rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Religious Girls

On Religious Girls

I've been pretty open on here that I'm religious. I have a degree in philosophy / theology from a Catholic college. I go to church every Sunday, I do Bible study, and go on missions. All good stuff. I'm a confirmed Catholic but practice Presbyterian. (if you want to get into it, I generally follow the biblical doctrine contained in the Westminster Confession of Faith, along with the Westminster Shorter Catechism, Westminster Larger Catechism, the Belgic Confession and the Heidelberg Catechism. But that's a topic for another day.)

So a question I get asked a lot is about religious girls, and how to land them.

First, there are some upsides, and some downsides...

Upsides:

- Good wife material
- Will go to Church / Bible study with you
- Wants to make babies and start a family at a young age
- Women who are actually religious tend to be philosophical and well studied
- Tend to understand the concept of submission and subservience (Google the concept of ezer -- it does not mean your wife is your "helper", but someone who supports you when times get tough).
- You'll be united as one in the biblical community (you can't just bring a bunch of random smuts to church / Bible study every week)
- Will do mission trips with you
- Won't be career obsessed; not opposed to being a stay at home mom

Downsides:

- Not necessarily down for a one night pump and dump
- Not good for FWB material -- they'll want to be serious, move into your house, and start a family
- Good chance she will be your intellectual equal
- You'll have to do stuff like meet her friends, her parents, etc. Chances are her parents will call you from time to time.
- She'll most likely want to be a stay at home mom (which I prefer, but you may not)
- A lot of religious girls already have boyfriends / husbands, and they're like 24 years old. I'd say about 75% of my congregation is shacked up and has kids.
- Way more effort to bang than a typical basic smut (although I find the upsides to be good)

All that said, there are different denominations of Christianity and religions. It varies a bit.

In my experience, this is how it goes...

Good results:

- Catholics: Tend to be culturally Catholic and that's it. I've met very few women who are hardcore about their Catholic beliefs -- it's usually just Church on Easter and Christmas. Italians, Irish, and Scottish girls primarily. Typically very conservative. Catholicism is not a very accessible version of Christianity, in my opinion.
- Presbyterian: My favorite. It's usually a tight knit community. Worship is in plain English, along with a lot of community stuff. Lots of singing, without being ritualistic. Pastors are very accessible; they're also married men. Somewhat conservative. Girls who are Presbyterian tend to be pretty hardcore about it without being annoying. If you date a Presbyterian girl, she's going to ask you to attend worship with her and get more into it. Expect to go on missions, attend Bible study, and do outreach.
- Quaker: I also like Quaker girls. However, they are extremely liberal, and their religion tends to be more focused on missions and outreach. Their worship is literally just silence, unless someone feels like saying something. There are no priests or pastors. Quaker women tend to be very smart -- anyone who attended a Friends school or Quaker college is well educated. Quaker girls are smart, educated, and thoughtful.
- Jewish: I love Jewish girls. I love their dark curly hair, their wit, and pretty much everything about them. Tend to be sexually and socially liberal, though. And pro-Israel. Most Jewish girls want to date Jewish men. Converting to Judaism is a bitch. Still, they're fun, funny, and beautiful, although generally a little too liberal for what I'm into.
Greek Orthodox: Beautiful Mediterranean girls. Blue eyes, dark hair. They're usually similar to Catholics -- the religion tends to be more social than dogma. The most beautiful women I've ever met were in Greece. Typically Dad is hardcore about Church, and his daughters just go because he says so. Very traditional and tend to lean conservative.

Bad results:

- Jehovah's Witnesses: Nutty. They don't do Christmas or Easter, which creates family problems. Just... avoid.
- Mormons: If you're not Mormon, avoid.
- Baptists / Fundamentalists: You've got two types. First, you have the ones where Dad made them go to church and they hate it. Anti-gay, anti-women, uber-convervative. They'll suck your cock at the drop of a dime in a bathroom. On the other end, you have "reformed" smuts who are now all into church and God because they've sucked a thousand cocks and are stuck with three kids. They usually know a little bit of scripture, but go to church because they don't have anything better to do. I avoid them. Also, many of the churches tend to be monetized, which isn't really what I'm into. (although I donate to my own church). They'll try and suck you into it.

How to land religious girls?

- Go to Church. Yes, there are girls at Church. After Worship, just hang around and mingle. If you like her, tell her you're getting brunch after and ask her to join you. (alternative -- bring a girl you like to church. For some reason, they love this.) Personally, I only do three things on Sunday - Church, gym, brunch. No work, no calls, no texts.
- Spit scripture randomly. Put some Bible verses up on your Facebook from time to time. Be able to quote a few lines from the Bible. Oddly enough, it won't alienate your non-religious friends.
- Go on mission trips. They're fun, and there's always a few girls there. You're in a third world country with some ladies.
- Attend Bible study. There are girls at Bible study. Your church should offer these.
- Go to church events, assuming your church has them (i.e. Easter outreaches, volunteer opportunities, etc). In my opinion, you should be part of a church that has a strong community element. Part of the reason I don't practice Catholic is all we did was Sunday mass, and that was it. I like to do more religious stuff.
- Become a leader in your church, even if it's just administering communion or hosting a Bible study

All in all, I prefer church girls. If I'm dating a girl and I like her, I'll insist she come to Church with me on Sunday, do a night of Bible study during the week, and maybe go on a mission trip. Church girls tend to make better girlfriends and companions. I've been through the strippers, waitresses, industry girls, etc. After awhile, they're boring. (All they want to do is snort coke, bang, drink, and eat out. Yawn.)

That said, if you're just looking for a pump and dump, do not bring them to church, Bible study, or be seen out with them that much. It will damage your standing in the religious community. Do not pump and dump girls from your congregation, either.

Finally, if you're not religious but you want to get into it, it's not hard. Just find a church. Personally, I've found either Quakerism or Presbyterian the most accessible. (Again, I'm technically Catholic, but I had to go through First Communion, Confirmation, etc. I also went to a Catholic school and college. With Protestant religions, you basically just show up and start doing stuff).

Oh, and and in conclusion, remember the word of God: "It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman." Proverbs 21:19 [Image: icon_razz.gif]

On Religious Girls

This explains the 3 dates thing in the other thread...

Unrelated, but one new conversation thread I've been having fun with is "Where wouldn't you go down on a guy?" Church is one of the options, and I've been getting a fair amount of yes's. A school with kids in it is the universal no.