rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I just fuck up here?

Did I just fuck up here?

Got chatting to a girl on OKCupid, I jokingly mentioned sex, drugs and rock n roll, she said she needed all 3. Asked for her number and promised to text the following week but never did. Few weeks pass and last week I finally text saying I'm ready to deliver sex, drugs n rock n roll.

We get some flirty texts going and end up on how hard she likes to be fucked and when she last had sex, I casually mention I've been fucking a Brazilian girl all week. OKCupid girls is really keen to set a date for meet up. I text her saying that I'm not sure Scottish girls can match up to Brazilian girls in the bedroom to which she responds "I'm English actually, might be a good match". I think this is where I fuck it up by responding "Been with enough English girls to know they're not much different from Scottish girls. Prove me wrong?"

She replied "I'm guessing you're a player! I might be ready, not looking for sex right now though."

Did I fuck it up? Can it be salvaged? What should I reply?

Thanks.

Did I just fuck up here?

Quote: (09-22-2011 06:11 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Got chatting to a girl on OKCupid, I jokingly mentioned sex, drugs and rock n roll, she said she needed all 3. Asked for her number and promised to text the following week but never did. Few weeks pass and last week I finally text saying I'm ready to deliver sex, drugs n rock n roll.

We get some flirty texts going and end up on how hard she likes to be fucked and when she last had sex, I casually mention I've been fucking a Brazilian girl all week. OKCupid girls is really keen to set a date for meet up. I text her saying that I'm not sure Scottish girls can match up to Brazilian girls in the bedroom to which she responds "I'm English actually, might be a good match". I think this is where I fuck it up by responding "Been with enough English girls to know they're not much different from Scottish girls. Prove me wrong?"

She replied "I'm guessing you're a player! I might be ready, not looking for sex right now though."

Thanks.

You pushed it a bit too far with the "been with enough girls" text. In your situation she was already up for sex. In this situation its not bad to let her assume you had lots of girls or know what you are talking about but don't lay it on too thick.

Don't worry, she'll turn around. Just wait a few days and start texting her again but start of with some normal stuff and don't bust out the sex talk in the first few texts. She already knows your caliber.

Otherwise, there plenty more fish in the sea.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Did I just fuck up here?

Don't overgame. Once you get a good rapport going, go for the close. This is true for online or real world dating.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Did I just fuck up here?

Advice noted. I'll resume texting in a few days if need be and see how she reacts. Would it be wise if my next text was basically setting up a date?

Did I just fuck up here?

Quote: (09-22-2011 06:11 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Thanks.

Ouch, you shot yourself in the foot there at the end.

This is not an agree and amplify situation. You need to dial it back a bit, one way of doing that is to pretend as if your last exchange never occurred.

Lock it down. I'd ignore her last text and say something like:

"What are you doing next [weekday]? Let's grab a drink."

If she agrees, you haven't completely lost her. If she comes up with an excuse and doesn't give you an alternate day, move on... you're done.

There's no need to try to escalate so much via text, you ALWAYS risk scaring a girl away by continuing to communicate because the more you say, the bigger your chance of fucking up at some point.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Did I just fuck up here?

Good advice, next text will definitely be after the weekend trying to arrange a date for midweek.

Did I just fuck up here?

bump