rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was I downgraded from her #1?

[<<<<<<<<<<<<text pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>](https://imgur.com/a/hnXxO3X) (first three text pics were at the beginning of when we started dating. The rest is a string of convo from the past few days after our last date.)

Hey guys at first this chick really dug me but now I don’t know if it’s me but it seems she doesn’t dig me as much maybe I’m her #2,3 now instead of #1 because she never says she misses me or wishes I were with her/booty text/call anymore. She only sent me one flirty Snapchat video of her In her bra and panties saying”these fuzzy pjs killing my vide” I stupidly replied back with a pic of my face and chest saying “so sensual” and she hasn’t sent me a flirty snap since and that was after our 1st or 2nd date. I understand now that I should’ve said I’ll help get those off for you.

The first three texts were between after the 1st date and 2-3rd date/hookup. We’ll be dating again in a few days for our 6th date.

Are things going downhill? Cause I was on Adderall yesterday and when texting her it may have been a little much.

She hasn’t sent a text since the last message confirming the date. And that was yesterday/Saturday morning.

We were texting everyday since our first date three weeks ago but maybe she’ll say something tonight. But for now I’m not messaging her anything else until she messages me.

The good thing is we still fuck every time I see her but I just wish I didn’t fuck up with the wrong responses to her booty call texts/snaps or what not. If she still sent them I could be fucking her 2-4 times a week or more instead of 1-2 times.

I don’t know how to fix this.

I kinda wanna be in a relationship and make it exclusive but don’t want to try bringing it up unless I know I’m her #1.
[<<<<<<<<<<<<text pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>](https://imgur.com/a/hnXxO3X)

I couldn't make heads or tails out of your text exchange.

How long have you been going out? You mind telling us your and her age? You guys seem young.

If you're not exclusive and you're feeling unappreciated or not getting what you want see somebody else.

It seems to me you have absolutely zero frame game going on. Doesn't sound like to me you're leading these interactions and while she doesn't seem very malevolent she's basically just doing what the fuck she wants. That usually makes women bored and doesn't do you any favors in the attraction department.

Frame comes with confidence and strong will when it has never been established or lost it's very difficult to get back. Sounds like its all uphill from here with this girl.

You sound inexperienced with women and if you're young I would keep seeing her but try not to take it too hard if it doesn't work out. Also I've done it before but I would never again request exclusivity from a woman first. Ideally she brings it up first, it's a strong indicator she's serious and is ready to make comprimises and put in effort to win you. If you do that things will even harder, and if you already think she's seeing multiple men I wouldn't even think like that. Good quality women don't typically do that.

We’re both 25. I’ve been seeing her for the past 3 weeks after matching her on bumble. I drove her home after her first date and she invited me inside. We drank and made out and she gave me head but she wouldn’t take her pants off till the second time I saw her. And we’ve been dating/fucking since.

The last date she was complimenting me more than other dates and she even brought up that she’d have a threesome with me. I’m not sure if she meant mmf or ffm.

Thing is that I’ve never been in a relationship but have fucked around with a few girls from dating apps and this is the first time an attractive and smart girl kind of clicks with me and wants to see me more than once.

I’ve been told I’m a 8-9/10 and this chick is maybe 7/10 face but 9/10 body so maybe my looks are a big part of why she’s with me but I’m not sure.

Im just kind of socially retarded so it’s tough for me with the whole frame thing.

Yeah, a little bit less interested it seems but you just have to do better IRL than in text.

Don't say shit like "Can't stop thinking about last night" or "I loved the endless hugs and kisses". Gay.

And stop blabbering as much about bullshit over text like you're her girlfriend and mostly just use it for setting up the logistics and keep banging her every time you see her and she'll eventually bond more.

+ You should never be the one bringing up exclusivity. Nature have made that to be the woman's job while your job was to fuck her. If she's not willing to work to make it exclusive herself and just want to keep it to casual sex, that will tell you she's not someone serious and someone you should get into a relationship with anyway.

I mean she started the texting nonsense to me and I was just responding and she’d keep sending stuff until we ended up in a texting every day habit. She’d ask me how my day was going or tell me what she’s doing or something that interests her. What am I supposed to do?

Quote: (04-22-2018 04:32 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

What am I supposed to do?

Start getting busy and focus on other shit in your life instead of writing her paragraphs and text her cheesy stuff like that.

I think you'll do fine with her regardless but just make things a bit shorter, become a little more unavailable and let her work a bit harder while you focus on other stuff in your life than thinking about her.

From the conversation, you seem to be investing more than her and the fact that you start talking about a relationship and being exclusive already tells me you're about to catch a oneitis if you already haven't (I've been the many times too). Be careful.

Don't be so hard on yourself we're all learning every day.

First of all what do you want with this girl. You've been her, you've hung out. Where do you see her in relation to your life and trajectory? Are you still getting to know her. I don't care about the answer to this question as much as I think you should. And if it's as simple as "fuck her 4 times a week while I get to know her better" that's chill.

You being attractive helps a lot and that's pretty much the only way I could see this keep being a thing. So far your game in general has been bad. Constant texting, beta attitude, no frame. I'm not ripping on you I'm actually a little jealous because when you learn some game you're gonna be crushing it that high up on the looks totem pole.

I suggest you read bang, day bang, and the rationale male. Try to soak some of that up so you can understand better how to size women up, get what makes them tick, and most importantly use that knowledge to accomplish your goals.

Quote: (04-22-2018 03:45 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

[<<<<<<<<<<<<text pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>](https://imgur.com/a/hnXxO3X) (first three text pics were at the beginning of when we started dating. The rest is a string of convo from the past few days after our last date.)

Hey guys at first this chick really dug me but now I don’t know if it’s me but it seems she doesn’t dig me as much maybe I’m her #2,3 now instead of #1 because she never says she misses me or wishes I were with her/booty text/call anymore. She only sent me one flirty Snapchat video of her In her bra and panties saying”these fuzzy pjs killing my vide” I stupidly replied back with a pic of my face and chest saying “so sensual” and she hasn’t sent me a flirty snap since and that was after our 1st or 2nd date. I understand now that I should’ve said I’ll help get those off for you.

The first three texts were between after the 1st date and 2-3rd date/hookup. We’ll be dating again in a few days for our 6th date.

Are things going downhill? Cause I was on Adderall yesterday and when texting her it may have been a little much.

She hasn’t sent a text since the last message confirming the date. And that was yesterday/Saturday morning.

We were texting everyday since our first date three weeks ago but maybe she’ll say something tonight. But for now I’m not messaging her anything else until she messages me.

The good thing is we still fuck every time I see her but I just wish I didn’t fuck up with the wrong responses to her booty call texts/snaps or what not. If she still sent them I could be fucking her 2-4 times a week or more instead of 1-2 times.

I don’t know how to fix this.

I kinda wanna be in a relationship and make it exclusive but don’t want to try bringing it up unless I know I’m her #1.
[<<<<<<<<<<<<text pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>](https://imgur.com/a/hnXxO3X)

Your texts in general come across as kind of needy and lame. I agree to steer things to being shorter and more about logistics. I'd pump the breaks on trying to be funny (maybe stick to obvious or inside jokes) because it seems like it's not your strong suit and weird jokes can seem try hard or sound strange without the right tone (e.g. the twisted comment fell flat, as it should have).

One to two times a week is plenty and if you're gunning for more so early it's not a good play. It sounds like you may be coming down with a pretty serious case of one-itis. Just dial back the over eagerness and you'll probably be able to salvage it. It seems that because she's being enthusiastic/emotional/eager you feel obligated to match it 100% which isn't necessary. Just because she's saying "zomg, I miss you" doesn't mean you should say the equivalent back with a kiss emoticon. Be yourself but tighten up your game.

Yeah this girl actually has more common interests and goals than 10-15 other girls I’ve seen before and she’s pretty attractive. Plus we’ve dated more together than I’ve ever dated any other girl and that’s all within 3 weeks.

The only game I somewhat have is tinder and bumble and trying to get away with as minimal messages as possible to meet up.

I want to meet more girls but I have high standards especially in the looks department and it’s tough to settle for less. It’s like being with the girl and her saying “you’re so handsome” and I’d be lying to her face saying “you’re beautiful” etc.

It just sucks being an 8-9/10 with no game I should be able to easily pull other 8-9s but where I am now I struggle with 7-8s because I’m a social retard.

The girl said I’m nerdy and it turns her on so maybe she likes me the way I am. But how do I know. And she said I’m a good listener and she likes that. Not sure if a good compliment or not.

Dude,
Rule #1 Don't write more words than her. You wrote paragraphs and she replied with one line sometimes .
When she replied saying she was alive after she took long to reply. Why the fuck you told her you were kinda of worried. I am damn sure those days even if the girl is being raped, she will have time to reply or post on insta. She took longer time to reply shouldn't be affecting you. Remember YOU ARE BUSY

I’m just concerned because of the fuckups I’m now her #2-3 and maybe I can build back up or maybe it won’t happen.

It just feels like shit that we would text all the time and now most likely she’s texting someone else because she gave up on my text game. And she’s booty calling them instead of me.

So I guess I just wait for her to send something if she does between now and the date.

Like at times where she’d text me saying she just got off work at 9:00 saying something that went wrong or that was interesting to her, should I have a short response and ask her what she’s doing, and if nothing than tell her let’s share a bottle of wine etc.?

Your gut is telling you that she’s seeing other guys AND she is offering threesomes AND sending racy pics on Snapchat AND going hot to cold?

She’s not a lady, she sounds like a ho. Treat her appropriately. Let her redeem herself to you, if that’s what you want, but everything you’ve described sounds like she’s probably not what you want anyways.

If she’s a hoe than how should I treat her. I’m new to dating and stuff and do have fun on the dates. But should I stop dating and just fuck her?

Quote: (04-22-2018 06:15 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

I’m just concerned because of the fuckups I’m now her #2-3 and maybe I can build back up or maybe it won’t happen.

It just feels like shit that we would text all the time and now most likely she’s texting someone else because she gave up on my text game. And she’s booty calling them instead of me.

So I guess I just wait for her to send something if she does between now and the date.

Like at times where she’d text me saying she just got off work at 9:00 saying something that went wrong or that was interesting to her, should I have a short response and ask her what she’s doing, and if nothing than tell her let’s share a bottle of wine etc.?

If she did, reply to her and keep convo going for a little. Then push for Meetup. If she didn't want to meet then she wants you as text buddy. It is your call .
Texts, nice words, ...ect are good. But you need actions, either she wants to meet up or not. then you have your answer

Quote: (04-22-2018 06:33 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

If she’s a hoe than how should I treat her. I’m new to dating and stuff and do have fun on the dates. But should I stop dating and just fuck her?

Exactly, don't invest in her so much. Don't make her your primary .

You failed at the moment you got into a daily texting habit.

Texting is for setting up a meet (sometimes in an indirect way, so it may involve occasional restarts). It's the fucking basics, learn the basics.

Also, in that short amount of time, you were not ever her number 1. Just the next number in the carousel.

Quote: (04-22-2018 06:33 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Stop obsessing over her. Stop texting her every day, stop replying to her every text, stop planning on how to see her again, stop worrying whether she's fucking someone else, stop worrying whether she's texting someone else.
Just assume she is, or assume she's not, whatever, then there's nothing to worry about. They're pretty much all sluts. Keep approaching other girls.

When you text her stop texting her gay shit like "I loved the endless hugs and kisses"Tard

Don't mention that at all. Before you send a text or do anything beta, think would Clint Eastwood or some other real man say this? Would I be happy with the whole world seeing this lame text I'm about to send?

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Is it just exteremely pessimistic of me to be thinking that after the texting fuckups between last date and the setup of our next date that she might flake on the next date? I know she said she’d go but I just feel pessimistic.

But in person when I saw her last everything was great and she wants to do Molly with me in a month and she talked about how perfect I was and we had great sex.

So in her head she probably has the last time I saw her which left off being great instead of the shitty texts?

That’s how I keep it but when she’s texting me what am I supposed to say? Just ignore her? When she texts me everyday

Yes ignore her texts. If she lives close by, arrange to continue the bullshit conversations in person. If that means you're spending more time with her as a result and she's into that, then you're in.

But be warned, don't spend more than 2 or 3 days per week with her because it'll work against you, it's as bad as constant texting.

Something else that you possibly haven't considered is that she's more than likely texting and tindering a dozen other guys in between texting you. So she's just going through the motions.

When you're there in person with her, she can't do that and you have full attention and can give her full attention too, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Quote: (04-22-2018 05:53 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Yeah this girl actually has more common interests and goals than 10-15 other girls I’ve seen before and she’s pretty attractive. Plus we’ve dated more together than I’ve ever dated any other girl and that’s all within 3 weeks.

The only game I somewhat have is tinder and bumble and trying to get away with as minimal messages as possible to meet up.

I want to meet more girls but I have high standards especially in the looks department and it’s tough to settle for less. It’s like being with the girl and her saying “you’re so handsome” and I’d be lying to her face saying “you’re beautiful” etc.

It just sucks being an 8-9/10 with no game I should be able to easily pull other 8-9s but where I am now I struggle with 7-8s because I’m a social retard.

The girl said I’m nerdy and it turns her on so maybe she likes me the way I am. But how do I know. And she said I’m a good listener and she likes that. Not sure if a good compliment or not.

Dude, calm down...it's not easy for anyone to regularly pull 8-9+s, even for very good looking guys. Understanding game can of course improve your potential, but the highest quality women demand more than just looks and passable game. If your confidence isn't anchored in something real, the hottest and most discerning women are going to sniff that out regardless of how well you think you're going through the correct motions on paper. Judging from how much you're freaking out with this 7 you would probably crumble quickly if the stakes were actually high.

If you're that much of a Chad in terms of looks, I'm curious as to how you weren't getting a decent amount of success as well as social experience in high school and college. Learning game will help you avoid some of these neediness blunders you're making, but it's not going to magically make you a fun, confident, high status and sociable person which is often required for even good looking guys to have success with the hottest women.

Quote: (04-22-2018 06:47 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Is it just exteremely pessimistic of me to be thinking that after the texting fuckups between last date and the setup of our next date that she might flake on the next date? I know she said she’d go but I just feel pessimistic.

But in person when I saw her last everything was great and she wants to do Molly with me in a month and she talked about how perfect I was and we had great sex.

So in her head she probably has the last time I saw her which left off being great instead of the shitty texts?

Sounds like wishful thinking. I would think the lame texts would be more fresh in her mind.

More importantly though, read back what you're saying. You sound like you have a stronger oneitis than what I would expect a 12 year old with his first love to have.

If a 12 year old came to me this breathlessly infatuated and obsessed about his "girlfriend" (she's not even your girlfriend by the way), talking about their plans in a month, their great times and how perfect she thinks he is. I would be worried. This from a 25 year old is almost unbelievably lame.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

I’ve never had a friendship or any type of relationship with a girl. And all my friends are terrible with girls too. So what would you expect?

I’m just trying to improve myself.

But what kind of relationship is this? Fuck buddies, friends with benefits if she’s not a girlfriend or friend that’s a girl?

I know you're just trying to improve pal but sometimes people need someone to explain things bluntly, even a little rudely to get through to them to understand.

That explains why you're already crazy over this girl. But you have to calm down it will scare any girl away and make them realise how desperate and inexperienced you are.

Your relationship is basically 'fuck buddies' you could say dating or seeing each other if you want to be more polite. Pretty much all relationships start this way however, and as long as you play it cool and don't get too needy or desperate the girl normally ends up wanting an exclusive relationship before the man. And normally things just happen that way, you don't need to have a talk about it, you just end up seeing each other every weekend to the point it becomes expected. But first you need to care less, and if you can't care less you have to at least pretend to care less.