rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long to wait before adding her to facebook

I talked to this girl on the train this morning who had a boyfriend but she gave me her facebook, showed alot of interest, and she took my number and told me she would text me later.

I was thinking I shouldn't add her and have her wonder about me for a few days and maybe she'll text me but after 4 or 5 days I should go ahead and add her to see if that pushes her into texting me or last resort to message her on there and see if I can get her number or a date.

Maybe the play would be to not add her at all as she might get in a fight with her boyfriend in 2 or 3 weeks and then decide to text me.

I know its seems like I'm asking advice on a particular girl... cause I am lol, but I want to know in general for future occasions.

What do you guys think?

Quote: (09-22-2011 09:40 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I talked to this girl on the train this morning who had a boyfriend but she gave me her facebook, showed alot of interest, and she took my number and told me she would text me later.

I was thinking I shouldn't add her and have her wonder about me for a few days and maybe she'll text me but after 4 or 5 days I should go ahead and add her to see if that pushes her into texting me or last resort to message her on there and see if I can get her number or a date.

Maybe the play would be to not add her at all as she might get in a fight with her boyfriend in 2 or 3 weeks and then decide to text me.

I know its seems like I'm asking advice on a particular girl... cause I am lol, but I want to know in general for future occasions.

What do you guys think?

1) Wait. Lets see if she really texts you.

2) Add her on FB after a few days. Dont message her there yet. See if she does, AFTER she accepts your friend request.

3) Message her on FB if she does none of the above.

Personally I add chicks on FB only when I'm not sure about how hot they were and want to triplecheck their rating on the scale. I dont want to fuck anything below 7, seriously, and I dont want to go out with a chick with a cute face, good boobs but slightly overweight and with crappy legs. My roster rotation is solid right now and I dont have an evening to waste on a chick I picked up online that seemed hot (7+) and turns out to be a 6.

Still, overall I think Fbook is detrimental to game. It kills the mystery of getting to know a person little by little. It takes away the intangibles. I always end up unfriending these chicks after a bit. The only advantage of adding chicks you date is that they might post on your wall, especially if you neglect them after the bang. This raises your value in the eyes of new chicks you are gaming - it makes them jealous.

Still, a lot of hassle to keep everything under control, avoid tagging, unwanted wall feeds etc, especially if technically you are in a relationship. It takes some micromanaging of the fabook settings. It can be time consuming. And also, one mistake, one vengeful bitch posting something compromising on your wall, and booom, you are in the open. Not worth the risk IMO.

Some good points were already made so I just wanted to add something. From what I've read, YOU want to be the one to get HER number in the future. If she asks for your number turn it around so that you want to get hers, or that you can both exchange. It seems to me if she gets your number, but you don't get hers, then you're kind of putting her in a positon of power where she has the option and power to call you or not, and you're left waiting on her and wondering if she's into you, rather than the other way around. You want to be able to contact her on your terms, and leave her wondering if you're really into her, which kind of gives you the upper hand.

Quote: (09-24-2011 03:54 AM)Constantine Wrote:  

Some good points were already made so I just wanted to add something. From what I've read, YOU want to be the one to get HER number in the future. If she asks for your number turn it around so that you want to get hers, or that you can both exchange. It seems to me if she gets your number, but you don't get hers, then you're kind of putting her in a positon of power where she has the option and power to call you or not, and you're left waiting on her and wondering if she's into you, rather than the other way around. You want to be able to contact her on your terms, and leave her wondering if you're really into her, which kind of gives you the upper hand.

Yea you're right, problem was she had a boyfriend so I didn't want to push it. When I suggested she get my number she did it pretty quickly though.

You are kind of on your heels here like Constantine said. My only advice to give is dont just focus on this girl and keep gaming others.

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."