rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Twitter Has Suspended Me & Others For Naming The Game Of Thrones False Rape Accuser

Twitter Has Suspended Me & Others For Naming The Game Of Thrones False Rape Accuser

Twitter can suck my dick and then go fuck themselves.

My tweet from February 2016:

Quote:Quote:

"Hey @Cruella1 Does me naming malicious false rape accuser @SouadFaress tingle your feminist sensitivities? https://t.co/3siAlknREx"

My article: http://www.returnofkings.com/80351/game-...g-past-her

Quote:Quote:

GAME OF THRONES ACTRESS SOUAD FARESS FALSELY ACCUSES MAN OF RAPE FOR WALKING PAST HER

An award-winning actress appearing in the upcoming sixth season of Game of Thrones has been outed as the woman who falsely accused Mark Pearson of rape after he walked past her. Souad Faress claimed that Pearson digitally penetrated her, violating her inside her underwear, for several seconds in the middle of Waterloo Station in London.

Despite video evidence showing the male artist had a newspaper in one hand and was holding the strap of his backpack in the other, he was tracked down using his electronic public transportation card and charged. Furthermore, Pearson was in range of sexagenarian Faress’ body, let alone her genitals, for no more than about half a second. In January 2015, police appealed for help (archive) in finding the then 66-year-old’s “attacker”. At this stage, Mr. Pearson’s image began to circulate in the public domain.

Yet it gets worse. Faress, to try and bolster her fraudulent account, said she screamed and no one helped her. CCTV footage conclusively disproved this. To boot, Pearson did not break stride, discrediting her other claim that he smashed into her shoulder. Most shockingly of all, the lying thespian could not even point him out in an “identity parade.” That did not stop the Crown Prosecution Service from prosecuting Pearson until its representatives were rebuked by the judge and a jury quickly exonerated him.

Because of Souad Faress‘ vindictive and attention-seeking lie, Mr. Pearson endured a nightmare year of harassment from the CPS, which is under the control of rabid feminist Alison Saunders. Saunders is infamous for her promises to increase rape prosecutions. All this comes at a time when British police have been saying they will prioritize online “abuse” over burglaries and robberies at people’s homes.

My estimation is that Faress feels she lost work and a lot of credibility after this fiasco, so she's trying to scrub the internet of everything related to the case.

Once again, there are NO consequences for women who are proven, even on film, to have lied about rape and sexual abuse.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

That wackadoo got a job on GOT? Wow.

Look nutters making crazy accusations is one thing. But it's quite another for it come to court despite clear video evidence they are lying. Also bear in mind the prosecution tried to alter the speed of the recording.

I was suspended merely for retweeting the RoK article about it. My tweet contained no comment or statement - as far as Twitter knows, I could have been sharing it out of disgust!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

In case you haven't seen surveillance video of the nonincident:

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-21-2018 02:57 PM)hv123 Wrote:  

Look nutters making crazy accusations is one thing. But it's quite another for it come to court despite clear video evidence they are lying. Also bear in mind the prosecution tried to alter the speed of the recording.

Yup, you're right, the Crown Prosecution Service got caught making the footage slower so a sexual assault would be more believable.

Some of the prosecutors involved should have been disbarred and jailed over this.

This pretty much sums up Alison Saunder's priorities before she resigned:

[Image: ALISON.png]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

I just tweeted about it and if my account gets suspended I'll come back and say so.

It appears that Google is involved in the cover up also. If you search for her name on DuckDuckGo, the fourth dropdown autofill suggestion is "false accuser", on Google, it doesn't come up.

And isn't it extremely bizarre that institutions like Google would be going to bat for a fry this small?

Quote: (04-23-2018 11:01 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

And isn't it extremely bizarre that institutions like Google would be going to bat for a fry this small?

Well, they don't seem to be doing it on their YouTube. When I typed in her name in YT's search box, "accusation" was the third suggestion and the resulting list of videos included news feed videos about the case which don't even mention her name, but apparently are indexed to show in searches for her name. I guess that shows that the Internet really doesn't forget (except soccer tournament race riots at Disneyland).

Quote: (04-23-2018 11:01 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

She must be one of (((them)))

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

My (2 year old) tweet about her was flagged last week, too; the ban has since been lifted.

Unreal.

At this rate men will fear leaving their house in case they get accused of sex trafficking for glancing at some lying hoe from across the street. Absolutely shocking that she is being protected by twitter etc. Clearly she has a legal team with backdoor connections...