rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest move that gets overlooked

This is a pretty easy move that I've been using for years. I don't think Mystery or any ponytail wearing PUA "experts" recommend it but that's fine with me. When you're walking by a girl, just smile and say "hey. How you doing?". From my experience, the girl will usually slow down or stop and smile back and come back with some sort of response. A smile goes far especially if you're decent looking and don't have a nasty grill.

Is this thread inspired by another notch where you opened the girl with this? [Image: smile.gif] How many girls have you fucked with this?

Hell, a quarter of my fucks have come from me using the smile and laid back "how you doing". Be sure to say it loud and proud though. I've tried it with a sore throat and weak voice and it didn't work at all. I used it yesterday at Macy's and got a number. I will say it again...a smile can be your best friend if you have a nice grill. I've had so many girls comment on my smile and teeth when I'm first talking to them.

You first need to pass her attractiveness test for this to work in any setting. If she doesn't find you attractive, it often comes across as creepy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-24-2011 11:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

A smile goes far especially if you're decent looking and don't have a nasty grill.

True. Sometime we over think every aspect of getting pussy and forget the simple shit. As Houston said, if you're decent looking and above, are well dressed/stylish/pissing and sweating swag, and are a cool guy, a lot of times all you need is "hey, how you doing?".

One has to remember that all that "PUA" shit was started by reformed, socially awkward nerds FOR socially awkward nerds.

Quote: (09-24-2011 04:03 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

You first need to pass her attractiveness test for this to work in any setting. If she doesn't find you attractive, it often comes across as creepy.

That's why a man should usually leave the house looking fresh.

Quote: (09-24-2011 05:29 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

That's why a man should usually leave the house looking fresh.

Thats why a man should always strive to look his best at all times.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Totally agree with this.As long as you sound totally confident and have an easy manner this works better than any canned routine or pickup line out there.I don't think you have to be particularly good looking.Average looks combined with a winning smile and likeable nature will get you alot further than good looks with no smile and an awkward personality.

If she doesn't find you attractive, I think you're in pretty rough shape no matter what you say, yes?

[quote='Gmac' pid='97093' dateline='1316898229']

If she doesn't find you attractive, I think you're in pretty rough shape no matter what you say, yes?

I don't have any "ugly guy" game for y'all. I'm not the best looking guy, tallest, most cut but I walk around like I am. Have some confidence in yourself and watch what happens.

Quote: (09-24-2011 09:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't have any "ugly guy" game for y'all. I'm not the best looking guy, tallest, most cut but I walk around like I am. Have some confidence in yourself and watch what happens.

Hm, someone here should write a post on "ugly guy" game and how they would overcome it, specifically what type of line one could use on the street successfully. If the below guy was not a celebrity
[Image: steve-buscemi.jpg]
would he honestly be able to say "how you doing?" to a girl on the street and get attention? I seriously doubt it.

[Image: potd.gif]

Chef In Jeans

This is a pretty easy move that I've been using for years. I don't think Mystery or any ponytail wearing PUA "experts" recommend it but that's fine with me. When you're walking by a girl, just smile and say "hey. How you doing?". From my experience, the girl will usually slow down or stop and smile back and come back with some sort of response. A smile goes far especially if you're decent looking and don't have a nasty grill.

Two thumbs up! Luckily I learned this early. It doesn't set off bitch shields and leaves much room to escalate things. I've gotten 4 numbers this past 2 weeks.
I don't do the elaborate tricknology of true game.

Quote: (09-25-2011 08:09 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

Hm, someone here should write a post on "ugly guy" game and how they would overcome it, specifically what type of line one could use on the street successfully. If the below guy was not a celebrity
[Image: steve-buscemi.jpg]
would he honestly be able to say "how you doing?" to a girl on the street and get attention? I seriously doubt it.

I think he would depending on his target. Goth lizards love scary guys like this.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

"hey. How you doing?"

I think this line has gotten me more ass then any other line. Wait, actually, I think I've had more success with..

"Hi, how are you"

I call these "conversation starters".

Quote: (09-24-2011 09:50 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

No, that's where indirect game comes in. "How you doing?" is pretty direct. It's a low-energy approach that won't usually work unless something about you appeals to her (looks, physique, accent, clothing, etc.). Why? Because most girls aren't overly friendly to strangers during the day. Plus, if "hi how are you?" worked so well, I'm sure Roosh would have worked it into his day game model.

Quote: (09-26-2011 12:42 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

No, that's where indirect game comes in. "How you doing?" is pretty direct. It's a low-energy approach that won't usually work unless something about you appeals to her (looks, physique, accent, clothing, etc.). Why? Because most girls aren't overly friendly to strangers during the day. Plus, if "hi how are you?" worked so well, I'm sure Roosh would have worked it into his day game model.

No offense, but you're being a negative nancy bro. I pull this off on a regular basis. Works best with full eye contact and a solid smile.

Quote: (09-26-2011 04:57 PM)Feo Wrote:  

No offense, but you're being a negative nancy bro. I pull this off on a regular basis. Works best with full eye contact and a solid smile.

There's a massive difference in the warmness of women depending on where you live. In Maryland about 75% of them are in ice queen mode almost 24/7.

Chef In Jeans

I never realized that this qualified as "a move", I thought it was just "being friendly", really what it boils down to is what mood the girl is in and whether or not she's open to having a chat with a total stranger, now I guess your appearance level will factor into that.

What really matters is how you follow it up, if you say "hey, how you doing", and then stand there with nothing to say afterwards, or come off as nervous or awkward then she won't indulge you in conversation, that is if she even properly awknoleges you in the first place.

Quote: (09-24-2011 04:07 PM)El Rey Wrote:  

A smile goes far especially if you're decent looking and don't have a nasty grill.

True. Sometime we over think every aspect of getting pussy and forget the simple shit. As Houston said, if you're decent looking and above, are well dressed/stylish/pissing and sweating swag, and are a cool guy, a lot of times all you need is "hey, how you doing?".

One has to remember that all that "PUA" shit was started by reformed, socially awkward nerds FOR socially awkward nerds.

True

At the end of the day, all u need to do is what Houston is saying. These girls get hit on either directly or indirectly all the time. And they are usually only going to talk to guys that are thier type. A simple "hey, how u doin" is a quick way to see how open she is for u.

All that other psychological shit is for dudes starting at the bottom. Most normal guys just need to do one thing to get the woman they want....open their mouths.

Quote: (09-26-2011 05:03 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2011 04:57 PM)Feo Wrote:  

There's a massive difference in the warmness of women depending on where you live. In Maryland about 75% of them are in ice queen mode almost 24/7.

Gonna have to agree here. DC/VA/MD, chicks just don't want to talk. "Hey how you doing" is like signing your death warrant the majority of the time. I blame MoCo.

Well that explains a lot.... [Image: sad.gif]

MoCo is a social desert, took me a year to find a bar where just the staff were pleasant and friendly.

Chef In Jeans

Do you guys go personal right after opening or do you hold off. I figure it doesn't really matter about how much interest you show because you've already dove head in.