rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US cities for grinding in clubs?

Hi friends, I am from London and am meant to attend a conference for a couple of days in NYC next month. I am planning to take a week off and either stay in NYC or go to another city.

Now I quite like grinding at clubs, and that is very uncommon in London. So can someone suggest which is the best city in the US where grinding on random strangers is common?

Please don’t beat me up if grinding isn’t your thing. I suppose some people may find it creepy, or prefer talking or whatever...but each to his own and would love to hear suggestions. I am open to anywhere in the US, so recommendations for cities/clubs will be much appreciated.

Thanks

How old are you?

Oh yes, I should have mentioned - I am 31. Is that too old?

Quote: (06-06-2018 08:43 AM)archieandrews33 Wrote:  

While I don't think there's an age limit that girls will grind on you...I've noticed this happening to the younger crowd in more than one occasion. Let's say less than 25 yrs old. It all depends on the place though.
I'd suggest you try the clubs that have a lot of hip hop, rnb, reggaeton which involve that type of dancing. This happens in all major cities in USA. There are also "hip hop/ rnb nights".

Hahahah, used to do that all the time as a young buck.

Lol in London it is popular.. Especially amongst carribean communities. So I assume anywhere with a large Carribean population.

Bashmentparty.com for uk grinding parties, I am a big fan of those too, I have been to few this year and they are not as good as the ones I used to go to when I was a youth, the younger they are, the more they grind.

Around brooklyn (crown heights /flatbush), you get a lot of these parties and clubs, girls in new york grind really good, new york women are probably the best grinders I have ever met.

Check out crop over in barbados, perfect for grinding, I went there in 2014 and loved it.

I am about that life haha.

I would go to a place with a lot of college bars, so either a college town or a city with multiple universities. There are places like this in NYC (look into LES and EV), as well as in the rest of the northeast. Avoid the "classy" venues, or hipster-type spots, since that isn't really a thing there.

Do you guys agree that those places of young girls are easy to grind , makeout , but very very hard to pull (so flaky )

older girls tend to be harder to makeout but easier to pull if they like you

Someone agree , or do you find young girls easy to pull as well?

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Grinding and dirty dancing is part of Louisiana culture.

I grew up doing this.

The cool thing about New Orleans is that slut shaming isn't really a thing there. Slutty behavior is pretty much encouraged by everyone, guys and girls. Life is good down there.

Quote: (06-06-2018 01:50 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Do you guys agree that those places of young girls are easy to grind , makeout , but very very hard to pull (so flaky )

older girls tend to be harder to makeout but easier to pull if they like you

Someone agree , or do you find young girls easy to pull as well?

Yes and no, this is very subjective and it heavily depends on the moment.

Why yes?
The crowd in these places is generally young, I'd say 18/19-24ish and it's a mix of people that are clearly there for fun and not necessarily to find someone to fuck. By "fun" they totally mean grinding as well. While some boys might think that if a girl grinds on you she wants to fuck that's not true for the girl. She sees that as part of the dancing, just a tease that may or may not lead to some make outs (other part of the fun in that atmosphere). This is what I've seen while being that age (I am 33 now). In the OP's case, this will most likely happen to him since he will be alone in a place with girls he doesn't know.

Why no?
Well if you're already in this mix of people, grinding is part of the dance anyway, you can somewhat rely on a social proof if you go there with people you know and one or two girls heavily grind on you then it's the path that leads to sex or at least it's an opening on her part that you can escalate. This is what I meant above as subjective...and the moment you are in these places. So no, it's not difficult to pull and have a ONS.

This is what I've experienced and my point of view. I am sure there are different angles to this.
Staying on topic if I was into this like the OP, I'd shoot for a place that has a "hip hop night" and that's a guarantee the girls there are into grinding and the music is for grinding.

Hope it helps!
Cheers

East Saint Louis, Illnois. Especially when they play anything by Nelly.

Quote: (06-06-2018 08:59 AM)kuqezi Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2018 08:43 AM)archieandrews33 Wrote:  

While I don't think there's an age limit that girls will grind on you...I've noticed this happening to the younger crowd in more than one occasion. Let's say less than 25 yrs old. It all depends on the place though.
I'd suggest you try the clubs that have a lot of hip hop, rnb, reggaeton which involve that type of dancing. This happens in all major cities in USA. There are also "hip hop/ rnb nights".

haha I totally forgot about grinding, definitely does seem to be a younger thing. Honestly for me I think as a younger guy I didn't fucking know how to dance and felt self concious dancing but fuck anyone can grab a girl around the waste and grind your dick against her. Maybe that's why its a thing for younger people, you don't know how to dance or are uncomfortable dancing.

Quote: (06-06-2018 02:51 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

East Saint Louis, Illnois. Especially when they play anything by Nelly.

Are there real clubs there? I've only been to the strip clubs there.

St Louis was pretty good for grinding (this was a long time ago, like 10 years since I've been)

I think in general, the midwest and the south seemed to be more about grinding and having fun in dance clubs than looking cool.

Grinding is over.

People don't grind anymore in the USA at clubs. Maybe that shit still goes on in fraternity parties at large party universities, but good luck getting into one of those

Dancing in general is not a pickup scene in the US like it once was. Tinder killed that among many other things. I'm sure you can get plenty of grinding at the strip club though.

Quote: (06-06-2018 11:13 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Lol in London it is popular.. Especially amongst carribean communities. So I assume anywhere with a large Carribean population.

Shiiiit I don't blame you bro. Get into it with the right chica & it's like dry humping on the dance floor. Real nice if she got a nice rump that she's workin' with heheheh.

Quote: (06-06-2018 07:06 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Grinding is over.

People don't grind anymore in the USA at clubs. Maybe that shit still goes on in fraternity parties at large party universities, but good luck getting into one of those

I don't think these modern trap beats have the same kind of high energy BPM conducive to grinding like some of the early century hip hop (someone referenced Nelly which made perfect music for this type of dancing) & certainly the urban reggae hits.

There was grinding back in 2011 - as far as I can remember when I was in college that's all we did. I loved grabbing some fine ass and getting dances without saying a single word.

But now it just doesn't happen.

It doesn't happen anymore because American girls think its "awkward" now and they have Tinder and online dating now so they much more options. It's also just not cool anymore and not socially acceptable.

Quote: (06-06-2018 10:58 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

There was grinding back in 2011 - as far as I can remember when I was in college that's all we did. I loved grabbing some fine ass and getting dances without saying a single word.

It doesn't happen anymore because American girls think its "awkward" now and they have Tinder and online dating now so they much more options. It's also just not cool anymore and not socially acceptable.

Every club I've been to in Canada that has "top 40", rap music or whatever, there will be guys grinding on chicks. Maybe not to the extent as it was before but it's still there.

I've noticed that it is pretty uncommon with euros when I've been abroad, they seem to dance by themselves or in a circle of friends...... faggot shit.

As long as there are chicks that will grind in the bedroom we'll all survive. LOL.

But yeah jokes aside, there probably are niche party scenes here & there where it's still a thing. It's just not as mainstream as it once was.

If all else fails go to Trinidad, if you're lucky you might even get penetration on the dance floor.

Quote: (06-07-2018 02:28 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

If all else fails go to Trinidad, if you're lucky you might even get penetration on the dance floor.

Hahahah, the penetration on the dance floor thing sounds like something out of Atlanta's old "Freaknik" scene. Heard some interesting stories about that old event.

Funny scene from urban classic "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" from 1996 featuring the Wayans Brothers.

Quote: (06-07-2018 01:00 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2018 10:58 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Every club I've been to in Canada that has "top 40", rap music or whatever, there will be guys grinding on chicks. Maybe not to the extent as it was before but it's still there.

I've noticed that it is pretty uncommon with euros when I've been abroad, they seem to dance by themselves or in a circle of friends...... faggot shit.

I don't visit these types of places anymore but I guarantee you grinding is strong in Boston, NYC and major part of clubs in the east coast.

Sidney Crosby makes a good point there.

@Crash_Bandicoot : I agree it is not mainstream but it's far from dead.