rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student game

Student game

Usually when I go out round here I don't go out all night, don't try hard to pull, don't put any effort into girls, don't approach or chat up anyone and go home early. Tomorrow I've decided I'll go out for the duration if need be, put some effort in and TRY and pull. I was in the student union bar from 5pm - 9pm tonight (before it got busy) and it had tons of potential.

I need some advice on how I should approach girls in the student union bar. I'm no logner a student and haven't been for years. I'm well travelled, make a living from gambling, have fucked girls the world over but I don't do that well at home and have a mental block when it comes to girls in my home city. I never did that well here and I think that plays on my mind so puts me off trying to talk / hit on girls here. What would bea good strategy for me? There is girls from the world over in this uni so variety should not be a problem.

Any advice NEEDED. [Image: smile.gif]

Student game

I know it's off topic but could please tell me how you make a living from gambling?

Team Nachos

Student game

Only if you tell me how to pull a student tomorrow. [Image: wink.gif]

Student game

Just realised how specific to ME this topic is. Sorry about that. Let's talk about ways to pulls students in general.

When it comes to students do you have any particular ways to bed them.....

Student game

You just need a good opener.

What are you studying? Where are you from? What are your plans after graduation?

Ask if they've had a specific teacher you may have had. Make jokes about the teacher.

You also have to show some value to them to get them interested. Tell them you know
a lot of people in certain fields that they're studying and you can get them a job after graduation.

Make them want to use you as a connection so they want to call you.

Once you get them hooked get everybody's name and phone number, e-mail or whatever.

Follow up a few days or weeks later with one of them. Invite them out and take it from there.

Team Nachos

Student game

I didn't even go to their uni nor a uni in their city but can defo see the advantage of playing the "i'm no longer a student but I have connections line". I went to a uni in another city and graduated years ago.

If it comes up how do I explain why, as a non student for a few years, that I'm still hanging about the union bar? I can see young freshers seeing that as creepy. I don't usually go there but guy I work with insisted tonight and I will willingly go back tomorrow because it seems like there's women to be had.

Should I play the role of somoenes who's found success after uni? ShouldI say (this is the truth) that I'm just back from travelling the world for almost 2 years and out with friends? Or something different?

Student game

Just be cool and interesting. Tell some stories about your travels. Show up one night dressed nicely and the next night dressed down and see how you get the best response. Say you might be back next semester for some more classes.

Hopefully you have an apartment nearby. Invite a group over for an after party. Smoke, drink and take it from there.

Team Nachos

Student game

Quote: (09-23-2011 05:18 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

I need some advice on how I should approach girls in the student union bar. I'm no logner a student and haven't been for years. I'm well travelled, make a living from gambling, have fucked girls the world over but I don't do that well at home and have a mental block when it comes to girls in my home city.

You've fucked girls all over the world, but can't pull in your own backyard?

Something about that statement makes no sense to me.

Student game

Quote: (09-23-2011 08:26 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I need some advice on how I should approach girls in the student union bar. I'm no logner a student and haven't been for years. I'm well travelled, make a living from gambling, have fucked girls the world over but I don't do that well at home and have a mental block when it comes to girls in my home city.

really? assuming he is american (or scottish, I guess) that statement makes perfect sense. American girls suck.

Student game

Foreign girls see you as exotic. It's not too hard to bang abroad.

He's trying to scam on freshman college girls at the bar.

Team Nachos

Student game

You've fucked girls all over the world, but can't pull in your own backyard? Something about that statement makes no sense to me.

I'm not saying that I've NEVER fucked at home but yes I have fucked many girls the world over and we're not talking about pros or the bottom of the barell foreign girls either (though on occassion that has been the case) but I don't do particularly well at home maybe because I struggle to find much attraction to local girls after travelling the world and have this idea in my mind they are all horrible bitches that will just be rude and arrogant when I talk to them...so I don't bother. I've almost built up a fear of locals. There's no doubt the majority of foreign girls I've met have far surpassed any girls I meet round here but I have to work with what I got.

Advicew needed. Specific lines, things to chat about, what to say, how to approach etc information needed. Thanks. [Image: smile.gif]

I know from when I was at uni after the first week of "where you from, what course you doing" chat t got boring so I'd start with "bet you;re bored with the where you from what couse you're doing chat" then I'd have nothing to follow up with so any advice as to whether this is a good line and where should I go next?

Student game

Quote: (09-23-2011 08:30 PM)thekid Wrote:  

really? assuming he is american (or scottish, I guess) that statement makes perfect sense. American girls suck.

In terms of being quality women, yes American women do suck, but I don't hear dudes complaining about how difficult they are to bang.

In fact, I've never heard an American dude say I can't get any pussy in the States, but I can go all over the world and clean up.

But in terms of the OP, he's saying he's fucked girls all over the world, but he can't spit at the chicks on his homeland because he gets a mental block.

Again, something about that seems off.

For at least some international players, winning away games makes home games much easier for them.

Student game

Quote: (09-23-2011 08:40 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Foreign girls see you as exotic. It's not too hard to bang abroad.

If you're paying for it, then ya, it's not hard at all, but its difficult to game chicks with whom there's any type of language barrier.

Roosh had a post about that I believe during his time in Colombia.

I also think Roissy had one about how he felt it was easier to bang foreign
chicks visiting here in the states versus being on their turf.

Let's not act like chicks are waiting on their backs for incoming travelers.

Student game

Quote: (09-23-2011 09:15 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

You've fucked girls all over the world, but can't pull in your own backyard? Something about that statement makes no sense to me.

I'm not saying that I've NEVER fucked at home but yes I have fucked many girls the world over and we're not talking about pros or the bottom of the barell foreign girls either (though on occassion that has been the case) but I don't do particularly well at home maybe because I struggle to find much attraction to local girls after travelling the world and have this idea in my mind they are all horrible bitches that will just be rude and arrogant when I talk to them...so I don't bother. I've almost built up a fear of locals. There's no doubt the majority of foreign girls I've met have far surpassed any girls I meet round here but I have to work with what I got.

Advicew needed. Specific lines, things to chat about, what to say, how to approach etc information needed. Thanks. [Image: smile.gif]

I know from when I was at uni after the first week of "where you from, what course you doing" chat t got boring so I'd start with "bet you;re bored with the where you from what couse you're doing chat" then I'd have nothing to follow up with so any advice as to whether this is a good line and where should I go next?

Just move past and approach like a madman. I know what you feel like, when I returned to Toronto I didn't wanna approach but fuck it, I'm gonna be in Toronto for a while so I might as well work on my game.

Student game

Some good advice.

Quote:Quote:

but its difficult to game chicks with whom there's any type of language barrier.

When abroad I tend to only deal with educated, middle class girls (not always but mostly) and they'll speak English so it's not a problem. When I'm pulling poor, low class girls then being able to communicate with them isn't much of an issue because they usually jump on anyone foreign who they perceive as being rich and having status.

Quote:Quote:

In terms of being quality women, yes American women do suck, but I don't hear dudes complaining about how difficult they are to bang.

Girls here are slutty too and there are many girls I could fuck pretty easily but they are not the quality I'm after and I find good looking girls here in Scotland tend to be absolute bitches, arrogant, rude and so on. Even the ugly and fat ones are these days. They'll just pointlessly be nasty to you a lot of the time.

Anyway going away out for the day, may end up in the union later tonight so shall see how things go. Gonna try and make an effort to get some chat on with some girls when out and about today to test the water. I think students in the union bar are generally easier to talk to as they feel comfortable in there and assume everyone is part of their student crew and the same as them so will see how it pans out.

Thanks for the advice.

Student game

Let's not get hung-up on the abroad thing.

You could pick an opener (try searching the threads for good ones) and just run it one night to see how it goes. If it doesnt go well, next time just do something else until you become more comfortable and dont need canned lines.

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."

Student game

Well yesterday didn't quite go as planned, went to uni bar during day and it was dead. Was going to hang around until night but there was some headphone disco thing going on in the student halls so the bar staff had said the uni bar it's self would be dead and headphone disco didn't seem like it would be a good place for picking up women. Another time I guess.

Student game

Fuck it. Make up a reason for being at the uni. Tell them you have been in the field for the past two years and was collecting data for a big study for the uni.

Or that you work for a company that's been doing some of the higher end lab experiments, and you're on campus meeting with the dept. heads to crunch numbers and present data.

Either way you now have a reason to be there and show higher status. Don't spend too much time on the subject, but quickly switch to exotic tales of travel, as it was part of the job.

Student game

I need some advice on how I should approach girls in the student union bar. I'm no logner a student and haven't been for years.

Put a nice, stylish laptop bag around your shoulder and say that you are in grad school.

Student game

oops wrong thread. anyways, might as well contribute. Look at the apparel that guys are wearing. Don't wear that.. you're not as young anymore.. instead dress NICER. show your sophisticated, try to be calm and most importantly, go to college cafes... the easiest place to get warmed up to the college atmosphere.