rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Assumptions

Assumptions

One thing that boggles me and has completely sort of made game difficult to grasp is the automatic assumptions I make about situations which keeps me in my comfort zone and away from my area of progress. One of those things is that I can't tell when a girl is checking me out or not. I am a young college aged guy, I have had several times when girls look at me and smile at me in a friendly way, and of course times when it was sort of of obvious. Another example is when two (older) attractive women looked at me, stopped, made a small smile at me, and their eyes immediately darted in other directions, what is that supposed to mean? Other times I've had women just look at me and not really indicate anything but just look at me, and variations where they made the motion to take a peek at me.

Thats one thing, another thing is that I assume too many things about other people, for example I saw a bald middle eastern guy average height who I am sure was in his mid-20's and skinny going with a smoking hot 10 white brunette. Another time I saw a fat regular American white guy not to badly dressed with a hot black-haired 20-year old eastern european chick, and another one with a Argentinian, Venezuelan, Latin etc (I am sure she was a Latin American with her accent) surrounded by a couple of other people, not sure if they were actually involved. Are both of these foreign gold-diggers? I live in a upscale suburb of Chicago by the way.

Assumptions

Quote: (09-23-2011 08:08 PM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

One thing that boggles me and has completely sort of made game difficult to grasp is the automatic assumptions I make about situations which keeps me in my comfort zone and away from my area of progress. One of those things is that I can't tell when a girl is checking me out or not. I am a young college aged guy, I have had several times when girls look at me and smile at me in a friendly way, and of course times when it was sort of of obvious. Another example is when two (older) attractive women looked at me, stopped, made a small smile at me, and their eyes immediately darted in other directions, what is that supposed to mean? Other times I've had women just look at me and not really indicate anything but just look at me, and variations where they made the motion to take a peek at me.

Thats one thing, another thing is that I assume too many things about other people, for example I saw a bald middle eastern guy average height who I am sure was in his mid-20's and skinny going with a smoking hot 10 white brunette. Another time I saw a fat regular American white guy not to badly dressed with a hot black-haired 20-year old eastern european chick, and another one with a Argentinian, Venezuelan, Latin etc (I am sure she was a Latin American with her accent) surrounded by a couple of other people, not sure if they were actually involved. Are both of these foreign gold-diggers? I live in a upscale suburb of Chicago by the way.

Stop making assumptions OhioG, You have all the answers in your posts written by you, I think you just need a little push......

Here it goes, Get out of your comfort zone, life begins where comfort zone ends......

Stop giving a fuck, ur thinking too much, who cares if a middle eastern guy is banging a russian chick, you need to get ur dyck wet and go talk to ladies that smiled or you thought they smiled, you have to open them even the girls that don't smile......

Remember u can not close unless you open, you will be surprised how many closed looking chicks are looking for a fun conversation and more......

Happy Hunting [Image: smile.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence