rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't have a mental connection with women

First of all, I'm not gay or anything like that.

I feel physically attracted to women, but I find it hard to have a 'mental' connection with women in general. It doesn't matter if the setting is business, casual or a date.

When I talk with guys I almost immediately feel some kind of 'click' with them. But I hardly have this with women. When I DO have a click with a woman, I feel bored after some time and lose my interest in her (on a mental level, not the physical).

Is it me or do more guys experience this?

Quote: (04-12-2018 07:04 AM)Marcus187 Wrote:  

I feel physically attracted to women, but I find it hard to have a 'mental' connection with women in general. It doesn't matter if the setting is business, casual or a date.

When I talk with guys I almost immediately feel some kind of 'click' with them. But I hardly have this with women. When I DO have a click with a woman, I feel bored after some time and lose my interest in her (on a mental level, not the physical).

why are you, in your right mind, stating something like that?! You're raising suspicions here.
Mental connection is a meme, you might make her believe there is one but you don't need to click with her to fuck her... or do you?
The fact that when you do you get bored is the proof : You're not on her level you're above so getting down to hers is like playing with children.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Obviously guys and women are very different, there's a reason why women often get mad that guys hangout with their buddies, because for strictly hanging out you have more in common, less headaches and less drama with a dude.

Not sure if your talking about dating or just personal connections in general but over the years I've had some great female friends who were just overall cool people chicks or not didn't really matter. No drama, enjoyed having some drinks, smoking some weed, good music, etc.

For dating obvioulsy physical attraction is improtant but at the same time if your strictly going after someone you find attractive oftentimes your gonna pick someone who sucks to hang out with and all they really have going for them is their looks.

Not sure if you fall into this camp but years ago I found myself attracted to a lot of party girls, club girls, etc ,etc, etc, not sure why was just what I was into at the time. Most of them were not at all fun to hang out with, had very little in common with, etc, etc, etc.

Every girl has to have some attractive girls in her clique, find a chick you vibe with enjoy hanging out with and meet her friends, they'll likely be similar and there's probably an attractive one in the group

Quote: (04-12-2018 07:04 AM)Marcus187 Wrote:  

Have you tried speaking to girls of a different racial or cultural background than you usually speak to ? Sometimes you might have no luck with white girls, but black girls or latinas or asians might work a lot work better.

Women.... They don't think like us humans.

This might end up inadvertently helping you, an 'aloof game' of sorts. Just make sure you remain interested enough so you don't bore them.

Richard "Dick" Johnson

There isn't enough information to go on here. Who are these girls? And where are you meeting them?

When I was in undergrad, I spent a few weeks trying to game chicks at the local student pubs/nightclubs/etc. Very quickly, I realized that I had next to nothing in common with these girls. They were the third-year undeclared arts major set. I was in a math major. We just didn't connect.

If you have a few brain cells, and you are regularly gaming the lowest rung of club girl, you are going to be intellectually starved. Those kind of girls are for fun and that's it (somewhat sad for them, but that is another story).

It sounds like maybe you are looking for a relationship or something like that. If not, why do you care if you are connecting on any sort of deep level with these girls? If you are looking for a relationship, you are going to have to focus on girls who pique your interest in more ways than just the physical. How to find them? Hit and miss. You are just going to have to focus on the areas where you think they might be and swim through the chum.

Currently out of office.