rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ugly duckling with the sweetest pussy.

Gents,

I am saddened to report that I may have committed one of the unpardonable sins.

I have been knowing this one particular whore for some time , who, in my opinion is very close to what we would consider a "buttaface". She's not full on ugly, but let's just say you would put a plastic bag over her face as opposed to a brown paper bag. As a friend, I have never really had any intention of pursuing any sexual encounters with her, but, she has a wonderful personality and pussy. So, well...... I slipped and somehow found myself entangled between her legs with reckless disregard. This has caused much upheaval , but I really enjoy her personality. She's always laughing, never seems to have any problems, and would trek the Sahara for me, if I asked her to. The problem is that , the face is really a wretched fixture in my brain ,but the pussy was a gift from God I believe.
What am I to do? I know these types of girls hurt quite easily as well.

What is the predicament here?
Are you having trouble dealing with your shame for committing such an atrocity?
Or are you worried about her feelings now?

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Quote: (09-25-2011 12:01 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I have been knowing this one particular whore for some time , who, in my opinion is very close to what we would consider a "buttaface". She's not full on ugly, but let's just say you would put a plastic bag over her face as opposed to a brown paper bag.

As a friend, I have never really had any intention of pursuing any sexual encounters with her, but, she has a wonderful personality and pussy.

but I really enjoy her personality. She's always laughing, never seems to have any problems, and would trek the Sahara for me, if I asked her to.

There's no nice way of saying this so I'll just say it...

Ditch the immaturity and insecurity for class and masculinity.

Save her for drunk booty calls.
We all have a butta in the mist, its Ok.
I had to Ditch mine a few weeks ago and I'm not happy about it. My cousin has one and we have called her "Butta" so many times that it slips out in her presence.

Quote: (09-25-2011 12:01 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Gents,

I am saddened to report that I may have committed one of the unpardonable sins.

I have been knowing this one particular whore for some time , who, in my opinion is very close to what we would consider a "buttaface". She's not full on ugly, but let's just say you would put a plastic bag over her face as opposed to a brown paper bag. As a friend, I have never really had any intention of pursuing any sexual encounters with her, but, she has a wonderful personality and pussy. So, well...... I slipped and somehow found myself entangled between her legs with reckless disregard. This has caused much upheaval , but I really enjoy her personality. She's always laughing, never seems to have any problems, and would trek the Sahara for me, if I asked her to. The problem is that , the face is really a wretched fixture in my brain ,but the pussy was a gift from God I believe.

"No such thing as a ugly woman with
a dick in her mouth" My Grandfather

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Marry her.

Quote: (09-25-2011 02:25 PM)MrPink Wrote:  

Marry her.

It's the honorable thing to do. You can stay on the forum, but will have to change your name from Pusscrook to Pusswhipped. [Image: catlady.gif] [Image: whip.gif]

Quote: (09-25-2011 02:37 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2011 02:25 PM)MrPink Wrote:  

Marry her.

It's the honorable thing to do. You can stay on the forum, but will have to change your name from Pusscrook to Pusswhipped. [Image: catlady.gif] [Image: whip.gif]

hahaha, you fuckers are brutal man. This was an error! Very awkward situation . The dilemma is, she's a friend, has an odd face, but the pussy was something else. I don't even fuck friends regardless of how fine they are. Just a rule I established for me a long time ago and I broke it, so that's the first part. Second part is that I broke it with a "buttaface" because she "tricked me"(lol). Now, we haven't spoke yet, but I am sure it will come up as to why I am not speaking to her. Would your prefer me to tell her that I will continue to fuck her if she leaves her face at home? I know I wont hit it again, but it's just a bit uneasy thinking about what I will say to a very dear friend. I think that's the issue. BTW, the body was slamming, but the face, marone!

Take the blame. Be straight forward, and tell her it was your fault, go overboard with it, tell her your a bad person for doing it and that it shouldn't have happened and wont happen again. If you REALLY beat yourself about it infront of her it'll kick on the female compassion switch and she'll instantly forgive you.

I've broken up three girls this way, they all ended up apologizing to me in the end.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

"We all have a buttah in the mist." LMAO

Quote: (09-25-2011 04:20 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Take the blame. Be straight forward, and tell her it was your fault, go overboard with it, tell her your a bad person for doing it and that it shouldn't have happened and wont happen again. If you REALLY beat yourself about it infront of her it'll kick on the female compassion switch and she'll instantly forgive you.

I've broken up three girls this way, they all ended up apologizing to me in the end.

Umm no, I don't think I will take the blame. This whore tricked me into thinking she was just playing around. If the bitch was giving me gifts, surely I would ,but this is a disaster. I understand what you are saying about beating myself up in front of her would kick on the female compassion , but I am not so sure I want forgiveness for being "forced" into fucking her. I need another angle! I know I cant say "you forced me bitch, and I told you it wasn't a good idea", but I need something .If she wasn't a friend, I would tell her just that and a few more things, but she runs errands and so forth . The only reason I am even talking about this is because she's a friend. I have no intention of seeking anything other than making sure she knows that she shouldn't test a horny man who has had a few drinks. I can assure you, fucking her again is out of the question, and having an extended dialogue with her as to why she got fucked is equally out of the question. I don't want this whore imagining anything.

Quote: (09-25-2011 12:19 PM)satanova77 Wrote:  

What is the predicament here?
Are you having trouble dealing with your shame for committing such an atrocity?
Or are you worried about her feelings now?

Well, I've already counseled myself on the said atrocity, so I think I'm o.k. there. I am not worried so much about her feelings ,as opposed to this whore thinking/imagining anything else could come of this. The way I will respond is what troubles me. If she utters just two licks of this shit in the wrong way, she will get it full power, but I have to take care because she runs errands and does odds and ends for me you know. Coupled with the fact that she's a good friend, it is quite easy to send the whore into a tail spin , if I say the wrong thing.

She obviously passed the boner test. Why the hell are you beating yourself up about it? Worried about what your friends will think?

Might as well keep on banging her for a while. Do it doggy-style, so you don't have to look at her face! [Image: smile.gif]

Give her the LJBF talk, from a mans perspective.

"It's just weird, since we're such good friends. We really shouldn't do it again."

Doesn't have to be too logical, especially if you say you guys are badass buddies. She'll probably stick around.

Quote: (09-26-2011 01:06 AM)Docter Wrote:  

"It's just weird, since we're such good friends. We really shouldn't do it again."

Doesn't have to be too logical, especially if you say you guys are badass buddies. She'll probably stick around.
Pusscrook, I envy you and guys like you, truly I do.The ability to even semi harden for a -6 is beyond my capability. Sure,I've cockblocked myself with my own standards but I feel nothing.
You remind me of a buddy who'll happily fuck a 4 (he once screwed a 3 all weekend!) or an 8-its all good:I lack that omnivorous equainimity in myself and am honest enough to envy it in others . He's less driven and more content and has built up and impressive notch count of 300+ ,easily twice mine.

Quote: (09-26-2011 01:06 AM)Docter Wrote:  

Doctor!
I should have PM'ed you right before I fucked the poor whore. This is what I was looking for. I am not very good at telling whores anything that would make them feel like they somehow have an edge when I deal with them ( Unless gifts are involved of course) .I was struggling with this one a bit because she is a very good friend. I don't know if you guys recall but I have always mentioned a certain friend ( a girl) who , on occasion, has helped me pick out milf whores to fuck and get my gifts and that I was worried she would want a commission and so forth (always was prepared to tell her no), so it was more to this story than just fucking a fugly. In the looks department she is way below my standards , maybe it was a charity fuck . Either way, it happened and I think I will take your advice as to how to approach it. Thank you , Sir.

Pusscrook

Scam some cash from one of your other girls and get her some plastic surgery.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:08 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Hahahaha, see the previous post I wrote to Doctor. I think I will take that approach , Parlay. "Gotta know when to fold"

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:18 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Hahahaha, see the previous post I wrote to Doctor. I think I will take that approach , Parlay. "Gotta know when to fold"

I'm curious as to what you consider a "butta". Could you post a pic of something simular of what you speak of?
[attachment=3198]

Quote: (09-25-2011 12:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

We all have a butta in the mist, its Ok.

LMAO! [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Just hit it from behind. As long as your friends don't find out.

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:27 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:18 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I'm curious as to what you consider a "butta". Could you post a pic of something simular of what you speak of?

That would be a classic example of butta face. Damn, girls got nice tits. I'd hit it with the right amount of Jager, mixed with a dash of desperation.

The buttaface is a myth. There are no ugly women.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/there-are-no...-bai-ling/

[Image: there_are_no_ugly_women.jpg]

You just have to teach your girl how to do her hair and make-up.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-26-2011 09:01 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The buttaface is a myth. There are no ugly women.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/there-are-no...-bai-ling/

[Image: there_are_no_ugly_women.jpg]

You just have to teach your girl how to do her hair and make-up.

those women had plastic surgery though