yeah, they'll give you the best head of your life...)

There's also big a third group of Canadian born, 1st generation asian girls. Basically indistinguishable from whites in personality and outlook (maybe a bit brainier.) These girls have no issues dating outside of their race. (At least no more than your average white girl.) Canada has very little racial tension, so, being skinny and having nice hair and skin, they tend to see themselves as being at the top of the food chain; The hot ones will have a good understanding of their SMV. Usually they're smarter than the average lizard.

For hot Asian girls I would try out Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul or Taipei ... or any other Asian city.

I heard there are hot Asian girls in Kongo nowadays, since the Chinese are buying up Africa.

Vancouver finally comes around #5753

When I see a canadian asian chick abroad, I chuckle and next them right now. Same if not worse attitude than fellow ABCs. Too much money in Vancouver, leads to inflated SMV

Quote: (06-16-2018 06:24 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

For hot Asian girls I would try out Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul or Taipei ... or any other Asian city.

I heard there are hot Asian girls in Kongo nowadays, since the Chinese are buying up Africa.

Vancouver finally comes around #5753

If you're talking about globally, I'd have to say Bangkok is #1, followed by Seoul. I'm not really into Japanese and Chinese. The teeth....

This will sound very odd coming from me, but I do think that the West "evolves" some of the best Chinese girls physically but makes them totally weird mentally. Some of my favorite girls have been Western-born Asian girls in terms of looks. I like that Southern Chinese look cultivated by healthy, nutritious western food. It's very hard to beat, but I abso-fucking-lutely hate the Western-born Asian girl mindset. They're fucking obnoxious.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (06-16-2018 10:57 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

This will sound very odd coming from me, but I do think that the West "evolves" some of the best Chinese girls physically but makes them totally weird mentally. Some of my favorite girls have been Western-born Asian girls in terms of looks. I like that Southern Chinese look cultivated by healthy, nutritious western food. It's very hard to beat, but I abso-fucking-lutely hate the Western-born Asian girl mindset. They're fucking obnoxious.

[Image: akwafina-oceans-8-trailer.png]

For example that Asian girl in the Ocean's 8 all-female remake. She is more feminine in real life, but that is simply disgusting.

Good Morning, Troll.

In the western US and Canada, Chinese American women are definitely going to be, on average, considerably higher in education and income. Asian American girls tend to be fairly high status in the places where there are lots of them. It produces an ego.

Quote: (06-16-2018 09:10 AM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2018 02:02 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

OP

I love me some ABGs.... but, yeah, you're right. (But, yeah, they'll give you the best head of your life...)

Speaking from experience? Hahahah
I don't even consider the 3rd group Asian because they are white western girls with an Asian coating.

Quote: (06-17-2018 10:47 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2018 09:10 AM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Speaking from experience? Hahahah
I don't even consider the 3rd group Asian because they are white western girls with an Asian coating.

Whitewashed Asian chicks really are different - particularly from Canadian white girls. They tend to be smarter, better educated, and more likely to have their shit together. They're closer to their families (immigrant culture lasts a generation or two) and they've usually taken down about a third of the cocks that her white neighbor Becky has.

I definitely prefer the ABG to their white, strip club waitress equivalent. They tend to be a bit smarter, less drug addicted, less STD-riddled, less fucked-up in the head. (It's a low bar.) Most are Vietnamese, Hmong, Malay.... and have some of that culture with them. (Very different values than Chinese, Koreans, or even Thais.) The main thing is that they really know how to take care of a guy and are 10x more loyal than a white chick (again, a very low bar.)

OP think about it, if an Asian girl in Vancouver is looking for some brown cock who is she going to get it from?

A) One of the thousands of alpha Punjabi gangster tough guys throughout the lower mainland who have status, money, good looks (they can be roided/tatted up) and lots of local connections that will make her vagina tingle?

OR

B) A nerdy Indo incel like you who lacks self confidence and spends all day on the internet asking retarded questions about where he can get laid the easiest because he's too damn insecure and lazy to get off his ass and improve his station in life?

I think we all know the answer

Vancouver is literally THE WORST place in North America for a beta Indian dude to go for women, the local Sikhs are cool dudes who will AMOG the fuck out of your bitch ass all day long.

Maybe you should try a place with a smaller population of alpha brown dudes, just a thought.

Next data sheet prediction: Does Fredericton, New Brunswick have good hospitals, favourable gender ratios and a strong sorority scene at the local unis?

Have fun with the Beeba Boys BRO!!!