rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Say What traveling Europe Summer 2018

Hi everybody, I’ll be traveling throughout Europe this summer and sharing my experiences throughout. First, here’s a little about myself:
32, American, white, slender/athletic build, light brown hair. Been told I look like Hemsworth brothers literally too many times too count.

Game experience includes over 100 girls (lost track exactly after moving to nyc a year ago haha). I’d say I have an intermediate skill set in night and day game now. Trying to push through some of my sticking points this summer like having more coy intent but at the same time taking more risks. Currently in an open relationship with two girls. One of which will be traveling with me for part of this summer. Been single or in non monogamous relationships for 4 years and in that time I’ve lived in Vegas, Seattle, Melbourne and currently nyc.

Summer travel plans include London, Greece, Budapest, Tallinn Sweden and where ever else I feel like starting July 1st. If anyone want to meet up drop me a PM. Been told I’m a hell of a wing. Let the fun begin [Image: smile.gif])))

First off a few observations from London, before I get into the gritty details. A lot of this will be in comparison to nyc because that’s what I know best and it’s a fair comparison to shed some light on.
The good: walking around during the day there are quite a few hotties out. I can’t even make it to the tube without seeing several girls that are at least cute. There is noticeably more 7’s and 8’s during the day in central London than in Manhattan. But once it gets into the 8+ range I’d say other places are better. I don’t really get very many IOIs in London like in nyc. The only indication I get is they might be glancing at me when I turn their way so they react and look away. Girls aren’t as confident or on a pedestal like in nyc or big city America in general. They just are. If that makes sense. People here are more reserved but that’s only in comparison to nyc so isn’t saying much haha. I’ve done a handful of daygame approaches thus far and got a number but still getting the rust off the wheels from almost no gaming over the past 6-9 months. Still working on transitioning my sets into man to women, leading and escalating. But I’ve been rather chilled out about the approaches I’ve done with knowing the potential I have with loads of experience.

The bad: night game. Clubs are rather loud obviously so I avoid them for the most part. Can’t dance so I use more verbal game combined with escalating. The bars are literally 70% men. Not that I’m surprised especially in the middle of the World Cup with England in the thick of it. But with that said men don’t really ever approach. There’s a good and a bad element to that: good because obviously that leaves women open to be approached yet bad because when I do they don’t expect a man to women interaction. Making it tougher to escalate and not as fluid.

The ugly: I hopped on tinder for a bit. Did a boost and swiped for the entire thing. In nyc that’ll yield me 20-30 matches over the next day. So far 7 matches and I was wayyy too nice on my swipe right. Had to see for the hell of it.

Infield:
+1 French flag acquired 6.5/10 26 years old (laying in her bed writing this haha)
I was walking around Russell square about 1030 heading to a party hostel’s bar and I hear this chick go ohhh he’s cute. I whip back around and tell her she’s cute as well and say hi to the friend. Ask them where they’re off to and they say some bar. I decide to come along for a few blocks. We talk a bit on the way but the night is young and Friday so I mention how I should grab her details because I really should meet up with my friend to where I was headed. I could tell she didn’t like that so it was pretty obvious she wanted to see what could happen tonight so I dropped that idea real fast. Her friend winds up trying to leave alone right after we all get drinks and I could see my girl needed some persuasion to stay alone with me. So I tell her let’s have a drink together and see where things go between us since we’re already here. The friend leaves, she opens up to me about her life and how her dad died recently then 10 mins later proceeds to go for the makeout with me. Just by taking a few key hints from girls and remaining non needy they’ll make gaming them very easy. She buys me a drink at the next bar and offers to get me breakfast in the morning for the *inconvenience* of going to hers instead of my place haha.
I have another story from London and a quirky situation I’m in now in Zurich that I’ll write up later. - saywhat