rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Esoteric reality and Human origins speculation thread

One of the most profound questions over the meaning of life and our place in it is what the true nature of reality is and where we come from.

I don't hope to ever have a firm grasp of the answer to that, but there are some themes and ideas which I've seen recurring throughout human history, in popular culture, and some which even have occasional scientific backing.

[Image: wandere-am-weltenrand-gros.jpg]
Preface
Before delving into the world of wild speculation, I want to state for the record that I don't firmly believe any of this. I merely put these ideas forward as a thought experiment, and a way to tie together random patterns throughout history.

Some of these ideas will be quite radical, drawing on themes from pop culture, Sci Fi, and ancient religion. I wanted to cover different ideas with no particular order or structure simply to throw them out there. Please keep an open mind and take this discussion for what it is, wild (and hopefully entertaining) speculation.

Spoiler Alert: As part of this discussion, I draw quite a bit on the themes in popular movies. These include The Matrix trilogy, Jupiter Ascending, The Alien series (mainly Prometheus and Covenant), and Dark City. If you do not want me to spoil the plot for these ones, give them a look first before continuing.

Now, let's jump in.

[Image: ayahuasca_vision.jpg]
Holographic or Constructed Reality

For many, The Matrix Trilogy was the introduction to the groundbreaking idea that we live in a constructed reality, far different from the true nature of existence. It presents a world where an artificial, mathematically constructed world is foisted upon a populace of sentient beings in return for their harvest.

There are similar concepts in pop culture. The movie "Dark City" predates the Matrix, and presents a scenario where people exist in a false reality created by an alternate society which harvests their souls to survive.

There are some parallels in ancient religions. The Cathars, a gnostic group of early Christians, and the ancient Hindus believe that our existence is an illusion, and that our souls are trapped in a physical matrix (the human body).

Recently, the simulation hypothesis has garnered wide exposure in mainstream news outlets and is even being pushed in some "science" media outlets.

For a more visceral experience of the sensation of a constructed reality, people who have taken DMT (ayahuasca and hallucinogenic mushrooms) often describe a realization that the reality we exist in is artificial.

In the physical realm (space, matter, time), there is an incredible re-occurrence of specific numbers, patterns, and geometry on both the micro, macro, and cosmic scales. This is an incredibly lengthy topic for study in itself, but for an intro, check out the video below:

Many secret societies describe their god as the "architect" of the universe, implying the artificial construction of the reality we live in. They are also obsessed with sacred geometry. I believe their earliest known fore-bearers were the Phoenicians, whose religious mythology ties in with the overall theme.

The most comprehensive theory for the way our brains (where we believe our consciousness exists in this plane) function is that of a holographic storage network. The theory is called the holonomic brain theory.

[Image: Aztec_heart_sacrifice_400.gif]
Vampires, Demons, and Harvesting of Souls

Throughout history, major religions have described powerful creatures which prey on humans. One of the most recognized creatures is the vampire, which is depicted of being immortal, avoiding sunlight, and living off the blood of victims.

Prior to the modern era, human sacrifice has been a reality in human cultures for thousands of years. The Phoenicians, Carthaginians, and Aztecs all practiced human sacrifice to appease what they believed to be gods.

Blood held great significance in many of these sacrifices, and when people think of demonic or satanic practices, they often think of human sacrifices and the drinking of blood.

I may be mistaken, but I believe the Aztecs believed the powerful creatures they wished to appease were sustained by the souls and the blood of those who were sacrificed.

While many of the allegations surrounding Pizzagate are difficult to prove, one of the most shocking aspects revolve around spirit cooking, and the blood sacrifice of innocent victims. There are previous cases where similar allegations were put forth, including the Presidio day care scandal, the Franklin coverup scandal, the Marc Dutruox case, among others.

Many of the benevolent societies warned against these practices as those which support an intelligence which is against humanity. Early MesoAmerican societies describe their god Quetzlcoatl as imploring them to oppose human sacrifice. Christianity does as well, associating blood sacrifice as supporting demonic entities which wish to capture our souls.

Another figure related to the theme is the Grim Reaper, or as the ancients knew him, Cronus/Saturn/El. Cronus was the god of time and the reaper of souls, worshiped among some groups as the highest deity of all (El). The Greeks knew him as saturn, and he was depicted as a god who sacrificed his children.

The theme of the harvesting of humans, or the harvesting of souls is also prevalent in pop culture. In The Matrix trilogy, Dark City, Jupiter Ascending, and perhaps even the Alien series, the theme of human harvest is prevalent.

All these series depict a scenario where humans on Earth exist to be harvested for
the sustenance of an immortal, nonhuman elite. While this theme is quite bizarre and out there, it's interesting that it has continued to persist in art and culture, even if it's most likely fiction.

Hiding in plain site, free will and demonic possession

Along the same vein, a similar idea is that vampires/demons require being "invited" by their victims before they can be turned. A common saying is making a "deal with the devil" where one thinks they are getting something nice, only to lose their soul.

Many have noticed the strange practice where secret societies feel the need to throw their symbolism everywhere in pop culture, often called "hiding in plain site". Some who study the esoteric believe this is a form of spiritual warfare, grasping in vain for a claim of showing themselves, thus eliciting an unspoken "consent".

Years ago, the Trimondis claimed to have witnessed initiation ceremonies for the highest orders of esoteric (Tibetan) Buddhism. They describe a scenario where the initiate undergoes what would be described in Christianity as demonic possession. This is not the first source which would claim that the initiation into the highest orders of certain secrets societies involves a form of possession. Many historically isolated cultures throughout the world believe in the possibility of possession by malicious entities.

Possession is also described as a way for more advanced entities to enter our plane of existence, and to attain immortality by living in different physical bodies through serial possession. In the Matrix, agent smith is able to manifest in the matrix by possessing the body of any "plugged in" human at will.

[Image: real-yonaguni-monument-750.jpg]
Antedeluvian Civilizations and "Resets"

Nearly every major religion throughout known history describes an apocalyptic flood event. This includes cultures which were apparently isolated for 30,000 years, making the possibility of cultural flow extremely unlikely.

The work of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson produce an enormous body of evidence in support of the theory of advanced pre-flood civilizations, and an apocalyptic cometary impact which would have wiped them out roughly 12000 years ago.

The freemasons trace their lineage to Cain, who they say preserved an ancient pre-flood craft through two pillars. One of stone (which would survive the apocalyptic fires), and one of wood (which would survive the flood).

The bible describes a scenario where humanity was attempting to attain equal footing with god, only to be wiped out and the favored breed preserved in an archive.

The Matrix trilogy shows a scene where Neo talks with the "Architect of the Matrix", a saturn figure, discussing the nature of the matrix. The architect reveals that there have been dozens of versions of the matrix before the current one, and they periodically wipe them out and reset anew. Almost as if they're being grown and harvested cyclically.

Hancock and Carlson describe the idea that cometary impacts may happen more often than we may realize, and it's possible that humanity has undergone multiple independent cycles of creation and destruction of humanity.

Creation and Seeding of Humanity by Advanced species

The bible (and esoteric books like the Book of Enoch) describe that prior to humanity, there existed an advanced race of godlike people called the Elohim. Similarly, the ancient Sumerian religion is said to have described a race called the Annunaki who seeded the earth with humanity to serve their own purposes.

In the movies Prometheus and Covenant, they depict an advanced species which creates humanity and seeds them on Earth. The creatures seem to be bent on the destruction of humanity, perhaps to seed the Earth with a favored lineage (such as shown in the Matrix and discussed in the Bible).

Did humanity evolve from earlier priamtes? I have a difficult time reconciling evolutionary theory. The official theory is that humans evolved from homo erectus sometime between 1M and 200kY BP. However, skeletal reconstructions of pre-human ancestors show them to have a dramatically non-human appearance.

A major obstacle with evolutionary theory for me is the lack of fossil record supporting a gradual change in appearance as would be expected with evolution. The fossil record shows dramatically different species as ancestors, but there is a major step change between them. I do not deny natural selection and adaptive fitness, but the prevailing theory of evolution leaves much to be desired.

A great article which opens up a lot of doubts on the official theory of evolution is this one by Fred Reed. I don't agree with much of what he says, but it's an entertaining read nonetheless.

Not that I have an alternate theory, but I found this worth mentioning in order to keep an open mind on the topic of human origins.

A unifying Narrative for these themes

Are these themes separate, or is there a way to tie them together? Let me give it a shot:

Humanity exists in an artificial reality constructed by a technologically advanced, predatory species. What we experience is actually an illusion, and our souls are trapped within a physical matrix.

This matrix allows the advanced species to feast off our souls, and periodically people are sacrificed or possessed to rejuvenate them or enter this plane. There have been many iterations of this simulated reality, and cycles of civilization and destruction have taken place towards the ends of the architects.

To escape the matrix, one must conquer the desires and trappings of the material world, seeking spiritual empathy while acting just even in the face of fear.

Do I believe any of this? Not really, but its fun to think about.

Not to shut down conversation, but Alex Jones can dispense with this in a few minutes.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Scene from the Pi movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vi7043z6tI

Equidistant Letter Sequences in the Book of Genesis

Doron Witztum, Eliyahu Rips, and Yoav Rosenberg

https://projecteuclid.org/download/pdf_1...1177010393

Anunaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfl4ZaiucpQ

Loved the post of a couple of reasons. I have no real clue if we came from a much earlier, or alien civilization, but I am not opposed to those ideas.

Also, thanks to your use of punctuation and spaces between thoughts I could actually read and follow your thoughts, combined with my respect for your previous posts, I enjoyed reading that.

Very cool read, thank you. +1 for me.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Cool post.

A few remarks:
- DMT is in Ayahuasca but not in mushrooms
- *Dutroux
- Saturn is the Roman God, Cronos is Greek
- Do freemasons really trace their to Cain? And from a Bible perspective we all trace from Cain since Abel had no sons.
- Your summary basically describes Gnosticism / Western Hermeticism

Freemasons trace their origins from Hiram, architect of the first temple of Solomon, not from Cain.

Quote: (05-31-2018 04:51 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Not to shut down conversation, but Alex Jones can dispense with this in a few minutes.

As much as I don't like Alex Jones (psy ops agent imho), this video is not actually bad. Concepts explained here are practically basic Gnosticism mixed with 20th/21st century terminology (dimensions, gravity, dark matter) and technology (google, machines, etc.).
If this helps some newbies to get into the whole story and research for themselves, than it is a good start.

Quote: (06-01-2018 12:44 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Freemasons trace their origins from Hiram, architect of the first temple of Solomon, not from Cain.

It is difficult to know with certainty the origins of secret societies whose lineage spans thousands of years. I do not claim to know the whole picture, this is just what I've come to as a result of my research.

Below is the source for the claim regarding the freemasonic connection to the legacy of cain. Discussion begins at 6:19

It is sourced from Albert Mackey, prominent freemason and writer of The Widow's Son - The Legacy of the Craft, which is one of the oldest legends within freemasonry. It discusses whether the origin is Hiram Abiff or Cain.

I think we must also consider the context. Hiram Abiff was supposed to have built the temple sometime around the 10th century BC. Yet secret societies go back much, much further into history. The construction of the temple shows an extraordinary advanced knowledge of geometry and architecture which must have been developed for some time prior.

Another aspect to consider with Hiram Abiff is that he was said to be from Tyre, a prominent Phoenician city. Phoenicia was established at least 500 years prior, and I believe they have all the hallmarks of the fore runners to freemasonry, which I've briefly discussed here.

The ancient mystery religions (Ancient Egyptian Religion, Hinduism, etc) go back even further. At least 6000 years ago, likely even further. Perhaps they are different to modern secret societies, including freemasonry, but I have not seen anything which makes me believe that to be true.

Quote: (06-01-2018 12:05 AM)dtpilgrim Wrote:  

Cool post.

A few remarks:
- DMT is in Ayahuasca but not in mushrooms
- *Dutroux
- Saturn is the Roman God, Cronos is Greek
- Do freemasons really trace their to Cain? And from a Bible perspective we all trace from Cain since Abel had no sons.
- Your summary basically describes Gnosticism / Western Hermeticism

Thanks for the additions. Just wanted to add, we do not all trace from Cain according to the bible. Aside from Cain and Abel, Adam and Eve also had a third son, Seth, whose lineage produced Noah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth#Family_tree

The table of nations is based largely off the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, Japheth. Of the descendants of Japheth, one of the more intriguing is the Ashkenaz, who went on to form Troy.

If the universe is a perfect simulation, how do the entities running it know that they, themselves, are not simulations and that the ones simulating them are not in a simulation etc? It's turtles all the way down!

Who is the wife of Seth? If the Adam and Eve were first humans, were another people created shortly after so the Seth's lineage can continue?

Quote: (06-01-2018 01:19 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

The ancient mystery religions (Ancient Egyptian Religion, Hinduism, etc) go back even further. At least 6000 years ago, likely even further. Perhaps they are different to modern secret societies, including freemasonry, but I have not seen anything which makes me believe that to be true.

What is the reasoning behind believing that Hinduism is same as freemasonry?

Quote: (06-01-2018 05:01 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Who is the wife of Seth? If the Adam and Eve were first humans, were another people created shortly after so the Seth's lineage can continue?

He married his sister, Azura, according to legend:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth#Christianity

Interesting how Azura has similarities to both Ahura and Asura, related to Zoroastrianism and Hinduism, respectively. I've heard some theories which state that Abraham and his wife-consort Sarai is equivalent to the Hindu Abrama/Saraisvati. The biblical Abraham narrative kicking off following the Asuras expulsion from ancient India.

I believe that origin of humanity story is universal to all people, i.e. an "archetype". In that case it doesn't even matter where it happened and different people just called protagonists by different names.

Is Azura daughter of Adam and Eve? I am curious why people who might matter are not even mentioned in the Old Testament, or just mentioned in passing.

Quote: (06-01-2018 05:02 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

What is the reasoning behind believing that Hinduism is same as freemasonry?

Actually, now that I think of it, it may be likely that the original Hindus may have been relatively benign compared to the secret societies of today. Or maybe the schism between the Asuras and Devas marked the beginning of opposing sides. However, if there is a benign force remaining in the secret societies, I do not see it prominent on the world stage.

What two would have in common would be a deeper knowledge of cosmic origins, metaphysics, and sacred geometry. Much of the esoteric religion revolves around the astrological houses and knowledge of cosmological time cycles. The Hindus were aware of axial precession (a 12ky phenomena) well before western thinkers. This leads me to believe they had access to forgotten or hidden knowledge, and the Brahmins were likely their esoteric priesthood.

[Image: Fotolia_34354028_XS.jpg]
One example is the flower of life, the kabbalah tree of life, the star of solomon and metraton's star. The hindu flower of life is symbolic of genesis. The kaballah tree of life overlays the hindu flower of life precisely.

The flower of life is also an unfolded metraton's cube, whose 2d projection forms a solomon's star. I would note the solomon's star and pillars of the kaballah tree of life are major symbols in freemasonry.

I don't know the true significance of these symbols, though I've read speculations that the flower of life may be a 2D projection of the charge distribution of elementary particles. For further reading, see this.

There may also be an overlap between the masonic tracing board, specifically the pillars of ida and pangala (or boaz and jachin in freemasonry). Also the correspondence between the kaballah tree of life & jacobs ladder to the hindu chakras.

[Image: 71eb455f951edf1a69b9e071a912b328.jpg]

[Image: c9a7687c58c2709fa8463a2c41461c3d.jpg]
More on the correspondence between ancient India and modern freemasonry here.

I lean more towards the idea that our reality isn't a hologram but that it's a sort of energy field that's HIGHLY suggestible. I suspect that certain "powers" understand this inherent truth and they manipulate us through music, television, nationalism, literature, food and a plethora of other mediums.

I have no real data to prove my assertion, but you can sometimes walk through the same area every day for years and then one day walk through that same area and feel like you're in a new place simply because you're thinking differently that day. I always find that strange to account for.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (06-01-2018 06:22 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I lean more towards the idea that our reality isn't a hologram but that it's a sort of energy field that's HIGHLY suggestible. I suspect that certain "powers" understand this inherent truth and they manipulate us through music, television, nationalism, literature, food and a plethora of other mediums.

I have no real data to prove my assertion, but you can sometimes walk through the same area every day for years and then one day walk through that same area and feel like you're in a new place simply because you're thinking differently that day. I always find that strange to account for.

Common line of thinking in any occult system is that reality is malleable. We could argument this in the way "well, since everybody talks about it, it must be true". Now, what does that exactly means differs from person to person.

In my opinion, if we put dimensions and realities terms aside, reality is malleable in the sense that our experience of it relies solely on certain agreements. Some people go into that philosophical debate and claim that we live in a collective trance like state which is akin to a dream dreamed by a powerful being (demiurge).
In that case, malleability occurs when individual gain sufficient means and tools to break away from that collective trance like state. These people could continue living their Earthly life free. There is a caveat though.
Until their physical body dies, they will be sticking out from the masses and maybe even experiencing what it really means to be unplugged. Some of the examples are a bit funny too, such as being sometimes invisible to people (not optically invisible) or disrupting electric circuitry around them.

I mean, that isn't completely off the mark. When you really think about it, the human body is really just a cloud of cells that gives the appearance of being "whole." Our eyes aren't sophisticated enough to see that we're trillions upon trillions of cells swarming all over the place and not one body.

If that is the case, then it wouldn't surprise me if our minds and bodies were not sophisticated enough to perceive other things.

When it comes to being human there are so many unknown unknowns that it's really hard to even find a place to start.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (06-01-2018 06:07 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

snip

I believe they were the direct descendants of advanced antediluvian civilizations. By advanced I never considered Theosophical idea of flying ships 10000 BC, but spiritually very mature and knowledgeable people whose knowledge had to be rediscovered thousands of years later. Hindus namely being one of the first to do the rediscoveries.

I can't comment much on the symbols except this. They are again, archetypes and part of collective human subconsciousness. Everyone will draw them at some point, no matter if these people know each other or not.
I know of some examples from personal life when my friend (who was really not informed about all this stuff) had visions of some weird symbols when he was completely stoned. I don't remember much as it was years ago, but they were some sort of western occultic symbols. How did he know that?

Pot is a mostly weak drug, but it does sometimes cause minor spiritual experiences which fall out of MSM view of reality. I experienced also some minor things on it.
Now, imagine what happens when you smoke pure crystal DMT and when the building in which you are explodes and becomes tesseract and what not (echoing McKenna here LOL). You get then complete entry into other realities. You also mentioned Ayahuasca.

What I am hoping to is time when all this stuff becomes more talked about between people. So far I just talk about some stuff with my friends in person and here on RVF.

Some youtube comment:

Quote:Quote:

I feel slightly frustrated that my point was not fully conveyed. I realize that Mars, and the other planets are not planets in the traditional academic sense. I understand that the nature of these realms is energetic and that nobody EVER got to another planet using rocket propulsion. It's bogus. I understand Mars to be a realm, a dimension, a place that exists internally and will never be reached via external craft. You dont go "up," into space, you go "into" space. Space travel is not sanctioned by NASA, space travel is an experiment in human consciousness. Various intelligence agencies have been privy to this knowledge for sometime and they grossly misuse it.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

The Heptadic Structure of the New Testament:
Link: Heptadic Structure of the New Testament

Excerpt: "The Heptadic Structure
The recurrence of the number seven — or an exact multiple of seven — is found throughout the Bible and is widely recognized. The Sabbath on the seventh day; the seven years of plenty and the seven years of famine in Egypt; the seven priests and seven trumpets marching around Jericho; the Sabbath Year of the land are well-known examples.

Also, Solomon’s building the Temple for seven years, Naaman’s washing in the river seven times, and the seven churches, seven lamp stands, seven seals, seven trumpets, seven bowls, seven stars, and so on in the Book of Revelation, all show the consistent use of the number seven.

But there turns out to be much more below the surface. Ivan Panin noted the amazing numerical properties of the Biblical texts — both the Greek of the New Testament and the Hebrew of the Old Testament. These are not only intriguing to discover, they also demonstrate an intricacy of design which testifies to a supernatural origin!"

Very interesting comments so far. I have a question for everyone.

I don't understand the spiritual role or place of the "Asian" people in the human universe. I am defining "Asian people" as: Mongolian (Ghenghis Khan), Turkic (original Seljuq invaders of Turkey), Thai, Vietnamese, Han Chinese, Japanese et cetera... But also Native Americans and Aztecs and Inca's and Mayans.

What I mean to say is that I don't know of any narratives where they are accounted for. For example where is the Asiatic son of Noah who populated the East in the stories? Or where is the Hindu tribe besides the Asura and the Devas that populated the East. I find that Aryan (Hindu+Western) spiritual narratives do not explain anything about the Asiatic people.

But I also don't know what the origin stories are of the Asiatic people either. Do the Chinese and the Japanese have a Great Flood myth as well? And how do the Asiatic people account for Caucasians, Africans and so on?

From my limited understanding it seems that Asians and Caucasians draw a complete blank when accounting for each other in their spiritual narratives.

Maybe the answer to your questions is very simple. When they created their stories about anthropogenesis and cosmogenesis they centered them on themselves and people in their vicinity. So Japanese stories are close to Chinese ones, but not to Indian ones. Native Americans tribes having same story with slight differences or name changes but different than South American natives. European pagans having same stories but not like those of steppe people, etc.

Quote: (06-01-2018 04:53 AM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

If the universe is a perfect simulation, how do the entities running it know that they, themselves, are not simulations and that the ones simulating them are not in a simulation etc? It's turtles all the way down!

This theory COULD be proven if we live to witness artificial intelligence created by humans, which then independently of its own accord, the AI makes an entire artificial world/universe system with semi independent (free thinking) entities in it.

My problem with the universe as a simulation theory is mostly with the logic behind it. Sure, I believe it's 100% possible we might end up making a VR Universe Life Sim. But I have never gotten the sense that that was every a real human priority in this physical reality; to make a role playing game. Sure, it's a nice hobby, but not the main thing we have always ever wanted to create. And that same logic should apply to those "simulation" creators who are one fractal level above us. Then everything we have experienced here so far is just a silly hobby game. Sure, but why would our sim-runners want to do this as their highest aspiration. Go up as many fractal levels you want and the same question remains.

Secondly, it just seems very unlikely that this creation would just be a big fractal spiral of sims within sims within sims within a sim. Logic would dictate that there is a beginning, somewhere, along this chain of simulations. The un-simmed simulator so to speak. Funnily enough, the uncaused creator of creation, i.e. "prime mover", is the exact theological definition that Catholics (monotheists) have of God. In a sense, if the simulation within a simulation theory is true, it would seem to affirm Thomas of Aquinas' definition of God.