rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Orgy in Thailand - Many British men caught.

I am posting it here since there are so many threads about Thailand in this section, even though this has nothing to do with game...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-orgy.html

Quote:Quote:

Dramatic footage shows the moment police raided an illegal orgy at a hotel in Thailand catching middle aged British men with young Thai women.

Images from the raid in Pattaya, often referred to as the sex capital of the world, show the middle-aged Brits sweating heavily and rushing to cover themselves up.

Police burst in on the illegal sex party on Saturday night after getting a tip off guests had paid 1,500 baht (£35) to take part in an orgy.

They stormed the Tulip Hotel at 11.30pm last night sparking chaotic scenes.

The British men were also accompanied by Americans, Germans, Canadians, Australians, Russians, Malaysians and Chinese party-goers, who were all questioned and released.

The Chinese hotel owner was arrested for running a hotel illegally and hosting sex parties.

Naris Niwapantawong, District Sheriff in the Banglamung area of Pattaya where the raid happened, said the men from many different countries 'exchanged partners with each other'.

He added: 'We received a complaint about the Tulip Hotel. We were told they organised sex parties at the weekends.

'My staff co-ordinated with police, immigration and the military to strike quickly and accurately.

'We carried out the operation while they were having sex and we shut them down.'

The Tulip Hotel in the Nong Prue district of Pattaya has 30 rooms over four different floors. It is split into several zones, with the one floor dedicated as the 'play zone'.

Officers said that 'almost all of the participants' were in the play zone when the building was raided.

There were also three hotel staff, who were allegedly tasked with serving hot tea to the guests, cleaning up the rooms and joining in with the sex games.

It took place at the Tulip Hotel in Pattaya, often referred to as the sex capital of the world +6

Condoms, lubricants and sex toys were also found scattered around the building and collected as evidence.

The hotel owner Sheng Liao Yang, 53, from China was arrested on suspicion of running a hotel without a license and hosting obscene events.

Sheriff Niwapantawong added: 'The site was hosting parties for those who prefer sex that involve exchanging partners.

'To attend the event, participants had to register through a website. There was a rule that party members must be male and female couples. The cost per night was 1,500 baht per person.

'Police investigated the claims first and gathered evidence and a warrant before striking the premises.

'The men were found to be from many countries including the United Kingdom, America, Australia, Germany and Malaysia. Many guests had visited previously.

'A prosecutor is now developing the case against the hotel owner.'

Pattaya on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand has become known as the sex capital of the world since American servicemen began visiting in the 1960s during 'rest and relaxation' time from duties in Vietnam.

A bustling night life scene grew and the area is now home to thousands of bars, strip clubs and massage parlours.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z5DQIJM0fG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

British rag newspaper trying to shame the British men that have been going to Thailand for years.

This isn't new and it isn't newsworthy or worth posting.

Bangkok is the number one tourist destination in the world, for good reason it seems.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Disgusting images

I agree with Rudebwoy that is a bullshit way to shame men from engaging in what seemed like a straight swingers party (although I'm sure most of the girls were pros or semi-pros). What's ridiculous is that the headline is framed as if he British men were caught doing something heinous, with the "young women" phrase used to shame and to possibly allude to the women being underage (but the article doesn't say that any of the women were underage).

I wonder if the Daily Mail would be so disapproving if the British men were doing this with "Older women," specifically middle aged British women as opposed to young, nubile Thai girls.

In any event, my experience in Thailand (and in Pattaya for better and for worse) tells me the police raid was likely caused by the Chinese Owner not paying the required bribes to the local cops to stay open.

And honestly I'm kind of intrigued that I can get into a Swingers Party for only $47 USD. Seems like something to check out next time I'm in Thailand.

Seems late in the game for Thailand to get all Victorian about this issue.

Also, some of the old dudes seem pretty protective towards the women, and hardly in the rush to cover themselves up mode described in the text.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Those disgusting, sweaty, middle aged British guys having a sex party with young Thai girls. Disgraceful.

Quote: (04-22-2018 12:26 PM)Timer Wrote:  

The British men were also accompanied by Americans, Germans, Canadians, Australians, Russians, Malaysians and Chinese party-goers, who were all questioned and released.

Oh, wait..

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Quote: (04-22-2018 01:59 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Those disgusting, sweaty, middle aged British guys having a sex party with young Thai girls. Disgraceful.

Quote: (04-22-2018 12:26 PM)Timer Wrote:  

Oh, wait..

It reminds me when tv reporter Lara Logan said she was saved from rape in Egypt by women who closed ranks around her, oh, and one, maybe two, maybe three men.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Although I've never been a pay 4 play type it sounds like a great way to spend 35 bucks if you get bored and horny in Thailand for an evening. I feel bad the guys didn't didn't get a good ROI.

Fake News anyway.

Sorry - what's a legal sex orgy? Do you have to file for a permission at the magistrate?

Also - male shaming recognized. Countless women go to North Africa and the Caribbeans to have their fat-rolls be fucked by younger hotter men. And again - those men "took advantage" of those old fatties by promising them true love. At least the P4P blokes here are more honest.

And cameras just happened to be on the ground? Wonder who forgot to pay their bribe. Not surprised the owner isn't a Thai.

Thailand is trying to reinvent itself as an authentic family destination after whoring itself out for decades. Kind of like an aging slut looking to shack up with a beta.

Quote: (04-22-2018 01:28 PM)Dodgy Wrote:  

I wonder if the Daily Mail would be so disapproving if the British men were doing this with "Older women," specifically middle aged British women as opposed to young, nubile Thai girls.

Yeah exactly, if it was revealed that there were gangbangs with 50+ aged women and 20+ aged boys in Tunisia or somewhere, they would be celebrated, probably appear on breakfast television where the cucked male host would be fawning over them, saying how it's great that older women are enjoying themselves just like men do, and that it's healthy to have a healthy sexual appetite, even as we get older blah blab blah....

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (04-24-2018 03:05 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Sorry - what's a legal sex orgy? Do you have to file for a permission at the magistrate?

Also - male shaming recognized. Countless women go to North Africa and the Caribbeans to have their fat-rolls be fucked by younger hotter men. And again - those men "took advantage" of those old fatties by promising them true love. At least the P4P blokes here are more honest.

Nope

They are under the Asian Human Rights Commission which is nested in the United Nations Economic and Social Council.

So I'd assume they would need to file permission for their orgy in Hong Kong.

It's a bit out of the way but they should have retained legal representation in China first.

What a bunch of amateurs. Global orgies are very complicated these days; especially when money is involved.

Thaivisa reported that there were no Brits present. I wonder which is more reliable, Thaivisa or the Daily Mail? Not much of choice!!

The Chinese owner must have known full well that other orgy organisers were very harshly prosecuted back in the Guo. What happened with the organisers of orgies in Beijing, Anhui and Zhuhai were all big news, as were the trails and the executions.

There again so was the illegal kidnapping of the Chinese bookseller in Phuket, so maybe he should have been more careful

Quote: (04-26-2018 11:10 PM)chinadoc Wrote:  

Thaivisa reported that there were no Brits present. I wonder which is more reliable, Thaivisa or the Daily Mail? Not much of choice!!

The Chinese owner must have known full well that other orgy organisers were very harshly prosecuted back in the Guo. What happened with the organisers of orgies in Beijing, Anhui and Zhuhai were all big news, as were the trails and the executions.

There again so was the illegal kidnapping of the Chinese bookseller in Phuket, so maybe he should have been more careful

The executions... ? [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (04-27-2018 02:13 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

I am stuck behind the GFW at the moment but as far as I can remember, the group of professors that were organising the swinger sessions (I think it was at Qinghua) were all executed.
In China even a threesome is considered an orgy. And if it is 2M1F then they would probably persecute you for being a puff (sorry I mean a reactionary) too.

The problem was that these pervs were bringing their wife swapping ways to Thailand. They were swapping middle aged thai women.

If you do an orgy in Thailand, you do it with only young women and most definitely no wife/girlfriend swapping.

That's just pure degen.

Thais win again.

Quote: (04-27-2018 08:50 PM)chinadoc Wrote:  

I am stuck behind the GFW at the moment but as far as I can remember, the group of professors that were organising the swinger sessions (I think it was at Qinghua) were all executed.
In China even a threesome is considered an orgy. And if it is 2M1F then they would probably persecute you for being a puff (sorry I mean a reactionary) too.

Holy. Shit.

Considering the amount of swinger sessions I have attended that legitimately scares the shit out of me.

Quote: (04-27-2018 08:50 PM)chinadoc Wrote:  

I find this ironic when the damn Triads can send their goons into Queens, NY & California and disperse women throughout massage parlors in the USA (including the heartland), rake in cash & likely remit a lot of that money back into China. Yet the Chinese government wants to execute swingers? Preposterous.

Quote: (04-24-2018 04:43 AM)churros Wrote:  

Thailand is trying to reinvent itself as an authentic family destination after whoring itself out for decades. Kind of like an aging slut looking to shack up with a beta.

LMFAO.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."