rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta or Alpha

Beta or Alpha

I read so many post that supposedly about swallowing the red pill. But often I hear so many dramatic stories from guys that sound like a soap opera. First who cares how women feel they are flighty and change like the wind. Women will test you to see if you will budge from your frame even if it doesn't fit their agenda they want to make sure you're going to stick to your principles. Last dates are just dates there is no ownership either way. Spending crazy money or time in the beginning stages is ridiculous. Real Alphas laugh at that stuff in bang the girls after they're full and drunk when your hopefully LTR is away from you. Guys we need to get better and not be wusses.

Beta or Alpha

Quote: (06-14-2018 12:37 PM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

I read so many post that supposedly about swallowing the red pill. But often I hear so many dramatic stories from guys that sound like a soap opera. First who cares how women feel they are flighty and change like the wind. Women will test you to see if you will budge from your frame even if it doesn't fit their agenda they want to make sure you're going to stick to your principles. Last dates are just dates there is no ownership either way. Spending crazy money or time in the beginning stages is ridiculous. Real Alphas laugh at that stuff in bang the girls after they're full and drunk when your hopefully LTR is away from you. Guys we need to get better and not be wusses.

This is some deep stuff right here from my boy Supreme4ever.

Beta or Alpha

Agree with 99% of everything you said except the part of your LTR being away from you. I've been that dude who's had affairs and cheated and have been friends with other guys who've had similar lifestyles and in all cases, mines included, if you're lying to one person, it becomes part of your persona and becomes very easy to lie to others.

I know it might seem like such a tiny detail but the reason ppl lie is because of FEAR. One of the most empowering periods in my life was when I told my ex-gf of 5 years that I had cheated on her and also told my 2nd girlfriend that I had cheated on her.

I FELT FREE

a total sense of freedom.

I'm not saying this is easy and I wouldn't advise anybody of doing something so drastic without giving it thought and planning but I can only share how I felt.

That's what being a man is about.

Quote: (06-14-2018 12:37 PM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

Beta or Alpha

Quote:Quote:

Real Alphas laugh at that stuff in bang the girls after they're full and drunk when your hopefully LTR is away from you. Guys we need to get better and not be wuss

Alphas don’t bang drunk girls. Their self esteem is high and their desire to take advantage of someone in a vuenarble state is nonexistent.

They’ll simply walk away.

Beta or Alpha

To be honest, you sound a little dramatic Supreme Forever

The real underlying message of the forum is self improvement. Do your best and become a better man. If you want to be in a long term relationship there is no way to completely eliminate the risk of being cheated on, but game helps. If you want to get the woman you've been chasing after there is no 100% sure fire way of doing it, but game helps.