rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Candace Owens Thread

Candace Owens Thread

1. 25 year old liberal democrat black male from the northeast here
2. Typically don’t like black women, but Candace is hot.
3. Realized part of why I find her so hot is because she is unlike any black woman I’ve ever heard of.

Let’s discuss. I’m starting to like her videos too.

Candace Owens Thread

Another pointless individual like Moly, Styx, Crowder, various tradthots etc

Edit: by "pointless individual" I mean you will not gain any insight or value following these people. Not a character assessment.

Candace Owens Thread

She is hot, highly intelligent, intellectually minded, coming from a stable family with father in the house until age 18, got Red Pilled by direct experience after growing up liberal.

What's not to like? WB.

Won't move the needle much though. She will remain an outlier. She is smart and eloquent enough to get very far in politics if she wants to.

The only problem I see is that she is a true believer - thus she won't be trusted too much by the real elite. But who knows - senator Owens or Vice President Owens is within reach long-term.

Candace Owens Thread

^Yeah man. I would like to see her run for some form of office. We disagree politically, but she seems to be someone I can have an informed discussion with.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 12:39 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Edit: by "pointless individual" I mean you will not gain any insight or value following these people. Not a character assessment.

Not to mention she ran a doxing site for a short while a few years ago. Google "social autopsy".

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Candace Owens Thread

OP states he is a liberal democrat and "starting to like her videos" but you are asserting there is nothing of value to gain, and in essence she will make no difference in his life? Makes no sense.

Clearly she is having an impact, it's right in the OP. And I suspect MaceTyrell isn't alone.

Candace Owens Thread

Hmm. I've noticed something.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, the shitshow that was Owen's 'Social Autopsy':

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/candace-ow...ner.19404/

Reading the latest developments, Trump retweeting her triggered Zoe Quinn.

I haven't figured out if the right or the left have the weirder fame whore culture.

[Image: proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu.sh%2Foh...8df61ee687]

Jumping to defend Chrissy Teigen here:

https://archive.fo/RP2ka

Everything about her stinks of being pushed.

Candace Owens Thread

delete

Candace Owens Thread

Does anyone remember the Rubin Report disaster last year? I'll admit this made me laugh, and it's nowhere near as ridiculous as the real thing was:

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 03:45 AM)fokker Wrote:  

Not to mention she ran a doxing site for a short while a few years ago. Google "social autopsy".

Jeez - did you pop out of your mother's womb Red Pilled and aware of the plans as detailed by Carroll Quigley?

Of course she was a left-leaning one. I was a mainstream Blue Pill guy as well some day. She only got Red Pilled after first contact with Zoey Quinn of Gamergate exactly because of her troll-doxxing platform. Then she quickly realized that many trolls are progressives and on the left who were sometimes harassing themselves for attention. And she realized after the first lies published by the mainstream media that they are a bunch of scum who don't care about truth. Of course such a program would have ended up as a doxxing platform. Even the elite is not interested in that at this stage - too many useful sock puppet accounts would get unmasked. Now she knows that even the term harassment is a slippery slope.

She clearly said in the interview that the Alt-Right were treating her better than the supposed left who should be championing her.

I wonder if there are only 3yo geniuses around here who break through the media/culture and entertainment brainwashing via mass-mind-melt with the Force and then are forever Red Pilled. Because I guess nothing else will do!

But as I said - she a true believer in the conservative/libertarian view now. If she comes up concepts told at Carroll Quigley or starts saying anything about central banks and usury, then she will be quickly dropped by everyone - even Alex Jones.

Candace Owens Thread

As she has said:

Quote:Quote:

If [Democrats] only get 85% of the black vote, they will lose. They have a lot to lose if we move the vote by even five points.

The left wing narratives are slipping all over The West. In Western Europe the vote share of "liberal" parties has been hammered.

[Image: 20160402_FBC847.png]

It's gone down much since then.

All over Europe people's primary concerns are terrorism and immigration. Even in Sweden.

[Image: 12.png]

The left's response to all this is to go further left, double down, tell people they are even worse than they were before.

Democrats: Everyone is equal.
Also Democrats: But the people in our voting heartlands are at the most undesirably unequal after voting for us for decades.

In Britain the same game is already turning sour. In the working class areas Labour used to be able to get 70-80% of the vote on good turnouts. Now the turnouts are ebbing towards 50%. Last year a seat switched from them they held for 100 years; and analysis showed that there was about a 7% swing from Labour to Conservative in two years. And that is with a leader pushing for the most redistribution the country will have ever seen.

All over The West you see the people who don't have a real stake in society: the metropolitans - they are childless, debt-bound renters living degenerate lives into their bitter 40s vs. everyone else.

The left is completely sclerotic. They don't have any fresh or edgy voices. They have bed wetters and old clowns like Maxine Waters. Owens is moving the dial, shaking people out of the left and giving other the courage to open their mouths.

The left has really had a fit over her rise to prominence and so far it's been these fits that have caused them the most damage. When they feel threatened they go further left and that language threatens more people who move further away from the left.

Candace Owens Thread

< The left/right paradigm in many EU countries does not work. Keep in mind that Teresa May/Macron/Tusk/Merkel are supposedly right and conservative. They are worse than the leftists in the 1970s!

The conflict is between globalists and nationalists - in Europe the nationalists are a dying breed and are cast out of every government even if they are the major party. In Sweden they all gang up on the only party which is against mass migration. In Austria and Netherlands it's the same - those parties gain sometimes 45% of support. The nationalists have to win an absolute majority or even 66% to effect real change depending on the constitution.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 06:40 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Does anyone remember the Rubin Report disaster last year? I'll admit this made me laugh, and it's nowhere near as ridiculous as the real thing was:

That was from November 2017.

Current records for Candace Owens only go back as far as the Kanye tweet.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Candace Owens Thread

Presidential shoutout:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/994182263960162304][/url]

Obviously Trump knows Black support is crucial for the Dems. Would be amazing if Trump destroys the Black bloc, would be a huge gain for American nationalists.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Candace Owens Thread

Well said.

I find her totally vapid though, with no original talking points or views. Just another empty regurgitator.

She's a little too pretty, and the ascendancy of her 'star' is a little too suspicious. She smells bad. I think she's a plant at worst and a patreon grabbing chancer at best.

As for Trump endorsing her? Politics is a dirty business, it would seem.

I wouldn't trust her further than I could throw here. She's poison. I spent a whole day researching her when it all kicked off about her doxing server. That's a day I won't get back.

Male thirst is the root of all evil. Or something like that.

Einstein was right about human stupidity being infinite. Or something like that.

At least Moly or Styx occasionally make a good or original point. But they are pretty vapid too, playing to the gallery and just reacting to the latest ringing of Pavlov's bell. Or something like that.

My personal salvation and the healing of this sick world will have nothing contributed to it by these people. But at least they don't do any harm. Or do they?

"No more heroes anymore"

"Ye shall not worship false idols"

But by all means, do your own research and hold your own opinion.

And feel free to disregard mine. It counts for nothing anyway.

But yeah, one of the more cognitively dissonant moments on the forum for me, seeing otherwise well-informed and intelligent people endorse her for some reason.

People like Moly and Styx are chancers who got lucky. The ascendancies of their 'stars' coincided with that dip on the continuum between a dearth of intelligent talking head pundits and youtube monetization. Their course is all worked out for them now. Their trajectory set.

There are so many contradictions and paradoxes with things these days when you just only even scratch the surface a little in doing your own research. I see none of these people embracing that.

That's the viewpoint from this 'observer' anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.

More and more I just come to the conclusion that man is not ready yet to make the next necessary step in his evolution.

I'm also getting more and more aggravated by this whole 'cult' thing as well. It's starting to get really fucking annoying. It's everywhere from the smaller youtube 'communities' to the larger mega channels such as we've been discussing.

And I'm getting seriously disillusioned with the 'right' as well - so much so that I've even been going back and re-visiting my originally held beliefs in left-wing politics (which is interesting in itself and not a little funny sometimes too). But that's a whole other discussion.

Is Candace Owens left-wing or right-wing. Could never figure her out. She's a SJW so she must be left-wing right? Or is she a new breed? A right-wing SJW?

What a fraud.

Candace Owens Thread

@Rigsby

It's all down to hope.

We all can't help but hope that the unicorn known as a beautiful, intelligent reasonable woman exists.

One woman pushes your buttons, another pushes mine, and we can't help but think, hope, that our cynicism was wrong, and this one is different.

I do it all the time, and hope (the other kind of hope) that I catch myself in time.

It's a beautiful dream, that there is that one girl out there who is NAWALT.

I can't blame guys for dreaming it.

In the ideal world it would be commonplace. A woman you respect, who you are attracted to, who likes you.

Is that so much to ask?

Apparently it is.

Candace Owens is smart, funny, clever, quick on her feet and pretty. She says a lot of stuff that makes sense.

She isn't my kryptonite though, because whenever I hear her talk, or shout down a mob, my mind is instantly drawn back to that meltdown, posted by AB above, that she had on the Rubin show, having a triggered bitchfest with a tranny, saying she was above having a catfight with a tranny, and then doing just that.

Where was all her savoir faire and self possession when that bitch who wasn't even a bitch started thinking she was somebody?

All that and more is inside her, waiting to come out, like it is with all these women who find an attention-niche.

Luck of the draw. There are other women out there who somehow have my number, and get me hoping.

If not this one, then the other might be cool to meet. We'd have a beer, talk, she'd probably like me.

Siren songs come in many forms.

I just appreciate her for who she is with no expectation of who she will be tomorrow.

Looks cute as a button on tv.

Carl Jung

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 03:52 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Well said.

I find her totally vapid though, with no original talking points or views. Just another empty regurgitator.

She's a little too pretty, and the ascendancy of her 'star' is a little too suspicious. She smells bad. I think she's a plant at worst and a patreon grabbing chancer at best.

I wouldn't trust her further than I could throw here. She's poison. I spent a whole day researching her when it all kicked off about her doxing server. That's a day I won't get back.

Einstein was right about human stupidity being infinite. Or something like that.

At least Moly or Styx occasionally make a good or original point. But they are pretty vapid too, playing to the gallery and just reacting to the latest ringing of Pavlov's bell. Or something like that.

My personal salvation and the healing of this sick world will have nothing contributed to it by these people. But at least they don't do any harm. Or do they?

"No more heroes anymore"

But yeah, one of the more cognitively dissonant moments on the forum for me, seeing otherwise well-informed and intelligent people endorse her for some reason.

People like Moly and Styx are chancers who got lucky. The ascendancies of their 'stars' coincided with that dip on the continuum between a dearth of intelligent talking head pundits and youtube monetization. Their course is all worked out for them now. Their trajectory set.

There are so many contradictions and paradoxes with things these days when you just only even scratch the surface a little in doing your own research. I see none of these people embracing that.

More and more I just come to the conclusion that man is not ready yet to make the next necessary step in his evolution.

I'm also getting more and more aggravated by this whole 'cult' thing as well. It's starting to get really fucking annoying. It's everywhere from the smaller youtube 'communities' to the larger mega channels such as we've been discussing.

And I'm getting seriously disillusioned with the 'right' as well - so much so that I've even been going back and re-visiting my originally held beliefs in left-wing politics (which is interesting in itself and not a little funny sometimes too). But that's a whole other discussion.

Is Candace Owens left-wing or right-wing. Could never figure her out. She's a SJW so she must be left-wing right? Or is she a new breed? A right-wing SJW?

What a fraud.

It's because she's smart, pretty and right leaning. Men want to believe. It's politics version of a red flag woman - Dudes genuinely want it to be true, so they ignore the warning signs. "Bro, she's not like that". This is never an easy topic to approach when a lot of red pill men have caught feels.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 04:10 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

@Rigsby

It's all down to hope.

We all can't help but hope that the unicorn known as a beautiful, intelligent reasonable woman exists.

One woman pushes your buttons, another pushes mine, and we can't help but think, hope, that our cynicism was wrong, and this one is different.

I do it all the time, and hope (the other kind of hope) that I catch myself in time.

It's a beautiful dream, that there is that one girl out there who is NAWALT.

I can't blame guys for dreaming it.

In the ideal world it would be commonplace. A woman you respect, who you are attracted to, who likes you.

Is that so much to ask?

Apparently it is.

Candace Owens is smart, funny, clever, quick on her feet and pretty. She says a lot of stuff that makes sense.

She isn't my kryptonite though, because whenever I hear her talk, or shout down a mob, my mind is instantly drawn back to that meltdown, posted by AB above, that she had on the Rubin show, having a triggered bitchfest with a tranny, saying she was above having a catfight with a tranny, and then doing just that.

Where was all her savoir faire and self possession when that bitch who wasn't even a bitch started thinking she was somebody?

All that and more is inside her, waiting to come out, like it is with all these women who find an attention-niche.

Luck of the draw. There are other women out there who somehow have my number, and get me hoping.

If not this one, then the other might be cool to meet. We'd have a beer, talk, she'd probably like me.

Siren songs come in many forms.

I just appreciate her for who she is with no expectation of who she will be tomorrow.

Looks cute as a button on tv.

I get what you are saying debeguiled.

I really liked her at the start too.

She was important. She was a red-pilled black woman!

In fact, just before her there was another red-pilled black woman - her name was Tree of logic. Her vids are still up. She was an ex-police officer. 6'3" of pure black woman.

They happened to fall out. Tree did a pretty brutal run down of her. Candace responded like a bitch. Her friends responded like bitches.

Then again, it turns out that Tree of logic was actually a professional Dominatrix. Her videos are still up on the net. She likes to humiliate and beat white men. She admits to getting off on this. It's her particular kink. Yeah, she did the domme stuff for money, but she beat white men for fun!

eh eh. Lord bless the chans!

So, who knows really?

I'm kind of immune to Candace Owens' charms as I like my black women as Bantu as they can be.

I'm being trite. I don't know. Maybe I got some stuff wrong. I can't spend forever researching these motherfuckers.

It was one of those situations where no one came out of it well.

Lordy, though you should see Tree of logic in black leather whipping skinny white boys tied to a post. Fucking hilarious.

This is clown world.

I'm prepared to believe anything by this point.

And anyone who puts any store in anything little old me says, is a bit of a clown themselves.

Y'all can work it out for yourselves. Just calling it as I see it. No dog in the race.

I've got time for people like Peterson, but these false prophets are a lot more dangerous in my opinion.

Check out those videos of ex-law enforcement officer Tree of logic whipping white guys in Germany!

Man, this world...

Edit:
This is more my kryptonite -

[Image: red-lip.jpg]

If this lady started making videos about how 'red-pilled' she was, I'd follow her to the ends of the earth. I might even put a dollar a month in to her Patreon. Shit, on a good day, I might even buy her an Appetizer.

Evey man has his weakness.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 07:58 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Well said.

"No more heroes anymore"

What a fraud.

It's because she's smart, pretty and right leaning. Men want to believe. It's politics version of a red flag woman - Dudes genuinely want it to be true, so they ignore the warning signs. "Bro, she's not like that". This is never an easy topic to approach when a lot of red pill men have caught feels.

Well, I'll be honest, I'm talking about Zel here. He seems to be championing her the most here.

I know our brother Zel also has a bit of a soft spot for darker skinned ladies. It's all good.

I don't think this is Zel thinking with his schlong though. I honestly believe he really sees some kind of serious political motive in this. And that is what I don't get. I must admit, maybe I'm missing something. I'm prepared to listen. I'm just going on what I've learned so far. I don't like this woman one bit.

For the others who are trumpeting Trumps tweets about him endorsing her, I can get behind this more. It's political machinations. It's real politik. It's good for optics and demographics. At the end of the day though, I think this woman is a chancer, and that is what makes her dangerous.

I warn you now, she is a trojan horse and will turn on a sixpence to further any kind of career opportunity put in front of her. I just don't trust the bitch. Her very photogenic face might be the very thing that makes a wider audience take a side with her later on. And she's got that cunty thing that manipulative women have. She's very believable. Very nice. Just what greater value does she add to 'our' cause?

I go on body language, words, comportment. She doesn't carry herself well. She's a prima donna. Maybe I got her wrong. I don't know.

I see no vulnerability in her. And all women have some kind of vulnerability. Hell, even Tree of logic, I can see a vulnerability in her.

Candace Owens has that kind of cocky attitude from knowing you have backers and betas to white knight for you, when the going gets rough.

I sit on the fence about so many things. I'm team 'wait and see' with Trump, and I've still not hopped off that fence. I realise I come across as non-committal in many of my posts here.

Just take a long hard look at her.

We don't need women to show us men the way to start with.

And I say this as someone who is entrusting his life to some very beautiful and enlightened women who are showing me the light in regard to therapy and personal growth. I respect the feminine spirit. But I know when to respect it and bow down to it, and when to not.

I pick my female deities very well.

This is where I stand.

If I'm ever proved wrong, I'll admit it.

Candace Owens Thread

Nope - I am able to perceive people well. Before assessing a person you have to take a good look into what she says and how she says it - preferably during the most recent extensive interview. She reports losing most of her friends after the Gamergate incident - it took her almost a year to get her marbles together and even now she is still learning. That is Red Pilling! That is exactly what most guys who were not born Red Pill anti-mainstream went through!

Her beliefs are legit - for now. There is no going back from there frankly. But she may become softer on the edges.

Though I am personally not invested in this one way or the other - it's good that she is around, because she is allowed to say things for which they would call Whites Neonazis and White Supremacists. And her family experienced real racism - her grandfather being branded by the real KKK in the south. When she started on the Red Pill path it became clear to her that many incidences of racism are not real. Still - she will likely not go into other aspects too much - for example the race and IQ issue. If she breaches that even while privately being convinced of it - then everyone will drop her.

Also as a side note - her cocky attitude is not the result of her pretty face. Her attitude is the result of her intellect - she worked at Wallstreet and found that she can perform on the highest levels knowing full well her abilities. She outperforms most Ashkenazi Jews. Her self-confidence is built on that - plus her intellectual training, reading books constantly as a kid and teen. That gives her self-confidence despite being bullied all her life as "acting white", coon, Oreo etc. I am certain that she was far more timid just a few yeas ago.

Candace is real and an outlier - there will remain few of them. That I would bang her or would not even mind siring a kid with her is beneath the point. I am not opposed to natural race mixing - just the mass promotion coupled with mass migration on a genocidal bent.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 08:29 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

I can't spend forever researching these motherfuckers.

Talk about wasted hours.

This might become my new mantra.

Carl Jung

Candace Owens Thread

It's good to see young people move away from the left and become public voices. Since the left is so charged with their identity politics. Black people like Owens or Gays like Rubin or Milo ect... will hopefully entice more younger impressionable people to not pay attention to the far left tard-carts.

That said, she is not saying anything mind blowing and I will agree with some of the posters on this thread that she is just regurgitating the same stuff most of us have heard. She is nothing more than a black Lauren Southern.

It's also like Milo using the I'm a gay jew that sucks black dick line in order to attempt to thwart the typical accusations the left likes to use to shut down opinions opposed to theirs.

Attention whoring at it's best.

She was smart enough to know she is a good looking black chick and can make some money going against the left-wing narrative. Unfortunately like Lauren Southern most of her money will be in the form of donations from beta male right wingers that will still endure the realities of today's current male / female dynamics. And these girls will not tell/teach them otherwise. Not that it's their job to begin with.

It's a very good tactic since our public schools are such shit. Many younger kids will adopt them as role models I'll assume. And anyone encouraging people and younger folk in general to take personal responsibility is fine in my book.

I'm also guilty of regurgitating a lot game shit to my frustrated beta male friends in hopes they'll learn being agreeable weakling faggots is only going to result in furthering the demise of their relationships and success with women.

The left have done a very good job the past 50 years to manipulate minorities feel like victims of the white man. It's going to take a very long time to unfuck the minds of a lot of those people both young and old. The more people on the ground and in the public doing that the better.

Candace Owens Thread

Well said.

"No more heroes anymore"

What a fraud.

I don’t understand the hate for Stefan Styx or Candace. This reminds me of some cernovich haters not too long ago. Would you rather these people didn’t exist and these perspectives didn’t have a voice? Or are you wanting someone perfect who doesn’t exist to be in their place? These same points apply to trump haters.

I’ll admit that I don’t watch or listen to Stefan anymore and never have to Styx. Stefan has become too cringeworthy to watch, over emotional, the videos drag on too long, and the topics are depressing. This was reflected in the comments though so hopefully he adjusts. Styx is just cringeworthy to look at. Come on man clean up. But that’s besides the point - I agree with their viewpoints and am glad they are making it mainstream. Amidst the things I just listed clearly people still watch them, and that’s a good thing. So what if they “ascended” or make money? That’s what any of us would want. Look at how long Stefan has been making videos and how many he has. This didn’t happen for him overnight and there’s more to it than just dumb luck.

Quote: (05-14-2018 02:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Presidential shoutout:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/994182263960162304][/url]

Obviously Trump knows Black support is crucial for the Dems. Would be amazing if Trump destroys the Black bloc, would be a huge gain for American nationalists.

On point. This is absolutely beneficial to us, same with the Kanye stuff.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-15-2018 12:18 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

Well said.

"No more heroes anymore"

What a fraud.

I don’t understand the hate for Stefan Styx or Candace. This reminds me of some cernovich haters not too long ago. Would you rather these people didn’t exist and these perspectives didn’t have a voice? Or are you wanting someone perfect who doesn’t exist to be in their place? These same points apply to trump haters.

I’ll admit that I don’t watch or listen to Stefan anymore and never have to Styx. Stefan has become too cringeworthy to watch, over emotional, the videos drag on too long, and the topics are depressing. This was reflected in the comments though so hopefully he adjusts. Styx is just cringeworthy to look at. Come on man clean up. But that’s besides the point - I agree with their viewpoints and am glad they are making it mainstream. Amidst the things I just listed clearly people still watch them, and that’s a good thing. So what if they “ascended” or make money? That’s what any of us would want. Look at how long Stefan has been making videos and how many he has. This didn’t happen for him overnight and there’s more to it than just dumb luck.

Ok, patiently, for those that can't read between the lines.

debeguiled uses humour. Zelcorpian backs it up with his facts and the courage of his convictions. You call me out with straw men.

Quote:Quote:

I don't understand the hate for them either. I've never seen it. Oh wait a minute, yes I have. But that hate didn't come from me. I don't hate Moly or Candy. It reminds you of Cerny haters? Mmm do tell more...

No, I don't care that these people exist. They mean the sum of zero to me. I want no false idols to worship. I work it out for myself. I just object to being called out when I don't subscribe to someone else's personal philosophy (that is what Moly calls himself innit? A philosopher?).

These same points apply to Trump haters?

Wow, heart shot. Head shot. Bullseye brother. I won't ever recover from that kind of rhetoric, so I won't even try. A Trump hater.

I'm going to stop there. Hope you don't mind.

I'm just giving my viewpoint. You don't agree with it. I'm not calling for the gulags yet. But if you persist in your folly... (little joke)...

Do watcha like! Whatever works for you. Find your own peace.

I'm sorry I remind you of a 'hater'. It's why I won't spend any more time debating you. But if you push it, boil your arguments down, perhaps reconnect with some kind of point you have, then I will respond to you when I have time.

It's probably not that important to you.

Candace Owens Thread

Quote: (05-15-2018 11:36 AM)nola Wrote:  

It's good to see young people move away from the left and become public voices. Since the left is so charged with their identity politics. Black people like Owens or Gays like Rubin or Milo ect... will hopefully entice more younger impressionable people to not pay attention to the far left tard-carts.

That said, she is not saying anything mind blowing and I will agree with some of the posters on this thread that she is just regurgitating the same stuff most of us have heard. She is nothing more than a black Lauren Southern.

It's also like Milo using the I'm a gay jew that sucks black dick line in order to attempt to thwart the typical accusations the left likes to use to shut down opinions opposed to theirs.

Attention whoring at it's best.

She was smart enough to know she is a good looking black chick and can make some money going against the left-wing narrative. Unfortunately like Lauren Southern most of her money will be in the form of donations from beta male right wingers that will still endure the realities of today's current male / female dynamics. And these girls will not tell/teach them otherwise. Not that it's their job to begin with.

It's a very good tactic since our public schools are such shit. Many younger kids will adopt them as role models I'll assume. And anyone encouraging people and younger folk in general to take personal responsibility is fine in my book.

I'm also guilty of regurgitating a lot game shit to my frustrated beta male friends in hopes they'll learn being agreeable weakling faggots is only going to result in furthering the demise of their relationships and success with women.

The left have done a very good job the past 50 years to manipulate minorities feel like victims of the white man. It's going to take a very long time to unfuck the minds of a lot of those people both young and old. The more people on the ground and in the public doing that the better.

Double bluff, triple bluff. Hell 4D bluff!

But they can't 5D bluff like our Trumpenfuhrer, and that is where they come unstuck.

Sorry, being flippant, you raise a lot of good points. Nothing more to add really.

Although...

I think Candace's charm comes in the form of both being a pretty girly, and being a pretty black girly. People want to believe.

She is unstable. She is untrustworthy. She is a cunt. She is cancer.

That is my viewpoint. Feel free anyone that wants to move me from my position on this.

Hopefully, no one on this forum will say that it is just because I need to get laid, or that I don't like black people. Hopefully.

Good points nola.

I won't hate anyone for loving Candace as long as you don't hate me for not loving her. Deal?