rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approach confidence / not fearing rejection is a muscle

I've taken way to much time trying to get life basics re straitened out. and since I've lacked the basic platform to work from completely gave up on meeting girls and being social. 100% my fault,and not creating my own luck so it's been 4 to 6 months.

Not been a recluse but it's a step back from going out every weekend and running around collecting phone numbers for sport in the day. For a while I literally had 0 hesitation to approach and didn't give a fuck about the outcome of it no matter how hot a girl was. If i set the hooks right on a girl it's like my game is an Xbox controller. This is is a big deal for me because I'm shorter and have mild acne so "road hot had to fall back
Lost 10 bricks had to crawl back" describes rolling out of some of those sets into others.

Now that things are coming together Im back to noticing girls but it's hard to talk to them. Im not quite solvent and need basic Staples before my life situation is "optimal". (Not food or college debt shit like nice black shoes,parking tickets,furniture for my place,pocket money for dates, and get my surfboard fixed) I feel so much hesitation and battle insecurity like I haven't felt since I was 14 or 15. Being to scared to say "what's up" to girls because of stupid reasons that don't make sense.
It feels like I'm starting over despite it being something I figured I was good at and couldn't lose.

Life gives you seasons to work with but you just gotta take those slap checks before you can break that dpoles ankles and go stickside low. Reminder of the ever-changing nature of life. Use it or lose it.

Hey at least you're not bored and approaching seems new and dangerous again... (that fear).

Good way to look at it. Makes it a little more of a rush.
Also Just like with starting over in training you'll probably find some weak links and learn from starting back at ground zero.
Plus having a better understanding allows you to teach better and have more empathy for anothers situation if need be.