rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vaginal Odour

Vaginal Odour

Sorry for the very unattractive thread title. But I have a serious question.
Newest girl on my roster is fantastic. Beautiful face, great body, nice fake tits, tall at 5'11 (I'm only 5'6 so I feel like a boss with her on my arm), feminine and bubbly personality, and genuinely seems to like me and be into me.

The problem is her pussy absolutely stinks. To the point where I'm instantly turned off if my face is anywhere near there. It's not your typical fishy smell. It's just a rank, putrid smell. Like a rusty garbage can on a hot humid summer day. The first time I banged her it was after we spent most of the day taking our puppies for a walk and it was a hot, sweaty day. So I figured okay maybe it's just from all the sweat from walking around all day. But the smell persisted. The smell is even there IMMEDIATELY AFTER taking a shower. So it's not necessarily a hygiene issue. I'm thinking it has to either be the sign of an infection or just that's her natural pussy smell.

How would you guys personally bring this up? Some input would be appreciated.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Vaginal Odour

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on the Internet.

This can be a sign of a bacterial or yeast infections. Yeasts are actually pretty common among girls - I think most of them have had one.

Now the way I see it, you have two options:

Be direct. Just tell her what's up and ask her whether she is aware of the issue. Tell her that you don't mind, that you really like her and that you would like to get it resolved with her together. Then bring up the issue at a gynecologist.

Be indirect. Get her to go to the gynecologist under some pretext. I'm not really good at this indirect stuff, though. Not sure how exactly I'd do it.

Vaginal Odour

Thanks for your input. I'm thinking direct will be ideal. But very incredibly awkward.
Something I have to do however.
I'm in Canada so the first person to visit would be a general practitioner / family doctor. If it's something serious then she would be referred to a gynecologist. But hopefully a simple course of antibiotics will solve this issue.
If not, I honestly don't know if I can keep her around, it's that bad.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Vaginal Odour

Quote:Quote:

If not, I honestly don't know if I can keep her around, it's that bad.

Totally understand you. Maybe she is even aware of the issue and will be thankful for your support.

Let's see what happens once you bring this up.

Vaginal Odour

Putrid smell is not normal. She should definitely see a doctor.

Vaginal Odour

Even If there’s no obvious discharge she could consult a doctor for a swab.

Some oral probiotics will help the flora flourish too.

Vaginal Odour

I feel you man. This is a tough one. People saying, "just tell her straight up her vagina smells", trust me you don't want to do that, it's really not the best solution, only thing it will do is make her embarrassed or push her further away from you. I would suggest you do it low key, after sex or mid sex tell her "something is wrong, there's a strong smell, it's either my dick or your vagina, we should both get checked."

If she ignores it or doesn't do anything about it, keep emphasising on it the next time, you have sex. Seriously, if you start by saying that it COULD be you, and not just point out the obvious, she will be more inclined to go get it checked with you. She wont feel like you're attacking her or accusing her of something. If you keep emphasising on getting checked she will get the hint eventually. Psychological trick.

Joke about it and make her comfortable when you get to the clinic, and don't make a big deal out of it. It will be hard getting her there since she's new in your roster, but if you play it well she'll do it.

Vaginal Odour

Tough one. Perhaps you could tell her that you think you might have caught an std and she should go get a test. Later on tell her that your results came back ok and in the meantime, hopefully her doctor mentions something about her smelly pussy...

But that's all a lot of effort, maybe just avoid banging for a week or two and see if it still smells later.

Vaginal Odour

Quote: (05-09-2018 04:02 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

I feel you man. This is a tough one. People saying, "just tell her straight up her vagina smells", trust me you don't want to do that, it's really not the best solution, only thing it will do is make her embarrassed or push her further away from you. I would suggest you do it low key, after sex or mid sex tell her "something is wrong, there's a strong smell, it's either my dick or your vagina, we should both get checked."

Current Country: Norway

Vaginal Odour

Quote: (05-09-2018 05:16 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

What does that mean?

Vaginal Odour

Nothing to pussyfoot around here. Tell her about the smell just dont be mean about it. ask her if anyone ever mentioned it and tell her to get tested at the gyno.

this can be 4 of three things.
1) std. in this case you did her a big favor getting her tested asap and possible prevented her from getting sterile. you need to get tested as well asap in this case
2) non sexually transmitable infection like yeast ex. one antibiotic and the smell will be all gone.
3) natural pussy smell. some populations like black girls have smellier pussies on average. some special vagina cleaning products can temporarily reduce the smell.
4) genetic incompatibility. this is not just her body but also your bodies response to her body. others might perceive her pussy smell differently. your body subconsciously analyzes her genetics from the smell of her pussy the smell of her sweat and the taste of her saliva. if it interprets a high chance of some genetic incompatibility that may result in retarded babies the sensation is unpleasant. she should might percive a reciprocal thing with you

Vaginal Odour

Bro Tip #37: It smells like fish, but it tastes like chicken.

Vaginal Odour

Was discussing this with a girl recently. Apparently a tampon dipped in plain Greek yogurt or borax may help.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Vaginal Odour

Also keep in mind that one of the leading causes of bacterial vaginosis - the likely cause of the odor here - is multiple sex partners.

Good news is that it's fairly easy to treat with antibiotics. Douching will not help.

Vaginal Odour

Quote: (05-09-2018 06:18 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2018 05:16 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

What does that mean?

You like going indirect because you're from a Scandinavian country.

Vaginal Odour

If it stinks of fish, batter it?

Vaginal Odour

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6hV_urNmazdorVRkm0W3...ZILh7F8Ufg]

Somethings rotten in Denmark (Norway) Must be an epidemic This is like the 3rd stank pussy thread this year

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Vaginal Odour

In Finland you can get single-dose anti-fungal oral medication over the counter (Fluconazole). Might be available in your country, might not...

That should cure a yeast infection, if that is the case. If it's something else, then it won't help but probably won't hurt either...

Personally I've had a yeast infection on my penis a few times, I seem to get it easily if the woman is infected. I have treated it externally with anti-fungal ointments.

Vaginal Odour

Quote: (05-09-2018 01:39 AM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Sorry for the very unattractive thread title. But I have a serious question.
Newest girl on my roster is fantastic. Beautiful face, great body, nice fake tits, tall at 5'11 (I'm only 5'6 so I feel like a boss with her on my arm), feminine and bubbly personality, and genuinely seems to like me and be into me.

The problem is her pussy absolutely stinks. To the point where I'm instantly turned off if my face is anywhere near there. It's not your typical fishy smell. It's just a rank, putrid smell. Like a rusty garbage can on a hot humid summer day. The first time I banged her it was after we spent most of the day taking our puppies for a walk and it was a hot, sweaty day. So I figured okay maybe it's just from all the sweat from walking around all day. But the smell persisted. The smell is even there IMMEDIATELY AFTER taking a shower. So it's not necessarily a hygiene issue. I'm thinking it has to either be the sign of an infection or just that's her natural pussy smell.

How would you guys personally bring this up? Some input would be appreciated.

I've had this conversation many a times with my plates through out the years. From pussy to under arms to breath odor. I've always always gone with the policy of mentioning it but doing it in a not so serious manner. If you are afraid to mention this, then you aren't the alpha you think you are in the relationship. There is absolutely nothing wrong with telling a woman about body odor you deem unacceptable. Especially if it's this much of a concern for you.

One day while you guys are watching a movie/tv or cuddled up, say hey are you okay? She'll say yes why and say "i noticed that you smell a little different down there than usual wasn't sure if something was going on."

She'll be taken aback for a few seconds, but just keep a relaxed cool look on your face. Hopefully that take's care of it, otherwise more direct methods will need to be had.

P.S. Just a funny joke, my older brother in high school would finger a girl with smelly puss then in the blink of an eye, rub it across their top lip. When they would pull back and say ewww wtf, my brother would say "exactly what the fuck I'm smelling. Get your ass in the shower" haha.

-CD

Vaginal Odour

I second coverdoc.
I typically do my shit in a very childish manner because its I enjoy awkward moments and teasing a girl about that shit.

open scene post coitous:

me:*sniff the air* do you smell that?
her: smell what?
me: *sniffing sheets* smell that it smells awful. Is it me? *makes her smell me*
her: ????no????
me: *gabs her arm and smells her* ITS COMING FROM YOU!
her: no its not!
me: yes it is! Girl I think its your rose petals!

This falls in line with my frame.
But yea just be direct in however you are direct.
You've banged her, you've won, do as you please.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable