rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study French in Africa

Study French in Africa

I'm considering spending July and August studying French

In your view, what citie(s)/ countrie(s) would you recommend?

Considering: climate, beauty (also of the ladies of course), cost

Thanks

“You can’t turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ without a ‘maybe’ first” Frank Underwood.
“Hoe groter de slet, de beter in bed” Me

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-04-2018 02:56 AM)BacanT Wrote:  

I'm considering spending July and August studying French

In your view, what citie(s)/ countrie(s) would you recommend?

Considering: climate, beauty (also of the ladies of course), cost f

Thanks

I would say Morocco and Senegal (more Senegal if you prefer black chicks).

If you are looking for black chicks and don’t mind being out of Africa then Guadeloupe, Martinique and french Guyana.

All are french speaking countries. You could either take lessons in some school or find a local private teacher.

Study French in Africa

Mauritius could be an option, too. I met several cute Mauritian girls who taught French in Britain.

Study French in Africa

I'm more curious about the cost of tuition for these places.

Study French in Africa

Depends , if you are more into black or white (ligh dark) chicks .. North Africa is more European than African in terms of looks.

If you are into blacks , I would say Mali or Senegal . Cameroun could be an option too , but I would say Mali is above ( Malian have good French levels compared to Senegal and Cameroun)

if you are into French light dark skin , 3 options Algeria Tunisia Marroco. The best for girls and lifestyle is by far Tunisia ( for people who already been in those countries , they know that quality of girls is by far higher in Tunisia , and the most open minded between the 3) , Algeria and Marroco are similar ( in both culture and looks). Not sure , but I think Tunisia is slightly cheaper to live in. 3 of them speaks French with same level.

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-04-2018 09:30 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Depends , if you are more into black or white (ligh dark) chicks .. North Africa is more European than African in terms of looks.

If you are into blacks , I would say Mali or Senegal . Cameroun could be an option too , but I would say Mali is above ( Malian have good French levels compared to Senegal and Cameroun)

if you are into French light dark skin , 3 options Algeria Tunisia Marroco. The best for girls and lifestyle is by far Tunisia ( for people who already been in those countries , they know that quality of girls is by far higher in Tunisia , and the most open minded between the 3) , Algeria and Marroco are similar ( in both culture and looks). Not sure , but I think Tunisia is slightly cheaper to live in. 3 of them speaks French with same level.

Mali? My impression of Mali that it is incredibly dangerous. I know Africa isn't exactly a walk in the park in general, but when I think of relatively safe African countries to go to - Mali doesn't come to mind.

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-04-2018 02:56 AM)BacanT Wrote:  

Considering: climate

Jul/Aug is heavy rains season in Senegal and Mali (and storms season in the french Antilles for that matter).

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-04-2018 09:41 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2018 09:30 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Mali? My impression of Mali that it is incredibly dangerous. I know Africa isn't exactly a walk in the park in general, but when I think of relatively safe African countries to go to - Mali doesn't come to mind.

I am not judging regarding how dangerous , never been to any black African countries ,but know many Africans when I lived in France. I think there is a small risk of danger in all sub saharan African countries.

Malian have good French level when I talk to them .

But I know North Africa very well (been there)

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-04-2018 09:41 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Been to Bamako only once, and it was some 10 years ago, but I felt not only very safe there (unlike Abidjan), but also found that that locals were incredibly welcoming and friendly. Happy people also, and music is omnipresent.

Amadou & Mariam, malian singers - both are blind:

Study French in Africa

Some tips based on the girls I have met in other African countries: Ivorian girls are very hot and stylish but can be a bit bitchy. Togolese girls are easy and sweet but I think Lomé may be a bit boring compared to Abidjan. Gabon seems to possibly have the best girls of all, but getting there is complicated and the cost of living is relatively high.

Study French in Africa

Yea, I'm looking at average income per country too.
I'd prefer to take private classes. A so much faster way to learn. In group classes 6ish weeks is not going to do be enough

Problem seems to be the rainy season in West Africa.
Ivory Coast and Cameroon (a.o) seem to be fairly affected by it in July and August.

Anyone any input on that? How bad is the rainy season? Rains every/ most days and the city traffic in chaos?

Ps: I don't have a preferred complexion (lucky me)
And I'll prob extend my research on the sisters for now.
I've noticed that the eastern sisters seam to squirt a lot. Let's see if the western ones do to.

Anyone know if this a physiological or psychologically thing?
Kenyan girl told me it's because they have bigger clits than the paler pussies.

Any insight on this forum?
Or should I open a thread on this?

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-05-2018 03:04 AM)BacanT Wrote:  

I'd prefer to take private classes. A so much faster way to learn. In group classes 6ish weeks is not going to do be enough

Ivory Coast and Cameroon (a.o) seem to be fairly affected by it in July and August.

Anyone any input on that? How bad is the rainy season? Rains every/ most days and the city traffic in chaos?

I've noticed that the eastern sisters seam to squirt a lot. Let's see if the western ones do to.

what type of prices are you seeing for lessons?

Study French in Africa

Rainy season is not that big of a deal in West Africa. It can rain very heavily at times, but usually only for a short while. The rain is also quite refreshing in the heat. Another bonus: West African girls associate rainy (cool, to their minds) weather with sex. Just make sure you get her over to your place before the rain starts. Afterwards she might not be able to go outside because of her hair.

For squirting I would say it's less likely in West Africa. Girls are not as free sexually as Kenyans.

Study French in Africa

You have to edit the topic and say that you look only for sub saharan Africa , if I understand very well you are more interested on blacks girls than whites.
As I said North Africa is very different specially the mediterranean countries.

Study French in Africa

I'm leaning towards ivory coast.
Especially after reading the post below

thread-61088...t=Cameroon

Quote: Some African cities/countries you'll have a blast in as soon as you arrive. Abidjan is one of those places. You'll have big booty west African honeys do the Mapouka ... the beach, the humid tropical climate, the colonial French influence, an upbeat and musical people. But 3 months in ... most dudes want out. It becomes suffocating.

Think of Addis Ababa as Houston and Abidjan as New Orleans or Vegas. For a 1 week vacation or weekend sex escapade you'd want New Orleans or Vegas. For a 1 year+ relocation running your online business you'd want Houston. 

Should be fine for under 2 months

Study French in Africa

@Casanova
I don't really have a preference between North African chicks and black ones.

I do expect it to be easier to meet girls in ivory coast than in e.g. Tunisia (I could be wrong).

I'm planning on the same approach I used to learn Spanish

Private class in the morning

Coffee dates with girls in the afternoon.
In my experience, girls who are attracted to you, are willing to make an effort to talk to you.
These are not necessarily girls I'm overly interested in, but that do make great convo practise.
(The easier it is to meet girls, the more practise I'll get in)

Out to a bar in the evening

Let's see

Study French in Africa

@hearth-break-kid
I hope to get classes for no more than $10/hour. If more, I might do less hours or days a week

Study French in Africa

Anyone any tips on how to get there (affordable) from Europe?
Amsterdam?

Flights look expensive

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-05-2018 03:08 PM)BacanT Wrote:  

Amsterdam?

Flights look expensive

TAP will probably be cheapest. Shitty airline though.

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-05-2018 02:20 PM)BacanT Wrote:  

@hearth-break-kid
I hope to get classes for no more than $10/hour. If more, I might do less hours or days a week

Let me know of any updates dude. I tried to find some reasonably cheap French classes in Africa but didn't really make any solid progress.

Study French in Africa

Quote:Quote:

Let me guess: you never travelled to Algeria right? Unless you *are* from north africa (or indonesia) you'll need a visa to get inside algeria and it is not an easy one.

I'm wondering how much time you spent inside tunisian/moroccan cities. The two countries are very distinct. I'd not get into Algeria as the OP probably can't get a visa to that place. Heck, check their visa requirements: You'll need a visa even if you hold a diplomatic american passport.

@OP you didn't tell us about your tolerance to misery. What countries did you actually travel to in Africa (not just girls you "saw" from africa). That would help a lot.

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-06-2018 12:37 AM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Let me guess: you never travelled to Algeria right? Unless you *are* from north africa (or indonesia) you'll need a visa to get inside algeria and it is not an easy one.

I'm wondering how much time you spent inside tunisian/moroccan cities. The two countries are very distinct. I'd not get into Algeria as the OP probably can't get a visa to that place. Heck, check their visa requirements: You'll need a visa even if you hold a diplomatic american passport.

@OP you didn't tell us about your tolerance to misery. What countries did you actually travel to in Africa (not just girls you "saw" from africa). That would help a lot.

I have been many times to 3 of them , I know those countries very well. Algeria sucks dick when it comes to party/girls , most of Algerians mens spend all their summer in Tunisia , because Algerian womens are too conservative and relatively uglier. Hence ,Tunisian womens don't like Algerians guys , they act too thirsty.

Marrocon womens are less conservative than Algerian , but physically not even close to Tunisian womens , difference is noticeable easily.

Don't know about Algeria visa issues , but what I know is Algeria is not a touristic country as Marroco and Tunisia.

Study French in Africa

@casa-nostra glad you are knowledgeable of the places but not certain why you’d put algeria is the same bracket as tunisia and morocco then?

I personally perfer moroccan girls to tunisian. Tunisians on average are prettier but am assuming he’ll be staying in the capital and won’t be dealing with the average. If you are into latina style woman the it’s definitely morocco

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-06-2018 10:08 AM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

@casa-nostra glad you are knowledgeable of the places but not certain why you’d put algeria is the same bracket as tunisia and morocco then?

I personally perfer moroccan girls to tunisian. Tunisians on average are prettier but am assuming he’ll be staying in the capital and won’t be dealing with the average. If you are into latina style woman the it’s definitely morocco

Well I put Algeria , because its North African French speaking country , and that's what he is looking for. Also Algeria is in the middle of Marroco and Tunisia.

I think OP is more interested to black girls , so neither Tunisia or Marroco will be his type. But I agree , Marrocan are in average darker , more arab/latino typical kind of skin. Tunisian tend to have more European / Arab look .

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-05-2018 03:08 PM)BacanT Wrote:  

Amsterdam?

Flights look expensive

Flights to Africa are very rarely cheap. It's going to be at least $500-600 from the U.S., usually much more.

The best option that I've found is to get a credit card rewards bonus, like 50,000 free miles after spending $3,000 in three months. Then use the miles to knock $500 off the price of your ticket to Africa.