rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Romantic, Destiny Opener

Hey guys have you guys ever opened with something along the lines of.....

"Hey, excuse me, I don't know what it is about you, its not just that you're cute, I had to meet you for some reason. You want to go out for a drink sometime?"

I think this would be suited to less urban settings on more relaxed girls. I guess the last line would be if you see she is in a rush and can't talk, if not just leave the last one out.

Anyways today at the grocery store this girl was in the checkout line behind me and she needed change for 100. As I was leaving to go to the store next door she went in and needed change again cause they gave her two 50's. I made a comment about the crazy weather and she commented that its true that it was crazy cause yesterday it was cold and so she bundled up today but now the weather was warm. I didn't really think I could start a convo right there but when she left the store I almost went out after her as this line came to my head. I know I sound soft but this girl seemed so feminine, refreshing, and cool.

Now that I think about it maybe I could have had a conversation cause I asked if she worked around here and she offered that she was here to visit her mom and eat with her. Oh well, next time!

edit: no keyboard jockeying

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Theorizing on if an opener is good or not is entering the realm of keyboard jockeying. Go try it out 10 times first.

Ahk, sorry!