rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I will be honest - Shoe lift

Ive been wearing shoe lift with a Shoe that got a good heel for about 5 years.

You see when i was young i was a late bloomer, I got bullied because of my height and I was very skinny growing up. I was an easy target for taller guys and guys with more size than me.

One day when i was 25 years old, I discovered Shoe lift insole and Shoes with bigger heel.

So i did try and i was like holy shit, This shit is insane.

I stand at 5foot11 barefeet.

What i did, is i order those 1 inch insole and put it in a Shoe that got a 1.25 inch heel. So it rise my height by 2.25 inches over my barefoot height.

It may not seem much , but i measure myself for shit and giggles, And i reached, 6foot1.25 inches. Big difference in term of appearance.

I even got sneakers that have 1.4 inches heel and it give 2.4 inches of total height.

BUT THE Reason i wear lift at the start was for women attention, I thought women like tall guys. So the more the better.

Anyway.

Today i wear those for The power it give with other men, You see where im from The average height is 5foot9 for men. So im a good 3 inches taller than most guys i encounter around in daily life. At first i didnt thought it woulnt make a difference, but it does, Men are easily intimidated by me, Also they dont try to start shit. Or bully or try anything. I got better service when im out in the society. People treat me different...

All of this because i was bullied as a kid. Its kinda Sad...

But im so used to wearing this shoe and insole, its totally confortable also and Totally Unoticeable. People have no clue that i wear this specially for the height it give. The shoe have 1.25 heel and i put the invisible 1 inch insole inside.

I realized that the reason i wear this today is because of Amogs and to be better than other men and not for women anymore.

In the back of my mind, im scared to get bullied again, Alpha other guys in the past did try to start shit with me. Thats why i wear those...

Honestly, this shit should never really bother you at 5ft11. I'm around 5ft 10 and would never really consider lifts, even when I was in Holland.

Pack on some muscle and regain your confidence son.

Would I refuse 3 inches? No.
Does height influence perceptions? Definitely.
But at 5ft 11 you should probably work on your confidence, looks (body and face) and game because your height isn't really holding you back.

Troll, 5'11" is above average. Quit starting retarded threads.

You get bullied because you're probably a pussy, not because of your height.

I'm 5'11" and feel pretty average. Know tons of dudes shorter than me and tons of dudes way taller than me. It doesn't really matter; people react based on your presence. Different story if you're 5'2" or something though.

If you don't want to get banned, you should use the search feature and soak in all the knowledge here. All the threads you've started have at least 5 threads already on the same topic.

This is pretty homo. I'm 5'7 or so and no one bullies me. Get yourself a masculine haircut, dress like a man, carry yourself like a man and people won't treat you like a vagina.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

On what planet is 5'11" short?

No 5'11" man is struggling because of his height. Maybe other reasons, but not that.

And where do you live and what are you doing that you are always needing to defend against guys "starting shit" ? Is your neighborhood a novel and you have to watch out for the greasers and socs?

A long time poster here recommended shoes with built in lifts. These are 100 times more comfortable than wearing lifts in regular shoes. Its less conspicuous if you get a boot style shoe, but they have all kind. One company that sells these is tallmenshoes.com

The real benefit if the inner confidence it gives you. Its hard to explain. Once you wear them you'll understand why women wear high heels.

Quote: (04-19-2018 05:09 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Its hard to explain. Once you wear them you'll understand why women wear high heels.

To make your legs look good? haha what

Yeah i get from Average too People start to call me tall when i wear the 2.5 inches one.

Its not a huge difference, because i stay within normal heights(like 2.5 inches) if you go too high it can look noticeable and its not confortable., since most people wear 1 inch shoe, It give me 1.5 inches of advantage. 2.5 inches is the max i would go.

I say you start to get called tall when you reach 6foot1. Since im near this 5foot11. It just 2.5 inches of boost with the shoe and Hair.

When i wear them i sometime get called tall. i reach 6foot1.5 with those. I can feel a difference when im around people,since the average height where im from is 5foot9.

Its funny because sometime i encounter Guys younger than me in their 20 twenties and they are shorter than me.

Im so used to wearing this, that i see my height as 6foot1. I wear this for 5 years non stop now.

I used to wear them because i thought it would give me advantage with women, But now i firmly believe it give me more power over other men. When i talk to average guy (5foot9) Im looking down.
I just wear them for the edge it give in everyday life.

Its hard to explain. Once you wear them you'll understand why women wear high heels.

Haha

WTF

Not for the same reasons....

A "short guy" who is 5'll...

What is a guy who is 5'5"? Microscopic, I assume. Your threads are absurd. Seriously. Ten posts and six of them are threads that are absolutely retarded. I'm desperately awaiting the ban hammer.

2.4 inch increase? LOL!

Imagine your ankle. Any shoe would become sandals!

5'11 short? Maybe in upscale neighborhood in Netherlands.

I'm 5'7 and I would never wear that shit.

Who relies on artificial props (fake shit) are women. Make-up, silicone in their butts, tits, push-up bras, high heels, tint in the hair, eyelashes, contact lenses, nasty "Latina eyebrows", straighten hair...

OP kickin it in low profile casual lifts

[Image: attachment.jpg38870]   

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: 667.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

haha its funny you guys get mad...

I can understand this...

I know some of you are probably going to run and buy Insole and big heel shoes, since i told you about this... it was my secret, but i guess now you guys know about it.

Dont be mad guys, Its a Dog eat Dog world out there. Be the best you can be. Women do the same thing. They try to be the best out of each other. Male do it with Social status too.

Its not bullshit that most of USA president were all tall men, 6foot+ Obama, Trump. Clinton, All tall men, It doesnt Lie guys, Height is important. Whether its women or for Social status.

You can make fun of me with the meme, its ok, in understand. Its normal. But im still going to wear these every fucking day for the rest of my life. I rather be 6foot1 than 5'11.

Theres even some people that wear 3-4 inches lift. To boost, But im aiming for Uniticiable and confort thats why im sticking with 2.5.

I'm glad I'm not young now. I'd probably feel compelled to either join a monastery or just do away with myself. I'm about as tall as your average Ghurka, and hopefully about half as manly and brave. When I was a senior in high school there only a couple of lineman on the football team that could out lift me. Maybe that was my saving grace, my stocky muscular build and my refusal to feel inferior because of my height. I was never a player but managed to go on dates, have several LTRs get married and have kids. Not trying to come across cocky, my life has had more ups and downs than a roller coaster. I just feel bad for you younger guys today. Even in my advanced age if I woke up 5'11" tomorrow I'd feel like King Kong. One more thing. The baddest dude i ever knew was a hillbilly friend from my Chicago days. He was about 5-7 or 8 maybe 165. He spoke with a slight lisp and had a higher pitched voice. He oozed confidence and had no problems with the ladies. Never looked for trouble but if you wanted it he was more than willing to accommodate you. I miss him.

Lmao jesus christ the massive insecurity on this OP's hamster is hilarious.

All because of a trauma of being "bullied" as a kid. [Image: lol.gif]

I bet you wear your red bottoms when you REALLY want to feel fierce.

Spoiler alert, lifts have been discussed on the forum plenty, it's not a secret, nor new advice.

Still doesn't fix your insecurities and height complex.

Good Looking Loser started wearing them at 6'1. Brad Pitt at 6'0 wears them. It just increases results according GLL.

Whatever - if it helps you, why not? Most women don't notice shit anyway unless it's the preliminary meeting.

I'm being a little facetious, but if a chick was gonna DQ you strictly on height, she was probably not someone you need to spend any time trying to bang anyway.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-19-2018 03:18 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I'm 5'7 or so and no one bullies me.

That's a lie. I bully you all the time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

And you follow me around threads like a puppy. I'd say that evens it up.

My mate is 5'7 and Im 6'

Hes got napoleon syndrome and is alpha as fuck

Hes got game and bangs the hot ones, and lays out the punch in a biff as well.

He don't wear no high heels.

OP is actually right.

I'm about 6'1" and I normally wear regular sneakers, which means about 1" gets added, but when I used to wear these steel toe work boots that added about 2.5" to 3" in height, I would absolutely get more attention from girls and more respect from guys than I already do.

The thing is, you might think, "How can 1 inch" matter?" Well, proportionately, it's inconsequential, but on the height bell curve, adding an inch when you're already 6'1", for example, jumps you considerably further along the curve, percentile-wise than the actual percentage increase in height. And since height is only relevant in the context of the comparison between your height and the height of others, the percentile ranking is what matters to women, subconsciously, not the actual height. In other words, women don't necessarily like "tall guys," they like "guys that are taller than the guys around them." So in the Netherlands, for example, being 6'2" might mean nothing, while it would mean a lot in Southeast Asia. It's not your absolute height that matters, it's your position along the height bell curve, your relation to the heights of the men around you, that matters.

As an example, the change from 6'0 to 6'1" is only a 1.38% addition in height, but on the U.S.A's height bell curve, that 1 inch increase moves you from the top 82.1% to the top 89.6%, a full 7.5% points.

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calc...e-country/

Being tall matters. Being confident can overcome an inadequacy in height, and so can being well built, but the OP isn't far off the mark in his observations.

Height matters.

When I'm in Asia or Mexico, I can literally be seen from a block away even if I'm in a crowd. I literally stand out. Does that affect my approaches? It does, 100%.

I can kind of understand where OP is coming from. All things considered equal, taller guys do generally command more respect.

However, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Some of the biggest players I've ever known were probably 5'6 barefoot and 5'7 with shoes on. They had no problems getting girls, though I guess any girl over 5'9 might have been hard for them to accomplish.

But even in countries like The Netherlands, it's not hard to find ethnic Dutch girls under 5'7 even if that's below average for female height there. And The Netherlands is (or one of) the tallest countries in the world.

At 5'11 you can't complain though (I know you weren't). Even at 5'6 I really don't think you have much to complain about. Once you start going below 5'4 as a man.......Yeah, it starts to become a real handicap at some point.

An old buddy of mine stood at literally about 5'1 or 5'2 with shoes on. His parents were from somewhere in Latin America. His height was a handicap, there's no amount of hamstering or rationalizing otherwise. No amount of "game" is going to be able to overcome that in many situations, I'm sorry but it's true.

However, being 5'1 or 5'2 as a grown man is on the extreme end of the scale no matter where you go. While I understand where OP is coming from (most would take more height if they could get it), there's very few men in the world where their height is a real handicap in life (I know you didn't argue that OP).

Quote: (04-19-2018 06:14 AM)Mig Picante Wrote:  

To make your legs look good? haha what

Quote: (04-21-2018 06:56 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

OP is actually right.

I'm about 6'1" and I normally wear regular sneakers, which means about 1" gets added, but when I used to wear these steel toe work boots that added about 2.5" to 3" in height, I would absolutely get more attention from girls and more respect from guys than I already do.

The thing is, you might think, "How can 1 inch" matter?" Well, proportionately, it's inconsequential, but on the height bell curve, adding an inch when you're already 6'1", for example, jumps you considerably further along the curve, percentile-wise than the actual percentage increase in height. And since height is only relevant in the context of the comparison between your height and the height of others, the percentile ranking is what matters to women, subconsciously, not the actual height. In other words, women don't necessarily like "tall guys," they like "guys that are taller than the guys around them." So in the Netherlands, for example, being 6'2" might mean nothing, while it would mean a lot in Southeast Asia. It's not your absolute height that matters, it's your position along the height bell curve, your relation to the heights of the men around you, that matters.

As an example, the change from 6'0 to 6'1" is only a 1.38% addition in height, but on the U.S.A's height bell curve, that 1 inch increase moves you from the top 82.1% to the top 89.6%, a full 7.5% points.

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calc...e-country/

Being tall matters. Being confident can overcome an inadequacy in height, and so can being well built, but the OP isn't far off the mark in his observations.

Height matters.

When I'm in Asia or Mexico, I can literally be seen from a block away even if I'm in a crowd. I literally stand out. Does that affect my approaches? It does, 100%.
I agree with 100% With this...

I used to wear the insole + The 1.25 heel shoe for the women attention, But now i just said fuck it and i wear them for Competition from other men.

Im taller than alot of men, Subconsiouly i know it make they think im better than them...

I saw one of my uncle and it was funny as fuck, Hes like 5foot9. And he used to see me as a 5foot11 guy.Since when growing up we were almost same height, We were used to look at each other near the same height. But when he saw me last time he told me you look different, Lol i was lauphing inside when i was looking down at him.

I dont go overboard with the lifts, I just used a 1.25 heel Regular shoe and jam a 1 inch insole inside. Since most people wear 1 inch heel shoe, It just give me a 1.25 inch of height advantage over my barefoot, But its better than nothing. It make me taller, and i can defently feel a difference in how people treat me and guys talk to me when im almost 6foot2, than when i wear flats(0.5 inch) Flat shoes.

Wear boots. They will provide you with enough lift where you don't need those insoles.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet