rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bank Teller Chicks

Bank Teller Chicks

I have a side business with accounts at a small local bank (everything in this town is small). I went in two weeks ago to deposit a check and drop something in my box in the vault.

This business only generates a few thousand dollars per year. It's not like I'm some kind of baller.

The teller who helped was a young lady and very flirtatious. I tried to be cordial while also keeping business on track.

Today I received what could be generously described as a personalized marketing email from her. It was as flirtatious as our initial conversation.

So she looked me up in the company database to make a quasi-personal contact.

Because it's so rare, I am always sort of amused and appreciative when a woman takes the initiative like this. However, I think it would not be considered appropriate if the roles were reversed.

Also, this is actually not the first time something like this has happened. About 10 years ago, a bank teller (who turned out to be a single mom) attached a note with her phone number and a heart to my deposit receipt.

Maybe I scream beta bucks.

It seems like this latest situation is something I should just walk away from. But I'm often a sperg about this stuff, so who knows. I haven't gotten laid in a while.

Anyway, I would appreciate some feedback. From what I can remember, she is fairly cute although maybe a little short for my taste.

Bank Teller Chicks

If this is stalking, than that word needs to be added to the modern terms whose definitions have been expanded to include about anything, like rape, grooming, racism, sexism, creepy, hate speech, harm, misogyny, etc..

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Bank Teller Chicks

I mean, I would go for it based on your situation. The ones that initiate like that tend to stick around for a while, which I really like in terms of having a constant option for when you're dry.

Just avoid spending money on her or do very minimal things if you think she's in it for the money. I do dates in the park, walking around etc. Or take her to like Chipotle or similar tier establishment for food or something, like a Blaze pizza which will only set you back 5-10$.

Bank Teller Chicks

Quote: (04-10-2018 05:17 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

If this is stalking, than that word needs to be added to the modern terms whose definitions have been expanded to include about anything, like rape, grooming, racism, sexism, creepy, hate speech, harm, misogyny, etc..

I took it out of the thread title.

Bank Teller Chicks

Gonna be cynical for laughs and pondering's sake:

Quote: (04-10-2018 05:10 PM)MidJack Wrote:  

...a personalized marketing email from her. It was as flirtatious as our initial conversation.

So she looked me up in the company database to make a quasi-personal contact.

- You ask her out to lunch

- She pitches you on a new small business loan she's being pressured to sell at the bank

What if it's really just good sales on her part to sign up people? How do banks make money anymore? Not like they are buying crypto with your deposits...

Anyway, I just had the thought of it playing out to be some special usurious new bank loan product for businesses, and had a chuckle.

THAT BEING SAID:

It's still on!

Go for it man, best case your intuition is correct, worst case you flip the script and seduce her. Besides she probably only makes $20 off of "selling" a loan to you.

Bank Teller Chicks

[Image: ae7.gif]

A woman who has the ability to see all your banking transactions, knows that you have a safety deposit box, and also the power to block your bank account(s) even temporarily is not somene you want to be dating or even flirting with.

This goes double if you live in a small town as you say you do.

Bank Teller Chicks

Tell her that you have this marketing projecting going on right now for your business but the chick who was going to be on all the posters just got sick so you wonder if she'd like to be a model for a day and be on the front of your brand for a smaller fee.
She'll say yes and then you bring your camera and take her to some rooftop and tell her to undress and do a few sexy poses. All girls loves the thought of being a model, but for most girls, it just stays a dream, so she'll become wet just by the fantasy of being a model and meeting a Christian Grey business owner even if you're ugly as fuck.

After the photo shoot you say that it was a hard day's work and suggest you go back to your house for a shower. You bang her there.

Bank Teller Chicks

Quote: (04-10-2018 05:31 PM)MidJack Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2018 05:17 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I took it out of the thread title.

Actually, I guess it is only stalking if the genders are reversed.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Bank Teller Chicks

I say make a deposit in her safety box while her interest rates are high.

Bank Teller Chicks

Go for it. In Miami, some of the sexiest young girls I saw worked in the local banks there. The ones often still in college were tellers, while the recent grads were trying to sell bank accounts, credit cards, shit like that.

Bank Teller Chicks

I’ll bet you think strippers like you too...

Bank Teller Chicks

You do not fuck this girl.
Leave it alone.

I would go above her head and file a formal complaint about her doing this.
It's extremely unethical for her to be doing this, it's probably borderline illegal.
Like stated before there's a chance she could fuck you over down the line.

I might be paranoid but i'm very skeptical of girls that come on to me.
98% of my bangs come from me pursuing girls. The 2% are from friends of friends introducing me to a girl that i met once or twice.
In the back of my mind i'm thinking "Honey Trap". She's gonna set me up and try to rob or kill me for whatever reason.
Thinking like this may have cost me some pussy in the past but I'm ok not having some pussy if it means i avoided being setup.

Bank Teller Chicks

Not really relevant but this reminds me about 20 years ago. You used to have to call the bank to find out your balance, etc. You'd often times get routed to a call center. Got to talking to this one bank call center rep. Turns out she was also located in my city. Made plans to meet her later that night after she got out of work. Brought her straight back to my house. +1

Always freaked me out a bit that she had access to my account balance at any time.

Bank Teller Chicks

Quote: (04-11-2018 08:23 AM)Turnus Wrote:  

Not really relevant but this reminds me about 20 years ago. You used to have to call the bank to find out your balance, etc. You'd often times get routed to a call center. Got to talking to this one bank call center rep. Turns out she was also located in my city. Made plans to meet her later that night after she got out of work. Brought her straight back to my house. +1

Always freaked me out a bit that she had access to my account balance at any time.

What happened, you thought she "sounded" hot??

Bank Teller Chicks

Its a sad statement of of cultural affairs that a young woman possibly showing attraction for a young man can generate so much fear and paranoia

That this girl works at a bank where the OP has a small business account should somehow make her a potential threat is bordering on asinine

If youre interested in seeing her naked...ask her out

If youre not,...dont

The fear being espoused in this thread is

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10410151]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Bank Teller Chicks

I am older now, but I know more than a few hot girls who got jobs in banks during their commerce degrees to learn the ropes and get their foot in the door. Then they started seeing guys as dollar signs and making eyes at them. Then they started happy houring around where these guys worked.

Its not a secret that a lot of gold digger girls here got those jobs to land cashed up men. Go to any downtown bank here and most of these girls are 8+.

Bank Teller Chicks

At my bank, it seems to alternate between the hottest chicks imaginable being tellers, right on down to what kaotic would colorfully term "donkeys". Although Mercenary makes a good cautionary point, I do feel that we all often tend to way overthink the whole, mere potential of what an interaction can lead to. Sure, in this case, it could be some selling-tactic bullshit, but really, if you're diggin' it, run with it until you've had your fill of it.

Bank Teller Chicks

We are getting lunch next week. Will report back with results.

Bank Teller Chicks

Quote: (04-13-2018 10:12 PM)MidJack Wrote:  

Do you have a second account with a different bank ?
(just in case)

Bank Teller Chicks

Good job.

Now reschedule for drinks near your house instead if you want to increase the likelihood of your investment yielding a deposit

Lunches are not FDIC insured. (Fuck Dat In day Crap)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Bank Teller Chicks

Quote: (04-11-2018 10:01 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Its a sad statement of of cultural affairs that a young woman possibly showing attraction for a young man can generate so much fear and paranoia

Heh... if only this were the case. She is several years younger.

Quote: (04-14-2018 10:41 AM)Caduceus Wrote:  

Do you have a second account with a different bank ?
(just in case)

Yes. Actually, I have only a small fraction of my assets at this bank. The warnings in this thread are valid, but I have decided that the situation is sufficiently risk managed to at least try one date.

Bank Teller Chicks

Let us know how it goes. I thought of this thread as I went to a wells fargo branch this morning and saw an attractive 20 something taking deposits, but the line was 10 deep, and I wasn't patient enough to attempt.

Bank Teller Chicks

She probably sees you as a safe guy to settle down with for her and her kid. Little does she know you're a roosh forum member!

Bank Teller Chicks

We were texting this morning, and I got her to admit she is a single mom. Fortunately I can now avoid investing any time or money in her.

Since this is the second time this exact scenario has happened, I will proceed to ignore bank teller chicks in the future.

Bank Teller Chicks

Quote: (04-16-2018 10:28 AM)MidJack Wrote:  

We were texting this morning, and I got her to admit she is a single mom. Fortunately I can now avoid investing any time or money in her.

Since this is the second time this exact scenario has happened, I will proceed to ignore bank teller chicks in the future.

Good catch. Did you ask her directly if you had kids? I ran into this scenario recently, and the girl seemed to get offended when I asked.