rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My sexual attraction is going up

It's weird. My hair is cut, I wear nicer clothing due to the new job I got, my body has been developing from the gym. And I'm feeling a little anxiety with the attention I'm getting more from women. Especially my female friends that I hang out with platonically. I know you guys here will say "be a man, try something", but it's still a fresh experience to me to get use to. Not to mention, not wanting to walk over people's emotions or heart. Aka I'm remaining conservative for now, but I don't know how long it will last, or how long the ones looking at me want it to. The biggest thing that has developed is the woman interest at bars. I don't go out much anymore cause I don't really care for bars. I got a career going and I rather focus on that. Plus, I hate drinking. But when I do go out with my buds or to someone's party, I've been getting a different vibe and social reaction from both men and women. A lot more women than normal.

I assume I go with the flow or should I just remain defensive.

Nice job on improving yourself man. Though since you took the trouble to post this thread, you should already know the answer to your last question, right?

Any sort of interaction with other humans gives you the potential to walk over peoples emotion - but in my opinion people usually overestimate how important they are in the world. That is to say even if things don't work out, that the other person will survive just fine. Try to put yourself out there and start getting experience.

Quote: (04-23-2018 03:01 PM)Thrallax Wrote:  

Nice job on improving yourself man. Though since you took the trouble to post this thread, you should already know the answer to your last question, right?

Any sort of interaction with other humans gives you the potential to walk over peoples emotion - but in my opinion people usually overestimate how important they are in the world. That is to say even if things don't work out, that the other person will survive just fine. Try to put yourself out there and start getting experience.
I don't know the answer, really. I know a lot of this forum is about telling how to get women and how to deal with them, but I haven't picked up much on what to do when you're just getting into the gist of it. I found gaming fascinating, but when it finally rears its head, I'm like a fish out of water.

You already received part of your answer as feedback from a female, as evidenced by your previous thread about being more "fierce".

You notice that your sexual attraction is going up, but to me it seems that the same problem you talked about before still exists.

It's an inner game issue; you see that your self improvement is starting to pay off, but acting on it presents a dilemma because your mindset hasn't adjusted yet.

A good book to read is "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Robert A. Glover.

Essentially, stop giving a shit about what people think about you, especially people you've just met. You'd be surprised how much that actually makes them more attracted to you.

Quote: (04-23-2018 07:50 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

You already received part of your answer as feedback from a female, as evidenced by your previous thread about being more "fierce".

You notice that your sexual attraction is going up, but to me it seems that the same problem you talked about before still exists.

It's an inner game issue; you see that your self improvement is starting to pay off, but acting on it presents a dilemma because your mindset hasn't adjusted yet.

A good book to read is "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Robert A. Glover.

Essentially, stop giving a shit about what people think about you, especially people you've just met. You'd be surprised how much that actually makes them more attracted to you.
I'll go pick it up, thank you.

And you're right, I think about that a lot. I need to learn to dial it back and become a little more shameless.

Furthermore to not giving a shit about what people think about you... the truth of the matter is they think about themselves more and don't really give a shit about you. It's all self serving so serve yourself too.

Keep doing what you're doing. If you find a girl that you like, then just simply walk up to her and say " I like you, I want to give you my number " then give her your number and walk away".

Don't read or believe anything else. Its just fluff.

Also don't let you career be your life, focus on what makes you happy and gives you a reason to live -- whatever that is. But don't let it be money and material things.

Your comment that you made "Not to mention, not wanting to walk over people's emotions or heart". This is what is going to set you apart from other people out there. Never lose track of this belief. Its a broken world and we are men who are meant to do something more than to walk around playing the role of Mephistopheles.

I've had the privileged over the past 8 years or so of being good friends with the best men in the world when it comes to "game". And we often went through the different stages of game together, which usually begins with " lies, games, fraud, manipulation, last minute resistance" but I never met a serious player who didn't ditch those beliefs and adopt a more honest and serious approach where they just simply show up and say what they want and smile, without any broken promises or personas.

Reading Glover's book, I'm only 10+ pages in and I already can tell how true this book speaks about me. I got a lot of shit to clean. The growing up part of how I became "Nice Guy" speaks hard, especially since I came from a single mother, female dominated family. I had male contact on my father's side when I went to visit now and again as a child, but I've been cared alot by women a large part of my childhood life. In addition, my mother was not the most nurturing one, for those who also grew up with hard black families. She cared for us, but I never experienced joy or happiness like I did with my relatives, who cherished the family more.

By the way: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT because it won't last. It'll flat line, it'll dip, it'll drop off, it might rise again.

Nobody is ON all the time. You are experiencing a high point, it'll go low again. Strike while the iron is hot.