rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often does the top category of alpha males get cheated on?

If we talk about guys like Leonardo di Caprio (not talking about him specifically but just giving kind of an example) and others who seem to have it all - looks, money, great game, pre-selection and status. Alpha males who are considered to be the most attractive men of the most attractive.

How often do these guys get cheated on by women they date or get into a relationship with? Do you think these guys in general are just mostly fucking hot sluts that sleep around with other male 10's or do you think the women make themselves unavailable to other men once they notice they got a chance with a guy who is on the top of the ladder? Does a random tinder girl delete her Tinder, stop going on dates with other guys if she has met a Justin Bieber type of guy with a SMV which is through the roof?

Are they almost immune to it or how does the hypergamy work there? There seem to be a little bit of this notion that only betas get cheated on.

Quote: (04-21-2018 12:34 PM)Salvadore Wrote:  

If we talk about guys like Leonardo di Caprio (not talking about him specifically but just giving kind of an example) and others who seem to have it all - looks, money, great game, pre-selection and status. Alpha males who are considered to be the most attractive men of the most attractive.

How often do these guys get cheated on by women they date or get into a relationship with? Do you think these guys in general are just mostly fucking hot sluts that sleep around with other male 10's or do you think the women make themselves unavailable to other men once they notice they got a chance with a guy who is on the top of the ladder? Does a random tinder girl delete her Tinder, stop going on dates with other guys if she has met a Justin Bieber type of guy with a SMV which is through the roof?

Are they almost immune to it or how does the hypergamy work there? There seem to be a little bit of this notion that only betas get cheated on.

You're talking about a difference of degree and not type. There's no magic threshold.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Brigitte Bardot cheated on this guy:

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/gun...l-playboys

Most of those guys are tied down to 1 girl.
Why should they be? They can always get younger, hotter, tighter women whenever they feel like it.

OP..how will this topic help your game ?
Are girls cheating on you now ?

The status of the guy makes little, perhaps no, difference. There are a lot of women who will cheat, given the right set of circumstances. Then, there are some women who seem to be unable to cheat, even when given the opportunity by their boyfriend or husband. It is all down to the woman and how she is wired. The only things the man has control over - if he has any control - is in his selection of a woman and the environment they spend their time in. As has been considered on the forum before, a guy could take a likely cheat and move to some remote area of Moldova. But, who wants to, or needs to, think about these kind of questions?

If you are a Leo-type guy, then why are you posting on RVF and not banging VS models on your yacht? If you aren't, what's the plan? To try to snag one of these girls from an A-list guy? At best this is academic.

Currently out of office.

As much as any other guy, especially if distance and (lack of) time is involved. It all comes down to time, distance and opportunity, without getting caught. Time is huge because time is attention and women love getting attention. Attention = love (and validation).

Since you asked how many, maybe I should add a more technical response. The best statistics on infidelity put the number at around 4% of all married couples experiencing infidelity per year. That number throws people off, because they either think that means just 4% or that, after twenty years, 80% of all married couples would have at least one instance of infidelity. Neither is the case. That is per year. And, from year-to-year, people drop in and out of that 4%. Also, it is often the case (more so in the year 2018) that both parties in a marriage may be unfaithful, simultaneously. And, as I mentioned earlier, there are simply some women (as there are some men) who will never cheat on a partner. They just cannot do it. And age, ethnicity, attractiveness... these variables seem to have no bearing on their capacity to cheat. It is often all upbringing. It should also be noted that these numbers are for married couples. Occurrences of infidelity happen as such; Casual>Serious>LTR>Marriage. So, marriage is the relationship in which there is actually the least amount of cheating. If it is just casual dating, that is a whole other ball game.

I want to second JackinMelbourne on this one. Distance/time apart is one of the most accurate variables in predicting infidelity. I have seen model-looking women who have been faithfully together with their husbands for decades, and they spend almost all of their time together. On the other hand, I have seen some dowdy-looking "devout" religious girls, who cheated on their husbands within a few weeks of him going on a mission trip. He simply wasn't around to keep her in check.

I have had a number of male friends (who were getting married) ask me about how to prevent cheating (their wives cheating, that is). I told them all the same thing. You cannot protect from it 100%. But, the most reliable way to prevent it is just to spend as much time as possible with your wife. Work from home. Have her work from home. Have her work for you. We saw some of the lowest rates of infidelity in couples who ran mom and pop type shops. They were together, morning, noon, and night. There are a number of other strategies (I should write a data sheet), but proximity is number one. Back to the original question, a lot of Type-A guys spend almost no time with their women and families. So, unless she is just a low sex drive "have around", I would think that the cheating might be increased for those types of guys. That would be the right set of circumstances.

Currently out of office.

Well I'll tell you this much... If you're a high level dude, you have a better chance of not being cheated on. Not immune to it though.

But it all has WAY more to do with who the girl is.

Same thing with us. Some guys are born and bred cheaters. Others have a real problem with it. It doesn't have much to do with who they are with.

Quote: (04-22-2018 12:59 AM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

I have had a number of male friends (who were getting married) ask me about how to prevent cheating (their wives cheating, that is). I told them all the same thing. You cannot protect from it 100%. But, the most reliable way to prevent it is just to spend as much time as possible with your wife. Work from home. Have her work from home. Have her work for you. We saw some of the lowest rates of infidelity in couples who ran mom and pop type shops. They were together, morning, noon, and night.

^ Some of this is on the right track. She should be invested in working for you or the family. If she works in a place where she is taking orders from another man all day, I really can't see that as positive in the long term.

Spending all your time with her seems like a high cost, though. It really has to be a good match, and not any girl would make a good home or mom-and-pop business partner. I know of couples who had a setup like that but divorced nonetheless.

The women the top category of alpha males tend attract are alpha women in their own right

They tend to be status chasers and would be willing to dump you as you to dump them

Meaning, the type of men they attract might possibly be more likely to cheat than some normal 7 or 8 girl.

valhalla

Quote: (04-23-2018 05:09 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

The women the top category of alpha males tend attract are alpha women in their own right

They tend to be status chasers and would be willing to dump you as you to dump them

Meaning, the type of men they attract might possibly be more likely to cheat than some normal 7 or 8 girl.

Alphas attract all women.

Dating an alpha chick is not that great.

But, the most reliable way to prevent it is just to spend as much time as possible with your wife. Work from home. Have her work from home. Have her work for you.

Sitting around watching her to make sure another man doesn't get a crack at it -- isn't that all kind of beta?

I tend to notice that if a chick is knocked up and living near the traditional family structure that created her, then she's less likely to stray.

So if you marry a Ukrainian chick and keep her in Ukraine near her family, she's more likely to keep up the traits that made her traditional and feminine in the first place. Whereas if you bring her back to usa and you change her environment, she's likely to see more corruption and embrace that.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:46 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  

But, the most reliable way to prevent it is just to spend as much time as possible with your wife. Work from home. Have her work from home. Have her work for you.

Sitting around watching her to make sure another man doesn't get a crack at it -- isn't that all kind of beta?

Sure, I guess it is. But the dynamic I was describing was sort of a Beta Provider one, as is.

As an example of what I am talking about. Let's say you're a lawyer and you work out of a home office. Congratulations, wife, you're now my legal assistant! Your LTR/wife now becomes your at-home secretary. An added bonus to this - and I have seen this work - is that you can pay your wife a salary. This can help cut taxes. But, it can also lower the sting of a divorce. Give her whatever she was going to be spending on clothing and other crap as a salary, and she appears much more financially independent on paper.

But, I am not advising, nor have I seen, much in the way of guys just following their wives around at home. In fact, I would counsel against that. If both you and your wife work from home (in separate fields), set up two home offices. I am more against the "my wife works for globocorp as a VP of Finance" situation. Those women are frequently unfaithful. Situational infidelity is a thing.

Currently out of office.

Quote: (04-23-2018 09:23 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I tend to notice that if a chick is knocked up and living near the traditional family structure that created her, then she's less likely to stray.

So if you marry a Ukrainian chick and keep her in Ukraine near her family, she's more likely to keep up the traits that made her traditional and feminine in the first place. Whereas if you bring her back to usa and you change her environment, she's likely to see more corruption and embrace that.

They cheat a lot in Ukraine [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]