rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

Its been 7 years since I have been in Ukraine. And the experience was like discovering buried treasure with all the hotties walking around and only a few weirdo westerners to contend with. Obviously I'm looking to get back there as soon as I'm able to.

But it seems recently that not only has the word gotten out, but men from all over are pursuing them now. For the grizzled veteran travelers who spend time in Ukraine, is there a big difference now than before? Is the competition for Ukrainian women a lot tougher?

I'm pretty sure it's not easier than before. Nothing gets easier, but if it's harder, how much harder? What are the contributing factors at play?

Yes, it seems that that the good 'ole days are coming to an end in Ukraine. One of the final nails in the coffin was the start of the war and financial crisis, many girls who had something going for them left the country, they didn't want to stick around and work for $300 a month. I spoke to a girl from Western Ukraine the other day and she told me that almost all of her friends have gone to work in EU, and who could blame them.

Also when the financial crisis hit the thirsty ottoman hordes invaded from the south

The nightlife has died a death pretty much all over Ukraine, as girls don't need to leave home now to meet eligible suitors, she can just take pictures of her ass all day at home, put them on Instagram, and wait for the offers to come rolling in.

Many girls who are even average standard in Ukraine can become models in the Middle East, China, Vietnam, India, Japan.

Of course, the current situation will hit the average guys who come here the most, being a Westerner in itself doesn't hold much value to them anymore.

Instagram, Tinder, and EU free visa travel definitely changed dating in Ukraine. It takes a lot more skill now to get hot girls in Ukraine. There are tons of users that only want money or free meals. But at least it has a high concentration of attractive chicks so it's still fun.

Some anecdotal evidence ...
I have on my Instagram several Ukrainian hotties that I dated in the past. All of them went to China to model and it seems like they landed some wealthy Asian guys. Now they are living it up in beautiful apartments and exotic cars all over Asia. [Image: sad.gif]

My best friend that travels and lives on/off in Kiev just told me he met in Kiev a wealthy decent American from San Francisco that stayed in a 5 star hotel and didn't bang a single girl in his entire 2 week trip. that sucks!

Quote: (06-15-2018 05:14 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Its been 7 years since I have been in Ukraine. And the experience was like discovering buried treasure with all the hotties walking around and only a few weirdo westerners to contend with. Obviously I'm looking to get back there as soon as I'm able to.

But it seems recently that not only has the word gotten out, but men from all over are pursuing them now. For the grizzled veteran travelers who spend time in Ukraine, is there a big difference now than before? Is the competition for Ukrainian women a lot tougher?

I'm pretty sure it's not easier than before. Nothing gets easier, but if it's harder, how much harder? What are the contributing factors at play?

It's just Instagram, before you had to face competion of the other few tourits, now you have the competion of the entire world.

For example we take this girl ( https://www.instagram.com/itsnotdana_/ ), she is 18-20 years old, she is from a second tier city in Ukraine, and she travels often to Dubai.
If before Instagram era she remained in her shithole far from foreigners, now she just need to upload an half naked photo on Instagram to receive invites from millionaires and billionaires from Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Monaco, Paris etc.

And just for some sex, she will travel for free and receive really expensive gifts from them (when they don't directly give her money) ( https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh9tyeyFtOa/ ).

And the worst part of this it's that no one is immune, because even in most isolated village of 100 inhabitants the girls have a smartphone with an internet connection and Instagram.
And since 13 years old (or first time a girl receive a smartphone), these girls grow up seeing on Instagram those who do luxurious life, and want to be like them.
So they arrive at 18 y.o. totally spoiled (the alternative would be to work for 300-400$ monthly in their shitholes, now you can easily understand their choice).

So in an era with this, there's really few space for normal dating with good looking girls.
It's just this, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote: (06-15-2018 06:46 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Geez, what's going on with these threads screaming apocalypse or "end of days" with Russian and Ukrainian women.

..Meanwhile other guys are banging them. So, someone is and someone will.

Some of you guys need work on inner game.

The above is what I said in another similar themed thread here: thread-68831...pid1801868

And low and behold, we have another thread that attracts more pussyish behavior with no relatable data or experiences.

You guys are coming across as autistic nerds when you talk about taking yourself out of the competition. This is a game forum not a woe forum.

Recently, we have had height trolls and even a face troll. What kind of trolling is this? One thing is for sure. The possibilities are endless.

Quote: (06-16-2018 09:23 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Geez, what's going on with these threads screaming apocalypse or "end of days" with Russian and Ukrainian women.

The above is what I said in another similar themed thread here: thread-68831...pid1801868

And low and behold, we have another thread that attracts more pussyish behavior with no relatable data or experiences.

You guys are coming across as autistic nerds when you talk about taking yourself out of the competition. This is a game forum not a woe forum.

Recently, we have had height trolls and even a face troll. What kind of trolling is this? One thing is for sure. The possibilities are endless.
I thought the exact same thing before visiting Ukraine myself. Have you actually been there recently?

Quote: (06-16-2018 10:15 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Have you actually been there recently?

Yeah I'm wondering this too.

I thought the exact same thing before visiting Ukraine myself. Have you actually been there recently?

To take a step back and admit, I have never been to Ukraine or the former Soviet Union. I do, however, have friends, some who are forum members with excellent game. Shimmy, one of my closer friends on the forum is Dantes, who you also met. Next year I may see him in Russia. You having met him, I feel I owe you this commentary since you asked.

So my purpose wasn't to comment specifically regarding my own experience in Ukraine or Russia but rather forum members who either throw in the towel or encourage others to throw in the towel by making such general comments without specific experiences. That just deserves to be nipped in the bud. Too often recently, we have had threads started by newbies screaming bloody murder regarding such things as height. So hopefully you can understand where I'm coming from.

I'm personally fine with well repped members who others have met (like yourself) providing this information. However, those not in this group or newbies starting threads with no experience backing up statements comes off too disingenuous.

If those guys starting threads like this can post a data sheet, gain credibility here and/or meet other well repped members, I have no reason to say what I said.

I'm not saying the information is necessarily wrong, just not credible when coming from unvetted sources.

Quote: (06-15-2018 07:58 AM)Big Papi Wrote:  

Instagram, Tinder, and EU free visa travel definitely changed dating in Ukraine. It takes a lot more skill now to get hot girls in Ukraine. There are tons of users that only want money or free meals. But at least it has a high concentration of attractive chicks so it's still fun.

Some anecdotal evidence ...
I have on my Instagram several Ukrainian hotties that I dated in the past. All of them went to China to model and it seems like they landed some wealthy Asian guys. Now they are living it up in beautiful apartments and exotic cars all over Asia. [Image: sad.gif]

My best friend that travels and lives on/off in Kiev just told me he met in Kiev a wealthy decent American from San Francisco that stayed in a 5 star hotel and didn't bang a single girl in his entire 2 week trip. that sucks!

All the money in the works dont do anything for game or looks...

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

I'm sick of hearing about more foreign competition in Ukraine, sounds like a double negative. If you're not from Ukraine you are a foreigner. Thus if other foreigners are making your life difficult than it's a reflection on yourself who is also a foreigner.

Also tourism numbers are very much down in Ukraine and have been dropping since 2013. https://www.visitkievukraine.com/essenti...tatistics/

Many normal Ukrainian girls and guys take photos and post them around exotic cars and upscale apartments. This has been going on since the collapse to the SU. It's actually a cultural thing which is why you see so many gaudy things in dilapidated apartments. Showing wealth was prohibitive even dangerous during the SU but it was also a way for them to show they are okay. It's a way for them to show pride in their country and also to show my family survived and I'm resilient. Many younger Ukrainians are figuring out in tech how to make money which also includes how to manage said money which for many of them they'll make some cash and blow it rather than invest it. I've dated some sweet young traditional girls that offered to pay their way and never asked me for a dime that also had photos on a super car which I do not own.

You need to learn history before making audacious statements that all these rich foreigners are coming in and out gaming you. I had a girlfriend once tell me some Iranian beta paid her 100,000 UAH to take pics on his car and in his apartment in lingerie. After she got the money he sent her 100 text calling her a whore for not sleeping with him which she was showing me while laughing about it. She offered to model, he got what he paid for.

Personally that sounds more like his problem than mine or anyone else. While he gets to show off his cool pictures of his fake "girlfriend", I'm sleeping with her and she is cooking for me.

Quote: (06-17-2018 04:53 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

To take a step back and admit, I have never been to Ukraine or the former Soviet Union. I do, however, have friends, some who are forum members with excellent game. Shimmy, one of my closer friends on the forum is Dantes, who you also met. Next year I may see him in Russia. You having met him, I feel I owe you this commentary since you asked.

So my purpose wasn't to comment specifically regarding my own experience in Ukraine or Russia but rather forum members who either throw in the towel or encourage others to throw in the towel by making such general comments without specific experiences. That just deserves to be nipped in the bud. Too often recently, we have had threads started by newbies screaming bloody murder regarding such things as height. So hopefully you can understand where I'm coming from.

I'm personally fine with well repped members who others have met (like yourself) providing this information. However, those not in this group or newbies starting threads with no experience backing up statements comes off too disingenuous.

If those guys starting threads like this can post a data sheet, gain credibility here and/or meet other well repped members, I have no reason to say what I said.

I'm not saying the information is necessarily wrong, just not credible when coming from unvetted sources.

Most of what is posted in here is very accurate. Many places in the world game is less and less effective with guys throwing $ into the mix and girls getting needed attention off instagram. The difference is the salary there is $300 so compare that to a major US city. If you were meeting a girl you number closed and some dude offered her the US equivelent of 1 month salary ($3000-5000) to go out on one date and bang chances are you would get flaked on no matter how tight your game is or how creepy the guy is. I was still able to get laid in Ukraine but it took way more effort than I'm used to and it's far from pussy paradise. I would say their culture is the worst I've experienced in the world for gold diggers. There are some genuine girls there but all of the garbage makes it very time consuming to find them. In the US it's very easy to screen for girls who are going to waste your time, in Ukraine the girls have way more game than American girls and are much harder to spot. I have heard the same thing from many guy's I've met. I think the destination gets over hyped on here because of the costs of living there and guys are only comparing it to other places that you can live on 1500-2000 a month and the better options are out of their reach.

The key word is speaking decent Russian. I see most of the hotties woth Ukrainian guys rather than foreigners.When you talk to Ukrainian women they will tell you they do not like Ukrainian guys , but indeed these guys have full access to geisha girlfriends( cooking , cleaning and unlimited sex) due to social circle , sharing the same culture and of course speaking native Russian .Only foreign guys i have seen with Ukrainian girls are sponsors. The girls consider me a walking ATM since i speak only basic Russian.Another point i noticed is the competition also depends on the season . In the summer the competition is much steeper .Hory tourist sharks blowing up girls phones every second.The girls get more arrogant due to bunch of options who are willing to open up the cash flow.There is a girl i date on a regular basis therefore i do not do a ton of approaches.But i dated once with 2 other girls.Date 1 ) A super cute, rich girl who spoke decent English ( future dentist)arrived with her girlfriend ( trust issues ) , we chatted , laughed but she chatted with her girlfriend more than me.I got a kiss at the end of the date. We agreed to go to club together , she wanted a table for 400 $ a night and i said good luck finding it.I been in contact but could not set a modest 2nd date yet . Date 2 )I met with an 8 near my hotel , we sat in the hotel's bar. In the 10th minute of the conversation she started telling me about her sponsors from Dubai and how she gets proposed marriage by 50-60 year old European men. She offered to take some drinks amd go up to my room . In the room she started telling me about the camera of her smartphone was broken and she needed a new one.She said we can have sex if we go to shopping together tomorrow. I said no and fared her well. The bottom line is if you want to find a good, genuine girl speak Russian and preferably stay long term in Eastern Europe ( whichever cpuntry you are aiming for). There are no shortcuts .

Quote: (06-19-2018 12:39 AM)DT94 Wrote:  

The key word is speaking decent Russian. I see most of the hotties woth Ukrainian guys rather than foreigners.When you talk to Ukrainian women they will tell you they do not like Ukrainian guys , but indeed these guys have full access to geisha girlfriends( cooking , cleaning and unlimited sex) due to social circle , sharing the same culture and of course speaking native Russian .Only foreign guys i have seen with Ukrainian girls are sponsors. The girls consider me a walking ATM since i speak only basic Russian.Another point i noticed is the competition also depends on the season . In the summer the competition is much steeper .Hory tourist sharks blowing up girls phones every second.The girls get more arrogant due to bunch of options who are willing to open up the cash flow.There is a girl i date on a regular basis therefore i do not do a ton of approaches.But i dated once with 2 other girls.Date 1 ) A super cute, rich girl who spoke decent English ( future dentist)arrived with her girlfriend ( trust issues ) , we chatted , laughed but she chatted with her girlfriend more than me.I got a kiss at the end of the date. We agreed to go to club together , she wanted a table for 400 $ a night and i said good luck finding it.I been in contact but could not set a modest 2nd date yet . Date 2 )I met with an 8 near my hotel , we sat in the hotel's bar. In the 10th minute of the conversation she started telling me about her sponsors from Dubai and how she gets proposed marriage by 50-60 year old European men. She offered to take some drinks amd go up to my room . In the room she started telling me about the camera of her smartphone was broken and she needed a new one.She said we can have sex if we go to shopping together tomorrow. I said no and fared her well. The bottom line is if you want to find a good, genuine girl speak Russian and preferably stay long term in Eastern Europe ( whichever cpuntry you are aiming for). There are no shortcuts .

You should make a friend in a phone shop, take a girl there and get your friend to say that it's not in stock, but that it will come tomorrow. Then you fuck her, friend gives you your money back and you disappear

Quote: (06-19-2018 03:30 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

You should make a friend in a phone shop, take a girl there and get your friend to say that it's not in stock, but that it will come tomorrow. Then you fuck her, friend gives you your money back and you disappear
I do not get if you are mocking or serious but anyway , i show you some respect and answer in serious manner.
Sorry man . Ukrainian women are not that stupid .She would demand the cash or buy another available model if i did that.I am afraid i would get into trouble if i promised her that and did not honor my word ( which does not fit my personality above all ).She knew where i stayed therefore she could get me beaten.I heard a lot of such stories , guys deceiving girls and getting beaten by Ukrainian guys.Even Turkish men having easy lays with Ukrainian scammers in Turkey , the girl rips them off their money or precious materials and escape to Ukraine.At this point you need to let it go , if you go after her , you get beaten.Guys should not be that stupid but no shit. In the end Ukraine is a 3rd world country , police will not be there to protect anyone's ass .

Quote: (06-17-2018 08:58 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

I would say their culture is the worst I've experienced in the world for gold diggers.

One thing I don`t get about the forum is general that people over at the everything else section complain about feminism and women getting more and more independent and less feminine. On the other hand guys complain about gold diggers. I know gold digging is a bit more extreme but how could you expect that women are still feminine, dress sexy while splitting bills on dates and financing their whole lifestyle themselves while giving u unlimited sex at the same time.

What I and many regular Ukraine/Russia visitors had to learn is that the slavic culture is a men providing for women culture. This starts with paying bills at restaurants, paying for holidays and providing money for daily expenses. This is the same for a local and for a foreigner. It is just expected by the society and has nothing to do with gold digging. When you are in Ukraine you will see that Ukrainian guys bring flowers for their girls on dates. Who in the west is still doing this? In Ukraine things are very easy and straight forward when it comes to dating the more you are willing to provide for a girl the more hotter the girl you can date will be. Of course since the influx of love tourists girls made a business out of that and became professional gold diggers but what I want to say is that men providing a lifestyle for their women is normal in this society and does not need to be gold digging necessarily.

Quote: (06-17-2018 08:58 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

I think the destination gets over hyped on here because of the costs of living there and guys are only comparing it to other places that you can live on 1500-2000 a month and the better options are out of their reach.
I don´t know who is over hyping Ukraine here. Every two weeks a similar "Ukraine is getting ruined" thread seems to be popping up here. Ukraine is still the best place for an average guy from the west to date and fuck white girls who would be out of reach back home. And yeah another thing are the prices where in the world could you do things like this:

- Go to a beach club on a Saturday and watch 8s and 9s in bikinis while getting drunk drinking cocktails and listening to house music and spend less than €100 at the end of the day.
- Use a very good subway system and spend €0.40 per ride.
- Watch the world cup games in a bar and drink 10 pints of beers while spending less than €15.
- Take a high speed train first class for €20 and party a weekend in another city.
- Get a gym membership and train with a bunch of Milfs each morning for less than €40.
These are just a few examples which makes Ukraine a world class place to hang out during summer months.

On another note I also do not get why guys here are complaining about Instagram. Okay it gives girls more attention but you can use it to your advantage. Just get a cool Insta account with some followers and spam message these girls. Last year I got 10 dates where four of them ended in bangs just from using this method.

And finally if you look at the other threads like the Poland thread or Dragans Belgrade thread. These places seem to be completely done for foreigners. Ukraine is still a paradise for guys who want to go on dates with sweet feminine girls. You will not end up banging all of these girls because some are gold diggers and some are just a waste of time. But once you get a feeling on how these girls play their games you will have success.

Dude , what is their everyday expenses ? A smartphone per day ?Even if you provide this what is the guarantee of her remaining faithful to you and not seeking out richer men or multiple average men? Of course men provide in traditional gender roles . After all no relationship in life can be egocentric and to the benefit of a single person . Alfas want to be the leader in the relationship but cannot be the dictator of the universe . It is okay to buy gifts and provide for everyday expenses as long as it is not to the extent of being taken advantage of financially . Ukrainian women try to rip men off . Period . It is not even shameful or immoral to them . This is the norm.If you stay short term( not enough to form a profound and meaningful emotional bonding) , do not speak her language which also indicates that you do not have the intention of staying long term , certainly you will not take her to your country ( especially 1st world citizens , that happens rarely ) . It is no different from P4P . The topic of the thread is foreign competition ; here you compete with your wallet unless you fulfill the mentioned criterias .

Yes, naturally a lot of guys on the forum have been fed the lie that "game conquers all" we know that is largely BS, they then come to Ukraine having not been successful in their own country and expect girls to drop at their feet because they read some PUA literature.

I do think that there has been some negative changes though in recent years, a lot more Turks and other tourists. Also I do think that Instagram is a cancer, a lot of us can't be bothered spending time on Instagram, we would prefer to go the disco or bars, although less girls are there now because they are home on Instagram. This is probably the same in other countries, but I spend most of my time here so I don't know.

Anyway, if you have so value in this part of the world then you learn to ignore the whingers, they usually strike out then run away with their tails between their legs to Poland

Quote: (06-19-2018 05:14 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Get a gym membership and train with a bunch of Milfs each morning for less than €40
40€ per month for a gym membership? That's more expensive than my gym, 15€ per month with loads of hotties, largely uni girls and some milfs but lots of them stand around doing nothing [Image: huh.gif]

I'd say anything more than 15€ per month is a rip off for a gym unless it's a gym like Equinox in which case, you're paying for access not working out.

The term golddigger is very broad nowadays...

In my book a tinder 6 or 7 who wants a free meal is a dinner digger, not a golddigger.

Few in here have the chance to deal with golddiggers.

Quote: (06-19-2018 04:31 AM)DT94 Wrote:  

I do not get if you are mocking or serious but anyway , i show you some respect and answer in serious manner.
Sorry man . Ukrainian women are not that stupid .She would demand the cash or buy another available model if i did that.I am afraid i would get into trouble if i promised her that and did not honor my word ( which does not fit my personality above all ).She knew where i stayed therefore she could get me beaten.I heard a lot of such stories , guys deceiving girls and getting beaten by Ukrainian guys.Even Turkish men having easy lays with Ukrainian scammers in Turkey , the girl rips them off their money or precious materials and escape to Ukraine.At this point you need to let it go , if you go after her , you get beaten.Guys should not be that stupid but no shit. In the end Ukraine is a 3rd world country , police will not be there to protect anyone's ass .

Unless its his sister (and even here I have a few doubts) no Ukrainian guy will white knight for a girl. They just don't give a damn.

If you are banging his girlfriend or wife you can get in trouble...but that will be worldwide me thinks.

Only circumstance I see for some guys get beaten up that way is if they are dealing with outright criminals, arsonists, scammers, etc, and the girl is a part of the team. But he has to be really dumb/naive to not figure it out.

As a side note, you might have to start telling them you are Armenian or Georgian, it might stuck. Italian for example is not a credible disguise for a Turk.

Quote: (06-19-2018 08:17 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Unless its his sister (and even here I have a few doubts) no Ukrainian guy will white knight for a girl. They just don't give a damn.

If you are banging his girlfriend or wife you can get in trouble...but that will be worldwide me thinks.

Only circumstance I see for some guys get beaten up that way is if they are dealing with outright criminals, arsonists, scammers, etc, and the girl is a part of the team. But he has to be really dumb/naive to not figure it out.

As a side note, you might have to start telling them you are Armenian or Georgian, it might stuck. Italian for example is not a credible disguise for a Turk.

I am not lying to get laid. I have nothing to lie for ; i have money , dress relatively nicely , smell good around women, look better than average , i am 190 cm .I am lean even though not muscular. I do not look like typical Turkish . I look like Ukrainian or Russian.People in Ukraine talk to me straight in complicated Russian(not like talking to a foreigner) and are surprised to hear that i have accent. My mother is in fact Georgian , therefore that would not be a lie .I did not get any rejections based on ethnicity . That is the problem of self hating guys who make excuses for their own shortcomings by origins or ethnicity.I am aware that Turkish people do not have good reputation in Europe . One of the first things i hear when i meet girls in Ukraine are i do not look like nor act like a Turkish guy.

Quote: (06-19-2018 08:37 AM)DT94 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2018 08:17 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

I am not lying to get laid. I have nothing to lie for ; i have money , dress relatively nicely , smell good around women, look better than average , i am 190 cm .I am lean even though not muscular. I do not look like typical Turkish . I look like Ukrainian or Russian.People in Ukraine talk to me straight in complicated Russian(not like talking to a foreigner) and are surprised to hear that i have accent. My mother is in fact Georgian , therefore that would not be a lie .I did not get any rejections based on ethnicity . That is the problem of self hating guys who make excuses for their own shortcomings by origins or ethnicity.I am aware that Turkish people do not have good reputation in Europe . One of the first things i hear when i meet girls in Ukraine are i do not look like nor act like a Turkish guy.

All is fair in love and war ))
Last times I had been saying I am from another slavic country (will not reveal which one) and sometimes it works well, they view a guy as more of one of their own, and less on the walking ATM box that you refered on your previous post. Does not mean I did not had success in the past as being true, but I guess I learned in Ukraine how to be a great liar.

I dont dispute your claims about yourself at all. It was just a tip. I met some high value Turkish guys in Ukraine, mostly from Istanbul.

I'm absolutely serious. One of Ukrainian women's biggest weakness is naivety, I know men that have done this successfully, Turkish guys even sometimes buy the phone for her, what she doesn't realise is that she will get gang banged by the rest of his friends, by this point she often agrees because she wants the phone and has already banged one guy, so she thinks "ok, another 4 guys I can manage", Turkish guys often finish quickly so the whole episode can be over in under an hour.

As far as being beaten by Ukrainian men, this would only be an issue with low class street girls, otherwise do you really think a normal girl would tell a normal male friend "help!, I agreed to sell my poosy for an iPhone but now he scammed me!"

Ukrainian women are compulsive liars, you maybe honest if you want, but maybe better to say you are from Italy as it will open up more opportunities, better than saying Georgian/Turkish, both poor countries, where is your value proposition? Turkish guys spray themselves way too much, the local girls find it too effeminate.

You've already said that women consider you a walking atm, so they have put you in the sex tourist category.

coming back to Ukraine from SEA definitely feels like a much more effort for similar results.

From your experience, guys, how many dates before bang needs to happen in Ukraine on average?

Are SNL happen often in Ukraine or it's an exception rather then rule?

What Tintin said above ..... since some guys are arguing about what gold digging is. ..

If what he said is not whoring and gold digging of ukrainian girls than I don't what it is.