rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newfoundland??

Newfoundland??

I was thinking of making a trip to Newfoundland. I've heard a good deal about it before in the past, and my interest was reignited when I caught an episode of parts unknown. Have any of you guys ever been there or had any experiences there [Image: wink.gif] please lmk

Newfoundland??

Shh! Don't tell anyone! I am pretty sure 80% of Canadian men lost their virginity to a wild girl from the Rock. Unfortunately I was only there once on a work trip several years ago. Beautiful place, extremely inviting people. I will let someone with more boot on the ground experience give you recent details, but unless things have really gone to hell, you won't regret the trip.

I forgot to mention, NL women can be absolutely bat shit crazy.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Newfoundland??

Scotian wrote a about NL somewhere in this forum.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Newfoundland??

OP should've used the search function; there are at least 2 other threads on the place.