rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short term stays: How to find accommodation with female solo travellers?

Hi

During my last trip I realized it can be a nice bonus to stay in the right place when travelling.

Besides hostels (with inferior logistics unless you have a single room), how do you pick the right accommodation where there is an abundance of female travellers checking in and out on a daily basis? A place with few families, love couples and middle aged business men. Where it is possible to game them in the lounge, restaurant, bar etc.?

For obvious reasons, Airbnb and Couchsurfing is not the correct answer.

At the moment I can only come up with reading hundreds of reviews at tripadvisor, booking.com, hotels.com and try to figure out what kind of accommodation it is. This method however, is extremely ineffective.

idane

Quote: (04-30-2018 01:00 AM)idane Wrote:  

Hi

During my last trip I realized it can be a nice bonus to stay in the right place when travelling.

Besides hostels (with inferior logistics unless you have a single room), how do you pick the right accommodation where there is an abundance of female travellers checking in and out on a daily basis? A place with few families, love couples and middle aged business men. Where it is possible to game them in the lounge, restaurant, bar etc.?

For obvious reasons, Airbnb and Couchsurfing is not the correct answer.

At the moment I can only come up with reading hundreds of reviews at tripadvisor, booking.com, hotels.com and try to figure out what kind of accommodation it is. This method however, is extremely ineffective.

idane

Get Let's Go Europe (or whatever country) and stay in the low-cost pensions. In the Summer they'll be full of backpackers and students traveling around the area. You can meet the girls at breakfast or in the hotel bar if it has one.

The Travello app lets you "meet travellers nearby"... Might be what you're looking for