rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another glorious win for transgender athletes in our Brave New World

I saw the Amazing Lucas mentioning it:

Quote:Quote:

Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, and one transgender boy, Terry Miller of Bulkeley, broke the State Open records for girls in the 100-meter dash.

Congrats for breaking records comrade!

Nice baritone girl - this time one more real than the one Elizabeth Holmes had.

The "girl" has still her penis intact as far as I know, so she can still bang out girls. I think that the second placed was also a trannie. They are now going to dominate every last competition if only the Olympic committee allows it.

Any thoughts?

It's a win-win in my book. It simultaneously highlights the insanity of the transgender movement and shits all over the utter farce that is "female athletics". End result: more people willing to speak out against trannies and fewer girls wasting their youthful energy and fertility competing in sports like they're men.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I was going to post this yesterday, but knew it wouldn't go unnoticed on the forum for long! We had a great laugh at my work all day yesterday over it and it was amazing to see the response from the virtue signallers in the crowd; they just couldn't deal with it at all! Either complete silence from normally vocal, bullying leftists or spluttering, confused and weak attempts at justifying it. It's a complete fuck-up and as scorpion says a complete win-win for us sensible folk. There's stories like this appearing all the time now and it's only going to get worse (better).

Only today, I've seen a story in the Telegraph stating that Cancer Research will no longer use the word 'women from smear campaign amid transgender concerns';

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06...ansgender/

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Quote: (06-15-2018 07:09 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

I saw the Amazing Lucas mentioning it:

Is the black girl in the pink shirt and short shorts a real biological girl with a working self-lubricating vagina? And also at least 18? Cause if so would bang.

Jesus, look at all the goddamn qualifications just to freakin' WB analyze. . . "anal" heh.

Really? Men are better in sports? OMG! That's sexist!!

Seriously, last year an under-15 boys soccer team from Dallas, TX beat the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team before a big match with a Russian female team.

When you have professional female players beaten by boys who don't shave regularly (if at all), that should be evidence enough that males and females are mismatched when it comes to sports.

Now all we have to do is convince every college academic and newspaper reporter in America of this obvious fact. Good luck to whoever tries.

I am not so sure about win-win. It seems more as a testing ground of how much anti-logic anti-science madness the elite can squeeze in.

Remember the end goal is to indoctrinate the people to accept anything. 2+2 is not to be made 5. It is whatever they tell you it is. When they tell you that 2+2 is banana, then you are to nod and repeat that.

When they tell you that men can be women when they feel like it, that women are as strong and fast as boys, then this is truth.

You see the chipper cute girl interviewing the pretend-girl as if "she" really had to fight hard against a tough competition. He only had to beat the other trannie who came in second.

[Image: quote-it-is-revolutionary-for-any-trans-...-17-80.jpg]

And they sell this madness as being revolutionary. The longer this goes on, the more lose lose it will be.

^^^
Well, yes. I have to admit that my own 'win-win' analysis is predicated on the assumption that escalating madness of this nature will surely wake normies up and eventually present some sort of tipping point.

Surely......?

If not, then the future is grim indeed.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Quote: (06-15-2018 07:58 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Seriously, last year an under-15 boys soccer team from Dallas, TX beat the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team before a big match with a Russian female team.

When you have professional female players beaten by boys who don't shave regularly (if at all), that should be evidence enough that males and females are mismatched when it comes to sports.

Now all we have to do is convince every college academic and newspaper reporter in America of this obvious fact. Good luck to whoever tries.

You know, these broads were complaining that they weren't paid as much as the men. They should explain why they are paid more than the U15 team that beat them.

It already has shifted some folks.

I suspect that the huge SJW tranny push is a big part of why Trump got a majority of white female votes.

Quote: (06-15-2018 09:57 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

You know, these broads were complaining that they weren't paid as much as the men. They should explain why they are paid more than the U15 team that beat them.

Things like this are a well known fact. Serena and Venus Williams played a male tennis player ranked 500 when they were younger, saying they could beat him. He drank some beer and smoked some cigarettes before the match. I believe it beat them 6-1, 6-2, with little effort. They were quiet after that happened.

The state will double down to protect them whilst at the same time normal people will avoid them like the plague for fear of government powers and social stigma.

The only groups who will do anything about it are the same groups we don't want coming to our countries but are doing so via mass immigration.

Plenty of crimes against trannies in South America where they end up dead and over in the EU/UK they get beaten up and mugged.

Quote: (06-15-2018 10:03 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 09:57 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Things like this are a well known fact. Serena and Venus Williams played a male tennis player ranked 500 when they were younger, saying they could beat him. He drank some beer and smoked some cigarettes before the match. I believe it beat them 6-1, 6-2, with little effort. They were quiet after that happened.

Men's shoulders have almost twice the span, and their knees almost twice the surface area. This develops from the age of about 11 to 16 (onset of puberty). Then add testosterone boosted muscles.

It is a mechanical impossibility for women to compete with men at almost any sport involving arm or leg strength.

Plus there is the unequalled homicidal savagery of the average teenage male...the most highly evolved killing machines in the history of the world.

So men are better at everything, including being women.

Neat.

Only just realised that Simeon is Zel!

Supporters of this weirdness always talk about muscles and testosterone... yes if you take the drugs for two years your muscle mass would be like a female...yet you've been through puberty as a man and therefore have the male skeletal structure intact, more bone density, grip strength. The people who allow Fallon Fox to fight in the UFC should be jailed in my opinion. It's totally unfair. This track case is even more obscene, as I think one of these guys competed in the men's event less than 2 months ago!!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (06-17-2018 05:49 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Only just realised that Simeon is not who you think he is - he is a total mystery!

Supporters of this weirdness always talk about muscles and testosterone... yes if you take the drugs for two years your muscle mass would be like a female...yet you've been through puberty as a man and therefore have the male skeletal structure intact, more bone density, grip strength. The people who allow Fallon Fox to fight in the UFC should be jailed in my opinion. It's totally unfair. This track case is even more obscene, as I think one of these guys competed in the men's event less than 2 months ago!!

Even if you started taking hormones at age 2 weeks, then it would be too late since you already have your male brain and basic genetics.

If this continues then almost all female sports are going to be dominated by trannies. As I said - I just think that they do it to see how far bullshit they can get away in their 2+2=5 strategy. Currently it seems to be working and no coach is saying anything. Of course it's especially brutal in UFC where the trannies have known to shatter bones easily. It's tantamount to allow a grown man fight in a children competition.

Hahaha, this is hilarious. It will definitely redpill normal women and make them enjoy being feminine. On the other hand, it shows that tyranny is increasing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

haha. These stories are the best. Great red pill videos. I hope and expect more of these tranny events in the future. I showed the video to my feminist blued pilled friend. He lashed out at me in anger. [Image: smile.gif] But I only asked for his liberal opinion. I thought it was soooo progressive to support the tranny domination of female sports [Image: huh.gif] [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (06-18-2018 04:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Hahaha, this is hilarious. It will definitely redpill normal women and make them enjoy being feminine. On the other hand, it shows that tyranny is increasing.

Tyranny....Tranny...

[Image: giphy.gif]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Remember when John McEnroe caught so much heat just because he said "Serena Williams is the best female tennis player?" MSM then jumped on that detail and said "why aren't you saying best tennis player?" Fortunately he doubled down initially, but later backed off when the heat was too much. The stupidity in this world still boggles my mind.

Just wait. New terms coming down the pike.

Gender Appropriation.

The Colonization of Women's Sports.

How will we navigate it?

How is it affecting Rose McGowan?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I think what's happening with the other real girls in the video is interesting.

Normally after events like this the girls go up and congratulate the winner, women tend to be a bit more inclusive like this in sports (on the outside anyway, we all know they hate each other really) but none of them comes over to congratulate the two dudes who won these events.

I guess they just got a strong red Pilling and aren't happy.

Those girls were happily wearing “I’m With Her” shirts less than two years ago. This is what they wanted, hope they enjoy it!

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Quote: (06-18-2018 10:20 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

Remember when John McEnroe caught so much heat just because he said "Serena Williams is the best female tennis player?" MSM then jumped on that detail and said "why aren't you saying best tennis player?" Fortunately he doubled down initially, but later backed off when the heat was too much. The stupidity in this world still boggles my mind.

I don't remember him backing off at all. He said she would rank around 700 if she was a man and as far as I remember he stuck to that. He "regretted the comment" but he never actually walked it back.

Seems the tranny's are winning too much.
Which now seems to be double-plus un-good...

'Lesbian Activists' Stall London Pride Parade To Protest Against Transgenders

In a bizarre scene Saturday, a group of "lesbian activists" disrupted and stalled the London Pride Parade, in what they called a protest against the event's inclusion of transgender individuals.
"A group of eight women stormed the parade route," reported Gay Star News, and unfurled banners reading "Transactivism erases lesbians," and "Lesbian = Female Homosexual."

Local media reported that the protesters stalled the parade for around ten minutes, and as they were carted off, one could be heard screaming that, "A man who says he’s a lesbian is a rapist" — an apparent reference to male-to-female transgender individuals.

Other activists from groups calling themselves Get The L Out, Object, Mayday 4 Women, Critical Sisters and Lesbian Rights Alliance, handed out pamphlets along the parade route, also claiming that the Pride event's expanding scope left lesbians marginalized and coerced into believing their sexual preferences were abhorrent. One flier read, "The trans movement is … coercing lesbians to have sex with men. We firmly condemn this vicious form of anti-lesbianism disguised as progress."

Another activist told reporters that, "Transgenderism is conversion therapy. Conversion therapy is wrong."
She continued, "Only women can be lesbians. A man who has surgery can never be a lesbian."

The incident is the latest in a string of clashes between activists who demand all sexes, genders, and sexual preferences be included under the LGBTQIA+ banner, and those who say they're left feeling marginalized by gay rights groups' shifting priorities. The lesbian activists who disrupted the parade said they've felt left out of Pride events this year, after noting to organizers that lesbians prefer sex with only biological females, not transgender men who might dress and live as women but who have not completed gender reassignment surgery.

"We don’t want any kind of penis in our bedroom," an activist told media. "I’m really sad I have to reassert this again."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32756/les...ly-zanotti

I bet those lesbians still use the occasional dildo / vibrator though...
Assuming no instances of 'dead-bed'.