rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the travel section dying?

Ok, so for about a a decade now we on the forum have been discussing everything to do with women in far flung places around the world, their behavioral peculiarities, their boob size, ass shape, etc etc.

It seems like we might have be heading towards saturation point where almost everything has been said and people are tired of regurgitating the same old stuff, week in and week out.

Nightlife is always evolving, but it seems like guys are more and more reluctant to share their favorite spots with the community.

Quote: (05-13-2018 06:53 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Ok, so for about a a decade now we on the forum have been discussing everything to do with women

You say «we » but it seems that you joined this forum a month ago...

Were you one of these silent lurkers for 10 years? My point is anybody can read the datasheets, even without being registered, which is a shame. As a consequence members don’t wanna share everything in a public forum, which is understandable. When I see all the indian trolls, thirsty, with 0 game, 0 social qualibration, who don’t give any info (are they even able to?) then I understand that high value members stay between themselves.

Meet people from the forum in person, add value to their lives in some way, and you'll get the very best information possible.

Are you adding value / contributing in some way? Do your part.

There is still a lot to say about new Locations, but a lot of that information doesn't make it online.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Considering the fantastic information I received when I recently posted a thread soliciting advice in the travel section, I'd say that the travel section is far from dead. Less reason now than in the past to create new threads, but the existing ones remain active.

There are constant updates regarding the situation in the Philippines regarding various top destinations of the past and new, up and coming cities.

I've provided new information about the ESL situation in China within the last month and had a follow up chat on Skype with a forum member interested in getting a few more questions answered.

Yes, we are careful about what information we share publicly, but there's plenty of new, relevant information being dropped all the time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ok but I do see some more nonsensical threads that garner hundreds of replies, "Which SEA country is best for a blonde Indian man" or similar.

Quote:Quote:

Meet people from the forum in person, add value to their lives in some way, and you'll get the very best information possible.

Are you adding value / contributing in some way? Do your part.

I don't have much to offer as yet

Yes I see, so what's available to the lurkers is becoming less and less, in which case the forum would be dying somewhat, people are perhaps hooking up friendships on the forum, then the real talk migrates to Whatsapp groups

OP, what value have you given the forum?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-13-2018 10:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

There are many lurkers, such as myself, who wish to extract information rather than actively engage in discussions. I'm not declaring the Travel section dead or dying, rather just questioning, which I can do whether I have 0 rep points, or 100

Quote: (05-13-2018 10:55 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 10:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

There are many lurkers, such as myself, who wish to extract information rather than actively engage in discussions. I'm not declaring the Travel section dead or dying, rather just questioning, which I can do whether I have 0 rep points, or 100

It's dying for people like you and that's a good thing.

If a person finds a nice place that is rarely talked about what is the incentive to share that information with potentially hundreds of thousands of people online. Call me greedy but If I had secret little honey pot that didn't have any tourists and it was stocked full of hot sloots I wouldn't be rushing to tell everyone about it.

I agree that this forum should only be visible to members. In fact certain sections should not be available until you reach a certain number of posts.
Many datasheets are not up to date, things have changed a lot.

Looking at the freshness of the posts over the last four Mays (the forum appears to have seasonal trends) on Internet Archive, it appears the rate of posts has stayed more or less the same for the last 4 years.

OP you may be trolling.

The info here is good. I've met some low-repped forum members or members with minimal posts, and I have no issue with that. I don't really give a fuck about reps as long as someone contributes here or has a desire to meet in real life.

In fact, I post everything valuable I find out traveling here, I feel no need to share it privately because I was a lurker at some point too.

But to your point: travel forum is not played out. They (travel forum posts) follow a formulaic structure, and many of the places forum members go to are the same as past members. I'll give you an idea on how you can add value to the forum, visit: Kaliningrad, Eastern Ukraine, Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia, Eastern Germany (leipzig for example), Belarus, Asian-Russia, Moldova, etc. These are all relatively easy places to visit, and you can add tremendous value if you post a report.

Maybe a VIP section is a good idea

Yes op, please visit Kosovo, Donetsk, or Grozny. if you manage to get out without your organ's getting harvested then report back and rep points will be forthcoming ?

Quote: (05-13-2018 01:08 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

If a person finds a nice place that is rarely talked about what is the incentive to share that information with potentially hundreds of thousands of people online. Call me greedy but If I had secret little honey pot that didn't have any tourists and it was stocked full of hot sloots I wouldn't be rushing to tell everyone about it.

This.

The real question is why was the travel forum ever public in the first place? I can't count how many posts I've read along the lines of "xyz was an incredible pussy paradise 4-5 years ago, then I posted about it here, and now it's dead"... do people really think that is a coincidence?

Making the travel section private and taking all blogposts about overseas poon behind a paywall would be a good step to remedy that, except it's pretty much too late already. We've reached a point of novelty decline where it's hardly worth traveling for women anymore.

Case in point, Philippines... I log onto dateinasia after 24 hours of absence and have maybe 1 new message. In 2011 it was the other way round. I got maybe 24 messages in 1 hour. Girls initiating.

Quality and attitudes have also dropped considerably. Girls used to message me first, more than I had time to reply to. Now I have to initiate and often get ignored or get a response with an attitude. And these girls aren't even anywhere near as hot as the ones I banged easy 7 years ago. Same with Filipino Cupid.

Yeah I'm older now (late 30s) but I tried a profile where I used my pics from back then and my age setting from back then and get nigh the same results. Honestly it's hilarious. Chubby Filipina 6s clicking on my profile (showing in up "viewed me") and deciding I'm not worth a message, or ignoring me if I message, or giving me lip.

I've been doing this 3rd world pussy chasing for over 20 years, and in 2014 there was a big decline across the board in all countries I like. I never understood why people who found out about this would want everyone to know. It was only good BECAUSE nobody knew about it, so why WOULD anyone want everyone to know about it? It makes no sense.

OP, I just wrote out a long post to respond to you, and it's gone... I will say this.

This forum did incredible stuff for me, and that's because it's free. Roosh sells books, but he never plugs them here... That's pretty incredible...

If the forum provides no value to you--leave. I mean it in the nicest way.

The guys on the forum have helped me so much... Meet them in person if you don't believe me.

Quote: (05-13-2018 04:28 PM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

Case in point, Philippines... I log onto dateinasia after 24 hours of absence and have maybe 1 new message. In 2011 it was the other way round. I got maybe 24 messages in 1 hour. Girls initiating.

Quality and attitudes have also dropped considerably. Girls used to message me first, more than I had time to reply to. Now I have to initiate and often get ignored or get a response with an attitude. And these girls aren't even anywhere near as hot as the ones I banged easy 7 years ago. Same with Filipino Cupid.

Yeah I'm older now (late 30s) but I tried a profile where I used my pics from back then and my age setting from back then and get nigh the same results. Honestly it's hilarious. Chubby Filipina 6s clicking on my profile (showing in up "viewed me") and deciding I'm not worth a message, or ignoring me if I message, or giving me lip.

I've been doing this 3rd world pussy chasing for over 20 years, and in 2014 there was a big decline across the board in all countries I like. I never understood why people who found out about this would want everyone to know. It was only good BECAUSE nobody knew about it, so why WOULD anyone want everyone to know about it? It makes no sense.

[Image: undecided.gif]

Flying to manila tomorrow for the first time.

Is my imaginary poosey-paradise a thing of the past now? [Image: confused.gif]

I have to agree... Filipino Cupid is pretty shit! (admittedly, so is my profile, heh) but yeah, only 10 messages in about 2/3 weeks, and only 2 of those are from Makati!

Gulp.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:19 PM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

I have to agree... Filipino Cupid is pretty shit! (admittedly, so is my profile, heh) but yeah, only 10 messages in about 2/3 weeks, and only 2 of those are from Makati!

Gulp.

Maybe the solution would be for you two guys to learn game.

Gulp.

It depends... if you can't get laid elsewhere, Philippines will still be better for you. But if you do well elsewhere, I'm not sure it's really worth it these days.

I came to Manila in 2011, after 3 years in Brazil where I was running daygame and had a nice harem, some of which were models, dancers, actresses and so forth.

Despite that, Manila was worth it at the time because I literally had hundreds of girls jumping on my cock and they were hot.

That's just not the case anymore.

Quote: (05-13-2018 06:02 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Ooooh zinger! Maybe you could teach me!

Or maybe you could explain how what I described has anything to do with game:

20 hot girls initiating per hour 7 years ago
1 mediocre girl initiating per day now

This is probably worthy of a new thread but I'm going to post it here anyway.....

DEAR LURKERS,

I've done a lot of traveling and this is what I've seen.

Most of the non-forum guys that I've met while traveling are guys who are searching for better women abroad although they might not be as direct about their intentions as some of us on the forum. These guys might have some other reason for traveling or being an ex-pat but if you talk to them one-on-one they usually tell you they are searching for better women than what they have in their country. Other guys won't say it but it's obvious in many cases.

There is one big difference between the forum guys I've met and the non-forum guys. About 80% of the forum guys that I've met have made a significant effort to improve the appearance, learn game, improve themselves, etc. For the non-forum guys it is only about 20%. Who do you think gets better results?

Most men who travel to meet women are somewhere between completely autistic and having a little socially awkwardness. They have poor self-awareness, don't listen well to other people, and act odd but don't realize that others perceive them as odd. Their plan to find women is to try to leverage their white skin / exotic factor rather than improve themselves, learn game, contribute to the forum, etc.

When I see a newbie in the travel section I assume there is about a 50% chance that he is socially awkward (or worse). When a guy says he prefers to extract information and not contribute then I assume it is much more than a 50% chance because this is precisely the type of behavior that is very common with guys who do poorly with women. These guys go through life without ever considering what other people are thinking or actually listening to other people and processing what that other human is saying to them.

Why would any of us want to share information with a guy who has already made up his mind that he wants to take but never give?

There isn't a better response to the OP than this one sentence because it says it all.
Quote: (05-13-2018 09:11 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Also, as more guys begin to travel it gets more difficult. They sky isn't falling but it gets a little more difficult each year. Slowly but surely the guys banging 3s and 4s off of Tinder in the privacy of another country where their friends can't see them will turn into incels just like the were in their home country. So why not get create a plan, take action, improve yourself, and meet some other guys that can help you?

Finally, the socially awkward lurkers reading this may already hate me but I'm going to give them what I think is the most important advice. You will never get good with women unless you make friends with other guys who are much better than you. You aren't naturally good at this so you will need some kind of coaching. I know you are smart and made an A in all your computer science classes but this is a different game and you are going to need help. (EDIT: I say this because I speak from experience. I made extremely slow progress until I met a few guys from this forum.)

Quote:Quote:

Also, as more guys travel it gets more difficult. They sky isn't falling but it gets a little more difficult each year.

This. The key distinction here is game vs. novelty. Poosy paradise by its very definition is based on novelty... i.e. little game is required. Of course with game these places will be EVEN better.

Picture a Johari window if you will:

1. Low game, low novelty: betas in the West. Good luck. Buy a fleshlight.
2. Low game, high novelty: poosy paradise. Even chodes get lays.
3. High game, low novelty: alphas in the West. Will do fairly well.
4. High game, high novelty: 1-2 lays per day, sometimes more.

Novelty is going away, gradually but very noticeably. And as zoom pointed out, somewhat condescendingly yet quite correctly, game is more and more becoming a requirement to get the honeys in former poosy paradise places (i.e. places that used to have high novelty).

Quote: (05-13-2018 06:02 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Gulp.

Game? Just LOL!!!

- A) photography skills :
-> have normal pics
-> be good at spotting bangable filipinas on their pictures

- B) project manager skills :
-> pipeline hard on cupid and other sites. Batch-add numbers on Evernote with name, age and cupid Id so that you can check them later if needed. Then batch-sync those contact details on Whatsapp
-> chat on whatsapp from your computer to save time
-> organize your meetings on google calendar

- C) urbanism skills :
-> arrange logistics well (easy meeting point, close to your place,...)

....The only game part in the Philippines is keeping your calm all the time. When they flake, when they get entitled, when they LMR, ...

Quote: (05-13-2018 06:36 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

I know you are smart and made an A in all your computer science classes but this is a different game and you are going to need help.

When you ruin a good post by ending it with pretentious drivel.

^ It's an attempt to shock these guys into taking action. How do you know that I didn't make an A in all my computer science classes? Maybe I know more about how these guys think than you realize.

Quote: (05-13-2018 07:01 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

^ It's an attempt to shock these guys into taking action. How do you know I didn't make an A in all my computer science classes? Maybe I know these guys think better than you realize.

Ok, if that's the case then I apologize for misunderstanding. I took it as primitive "nerd bashing".

My personal experience is that there's no great correlation between a weirdo abroad (of which there are many) and their grade scoring in computer science. They come from all backgrounds, but yeah, your point is good otherwise.