rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unresponsive hot girls

Unresponsive hot girls

It seems that hot girls often use silence as a way to make you eject. Like they will basically not answer your questions or reply to your statements. Or if they do, it'll be one word at best, and they will barely make eye contact and aren't engaged.

What are peoples best ways to fight this?

The closest i've seen anyone come to 'turning' these girls is in a Julien RSD infield where some girl is basically ignoring him, and he tells her to 'be normal' and to 'stop trying so hard'. He still didn't 'pull' her though (which makes me think it's impossible to pull these girls since they are simply not into you which is why they react like that?)

Here's my latest interaction from my journal:

-------------------------

Approached 2 stunning blonde girls who I opened with my friend. Up there with the worst 'shields' i've ever seen haha. They were Lithuanian, but their reaction was just how you imagine some 10/10 in LA might be, Utter contempt lol! Sort of like they were Royalty.

Opened, made an observation. Looked at me like a scientist looking at a newly sicovered cell under a microscope. Quickly decided to flip tactics and paid her a compliment. Same reaction. Teased her about her giant hand bag. Same reaction. Just like slowly nodding her head as if to say ''Oooooooooo Kay'' and just not talking and looking around the room kind of 'through' me lol.

My friend was getting the exact same stuff from the other girl which actually made me laugh inside and made this painful exchange much less painful! lol

I remembered a JulienRSD vid where some hot LA girl was doing this exact thing to him, and I decided to steal his lines that he used in the video, so I said ''Stop trying so hard! Be normal!''

It actually 'kind of' worked in that it got her to talk back (a tiny bit), but she still wasn't giving me anything. I used another of his lines and said something like ''Imagine it's Christmas morning!!' Your dad finally got you your pony. You're happy!!' and she smiled and told her friend (who was still ignoring my friend) what i'd said.

I asked her some questions about herself (name, age, what she was up too tonight, how she knew her friend etc etc) which she answered in the shortest possible way each time, whilst still simultaneously scanning the room. I began to run out of things to say as it's hard to keep thinking of new things when it's only a ONE way conversation. We both gave up after about 2-3 minutes of this (which felt like about an hour!)

-----------------------

SO yeah, do any of you have any good ways to hook sets who seemingly aren't remotely interested in you?

Unresponsive hot girls

Some motherfuckers always tryin to ice skate uphill~ Blade

Let her go. The way you described the situation, she was too polite to reject you directly, so she was tolerating your antics until you left. I don't see a way you could turn this around, short of "dropping" your wallet and a wad of $100's slipping out.

As far as actual attraction goes, there was none on her side. You're asking how to turn around a "No" girl, and I'm telling you it's a waste of your valuable time. It's fine to be persistent, some girls who are into you will still put up a shield to test you, as you alluded to. However, you need to know when to cut your losses and eject. I put myself into your story, and I'm annoyed when her friend ignores your friend, and when she talks to her friend about you like you're not there. This is akin to a girl in the club who, when you approach her, looks at you like you're fungus, and signals to her friend to pull her away. Clearly she's not interested at all, and has no qualms about snubbing you completely.

There's also a line between pushing the interaction as far as it can go and persisting to the point of severely damaging your frame. Did you feel like a dancing monkey at some point in the interaction? That's your cue to eject, you're not there to entertain her, you're there to get her number and fuck her, if she's not up for it, stop giving her your attention and energy.

Unresponsive hot girls

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Unresponsive hot girls

Quote: (04-23-2018 09:46 AM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  

Some motherfuckers always tryin to ice skate uphill~ Blade

Let her go. The way you described the situation, she was too polite to reject you directly, so she was tolerating your antics until you left. I don't see a way you could turn this around, short of "dropping" your wallet and a wad of $100's slipping out.

As far as actual attraction goes, there was none on her side. You're asking how to turn around a "No" girl, and I'm telling you it's a waste of your valuable time. It's fine to be persistent, some girls who are into you will still put up a shield to test you, as you alluded to. However, you need to know when to cut your losses and eject. I put myself into your story, and I'm annoyed when her friend ignores your friend, and when she talks to her friend about you like you're not there. This is akin to a girl in the club who, when you approach her, looks at you like you're fungus, and signals to her friend to pull her away. Clearly she's not interested at all, and has no qualms about snubbing you completely.

There's also a line between pushing the interaction as far as it can go and persisting to the point of severely damaging your frame. Did you feel like a dancing monkey at some point in the interaction? That's your cue to eject, you're not there to entertain her, you're there to get her number and fuck her, if she's not up for it, stop giving her your attention and energy.

Thanks for the reply.
To be honest, I completely agree with you.
I believe she was a 'no girl' in that she wasn't remotely interested in me or attracted.
I was likely not physically her type since she was extremely hot! Whatever.

I guess I asked though, because some people told me that there are no such things as 'no girls' and that the whole point of 'game' is to MAKE girls want you, and that I messed up by ejecting like I did. They said I should have stayed in set since she was still standing there. But I felt like flogging a dead horse, asking her things and making statements which were all pretty much ignored.

I was curious if anyone here goes with that view, and if so, can advise me on what sort of things I should have said.

But yes, your post is basically the advice that I would instinctively give someone else if they asked the question in my OP to be honest!!

cheers

Unresponsive hot girls

this remind me of archive/inde...67845.html .

Unresponsive hot girls

Dude you have to understand when to leave a poor girl alone and go bother another one.

Ignoring you is a pretty strong social clue to go fuck off.

Unresponsive hot girls

Quote: (04-24-2018 03:51 AM)MarshalZhukov Wrote:  

this remind me of archive/inde...67845.html .

that thread suggests that I should have stayed in even longer and just kept plowing by the looks of it.

I guess every expert will always have a different opinion;
The mystery method guys and the guy in your link tell me I should have carried on plowing, and the replies here say I did the right thing by ejecting when she was clearly ignoring me and I guess imply that 'game' pretty much only works on girls who are instantly into you kind of thing (you can't turn a 'no girl')

Guess i'll just carry on experimenting between ejecting and trying to plow

cheers

Unresponsive hot girls

Yes/No girls are only going by what they see initially and make a split second subconscious decision. We do it too. All the time. Would bang/would not bang.

Mystery extends that window to form a decision by going indirect which gives women's decision making brain more time/data to work with.

You're getting direct approaching mixed up with going indirect. First impression vs gradual warm up.

As for hot chicks just ignoring, it works for them. Imagine being hit on 50x daily. It's like marketing or ads, once you stop paying attention it goes away for you [Image: wink.gif]

Anyway, you'll have to hit them up indirectly if they give you the ignore treatment. No harm in trying again later... in fact you'll already be "familiar" in her brain even if it doesn't register for her. And if she does remember you then who gives a fuck. She obviously doesn't give a fuck so why should you?

Unresponsive hot girls

Furthermore, sometimes "no" girls that give you the ignore treatment may have their boyfriend/husband in the vicinity and don't want to risk anything if it's a fresh relationship. I've noticed this when I've received the 100% ignore and a minute later their BF appears.

At a different time and under different circumstances the same women will be hyper open for approach (mostly indirectly), even if they have a BF but they are not present. It's just the odds you're dealing with. Don't take it personally.

Unresponsive hot girls

Keep talking until something sticks. You need to be able to talk without any feedback. Those chicks just play irresponsive cause they know it is best way to get rid of another idiot with no balls. My girl did that to me as well. I found that cute.

You cannot come half hearted like usual where you say few words expecting it will hook sooner or later. With hot chicks you have to endure that potential innitial awkwardness and keep game face on without crumbling when the girl gives you nothing to play with.

Unresponsive hot girls

Quote: (04-26-2018 09:05 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Keep talking until something sticks. You need to be able to talk without any feedback. Those chicks just play irresponsive cause they know it is best way to get rid of another idiot with no balls. My girl did that to me as well. I found that cute.

You cannot come half hearted like usual where you say few words expecting it will hook sooner or later. With hot chicks you have to endure that potential innitial awkwardness and keep game face on without crumbling when the girl gives you nothing to play with.

The better looking women have all developed that teflon face and ability to respond in a way that is so neutral, you can't blame them for being rude but also get the message that you don't even exist.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Unresponsive hot girls

Quote: (04-26-2018 09:05 AM)XXL Wrote:  

That's what I feel I done, but you have to give up at some point, no?
I think it's a 99% chance that, as people have said in this thread, I wasn't her type and nothing I would have said could have 'turned' her and I was basically just bothering her. More like she really wanted me to leave her alone rather than it being a 'test'.
Although I still wish I could have thought of more things to say to spike her emotions and make her laugh and talk more etc.
Gave it my best shot though

Unresponsive hot girls

It sounds like you're well calibrated enough and could read the vibe accordingly.

All good, you gave it your best shot Subterfuge and there are plenty more opportunities to test and develop your skills.

Also, don't forget these particular chicks were Lithuanian which has two added issues: Language barrier and cultural barrier. Lithuanians are heavy on the "stick to your own" kind of thing and are heavily into slut shaming (yeah, that's a fair enough use of that term I guess). The fact there were two of them means that one of them is a witness who will squeal to the family/friends about how loose the other one is for getting opened so easily in public..

Unresponsive hot girls

Quote: (04-26-2018 09:31 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

It sounds like you're well calibrated enough and could read the vibe accordingly.

All good, you gave it your best shot Subterfuge and there are plenty more opportunities to test and develop your skills.

Also, don't forget these particular chicks were Lithuanian which has two added issues: Language barrier and cultural barrier. Lithuanians are heavy on the "stick to your own" kind of thing and are heavily into slut shaming (yeah, that's a fair enough use of that term I guess). The fact there were two of them means that one of them is a witness who will squeal to the family/friends about how loose the other one is for getting opened so easily in public..

thanks
Well I was kind of glad when I saw them walk past me to get a cab home by themselves later that night, so at least nobody else was able to game them either! (they also rejected 2 other guys who tried their luck seconds after me and my friend gave up)
Stunning girls, though. I think it would have taken Ryan Goslin to get them to talk back, lol

Unresponsive hot girls

They are used to getting hit on a lot and have their bitch shields up. Eject and try another girl that is hopefully more responsive

Unresponsive hot girls

I personally think that you were reading this wrong.

Imagine for a moment, that someone comes up to you and starts talking to you in a foreign language. You are immediately uncomfortable and probably clam up.
This happens a lot of white guys in China for example. They will often be approached by random weirdos who want to know if they speak Chinese. The easiest way out of this situation is just to ignore them and hope that they go away. Silence covers up all kinds of fears and insecurities.

When it happens to you, it simply means that she is uncomfortable. Maybe your opener was off. Maybe you should try using her mother tongue. Maybe she is simply over whelmed by having such a handsome foreigner approach her.

This happens to me all the time. You just need to be patient, keep on going and realise that cross cultural conversations often take longer to warm up.

Unresponsive hot girls

I think carrying on trying to break through this ice cold bitch shield for hotties like that is a waste of time and dignity. Ask if they speak English, maybe they don't understand you, if they do understand you and are just being unresponsive, take that as a clear sign of non interest and leave.

A lot of these problems are down to the extreme thirst in Britain. Two hot Eastern European girls will literally be stared at like they're on a model runway everywhere they go. How do you match up to that?

However if you go to Latin America suddenly you're the high value, rich, attractive foreigner and average girls will be looking at you and hotties might see you as on their level if you approach them.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.