rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gigolo game

Gigolo game

I am sure some dudes on here have stories to share.

I bring it up because am on a tour of the baltics and a chick that I banged on the Sweden->Finland ferry works for a 5 star hotel in Helsinki.

She has pulled strings and set me up with a free room. Tops up the mini bar as fast as I can empty it and also pays for everything when we go out.

Personally I would never ask a chick to pay for anything for me but, fuck it, ain't gonna say no if she wants to.

I know Int.Swagger was pullng some serious gigolo game with an upper class filipina when he was in UPI (paying for his flights there etc.).

Any guys with stories to share?

Gigolo game

Quote: (09-23-2011 11:28 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I am sure some dudes on here have stories to share.

I bring it up because am on a tour of the baltics and a chick that I banged on the Sweden->Finland ferry works for a 5 star hotel in Helsinki.

She has pulled strings and set me up with a free room. Tops up the mini bar as fast as I can empty it and also pays for everything when we go out.

Personally I would never ask a chick to pay for anything for me but, fuck it, ain't gonna say no if she wants to.

I know Int.Swagger was pullng some serious gigolo game with an upper class filipina when he was in UPI (paying for his flights there etc.).

Any guys with stories to share?

I got some questions for you? Do you have an action plan?

1) What is your goal as a Gigolo (What is amount of Money want or exactly do plan to get).

2) How much *work* do plan to put in (use your imagination) and what extra value do bring to table?

3) How do you plan to exit?

Gigolo game

Where's Pusscrook?

Gigolo game

Quote: (09-23-2011 11:45 AM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

I got some questions for you? Do you have an action plan?

1) What is your goal as a Gigolo (What is amount of Money want or exactly do plan to get).

2) How much *work* do plan to put in (use your imagination) and what extra value do bring to table?

3) How do you plan to exit?

You are confusing being a gigolo (the job) with gigolo game.

Gigolos are male hookers that bang (mostly ugly) women for money.

Gigolo game on the other hand is flipping hypergamy game (which is almost exclusively played by women) on its head and banging hot girls that we want to bang anyway and letting them treat us with the advantages of the connections they have and letting them treat us.

This is an example of a guy that has been mentioned before on this forum who did gigolo game exceptionally well and, although he was not rich or famous, was well connected and social proofed. Clearly had awesome game and knew how to engage women emotionally in exactly the right way :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Rubirosa

A good modern day example is this guy :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivier_Martinez

A totally talentless French actor dude who seems to have great game and is currently banging Halle Berry.

Gigolo game players are smart and smooth not famous or rich.

They are certainly not available to ugly women for hire which gigolos are.

Like I said Int'Swagger has good experience in this area and I would love to hear Mixx's tales in this respect.

Gigolo game

I have 2 friends who married rich. They were poor both dudes with strong Game.

They were master "chameleons" . They learned how to move amoung the upper class.

I still can't believe what these guys did. There wives really have no idea who they are married to. These guys a fucking hustlers. Married into alot of money.