rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyway to use a girl without it looking like you are using her?

This girl I was with a couple of months ago texted me saying she can get tickets to any Dallas Cowboys game.

This chick is not attractive so I really don't want to start a relationship with her but I will put in enough time in the bedroom to get these tickets. Another thing, I do not want to be seen with her while at the game. Is there any technique out there that you guys know about that will secure me tickets/perks without having to commit alot of time to being with her?

If you need a chick to buy you sports tickets then you need to stop gaming girls and get your ass working on lifestyle.

One thing I deeply disagree with in all the stuff about game everyone posts is the notion you shouldn't wait for your bankroll before you start gaming women. Bullshit. Lifestyle comes first.

If I want to lay down a thousand dollars on a night of fun, I don't need a woman to do it for me.

Quote: (09-21-2011 11:12 PM)mycleverid Wrote:  

If you need a chick to buy you sports tickets then you need to stop gaming girls and get your ass working on lifestyle.

One thing I deeply disagree with in all the stuff about game everyone posts is the notion you shouldn't wait for your bankroll before you start gaming women. Bullshit. Lifestyle comes first.

If I want to lay down a thousand dollars on a night of fun, I don't need a woman to do it for me.
Kickboxer is in school and holds down a job just like me. You expect us to not fuck with girls until we graduate and get our careers going? Nobody cares about you "laying down a thousand dollars"

Kixkboxer - fuck her if you have to to get those tickets. Let her know you need to study or have to work so you're a busy guy. I would work play the extra busy guy role. Fuck her real good though.

Quote: (09-21-2011 11:40 PM)houston Wrote:  

Kickboxer is in school and holds down a job just like me. You expect us to not fuck with girls until we graduate and get our careers going? Nobody cares about you "laying down a thousand dollars"

Kixkboxer - fuck her if you have to to get those tickets. Let her know you need to study or have to work so you're a busy guy. I would work play the extra busy guy role. Fuck her real good though.

I'm in concurrence with this post; if guys waited until their life was together, the guys that got laid wouldn't be doing so until their mid 30's, and some would never get laid.

There's nothing written in any game book anywhere that says that you need to forsake everything else in your life (job, friends, school, family) in order to learn game. Learn to pick up girls while simultaneously building your cashflow.

As for this situation Kickboxer...you're probably going to have to fuck this girl if you want to take advantage of these tix.

Think about it; you said girl isn't too attractive and she texted you with the ticket lure, she's clearly DTF; pretty girls who know lots of guys want to fuck them don't do this type of thing, but if you feel fine with looking like a piece of shit I may have a solution.

1) Did she specify that you and her would be going to the game? This might only work if she didn't (the difference between 'I can get you tickets anytime you want' and 'I can get tickets any time I want').

2) If she just said 'I can get tickets for people' and not 'I can take anyone to a game', you can always try dropping a 'Yo, if you can still get tickets, I wanna take my little cousin to one of the games...', and see how she reacts.

May or may not work, but if you want to get something without giving something in return, it might be the only course of action. Piece of shit move? Totally, but if you're determined not to fuck her I see few other options.

I would still say fuck her if you have to get the tickets, one hand washes the other and fair is fair. I mean really, how unattractive are we talking here? 1-3, stay away, but 4-5? Every guy at some point or another will fuck that for less.

Honestly man, unless you are REALLY fiending for those tickets I would not do it. If you fuck her and get the tickets that bitch will be on your nuts forever and the worst type of cockblock is the ugly ass stalker chick.

Women buy me shit all the time. Even broke girls.

Get that pimp hand strong.

Quote: (09-22-2011 12:23 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Women buy me shit all the time. Even broke girls.

Get that pimp hand strong.

MikeCF and I have a lot in common.

But let me take this a step further.

A real player would be able to get the tickets without fucking her. You have to make her believe if she does give you the tickets, then she gets you in some capacity. Maybe you kick it, meet up for drinks, whatever. Don't sell your dick for some football tickets, especially when you can get them without doing that.

Women do this all the time. They can get shopping sprees, drinks, dinners, etc. from a man without spreading their legs. They do this by running game which makes it seem like if dudes keep buying, then maybe one day, they'll open the gate, but they'll never do. Simp ass dudes will play this game for years.

Just be nice to the chick. Take her phone calls, even hit her up every once in a while, etc. and you'll never have to have sex with her to get what you want, i.e. friend zone her.

Mrcleverlid-

I have no qualms letting a chick buy me stuff for free. I don't need to see the Cowboys play but if there's a way I can score free tickets then why wouldn't I?

Houston and Nonpareil-

I'd say she is a five when wearing makeup. I think I'll go ahead and fuck her for the tickets it does seem like a fair deal.

I'll just pretend I'm on Fear Factor and Joe Rogan is telling me I can do it

Quote: (09-22-2011 12:43 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I'd say she is a five when wearing makeup. I think I'll go ahead and fuck her for the tickets it does seem like a fair deal.

No, player, it ain't about being fair. It's about getting those tickets.

I suggest you read the thread about "lesser known game books."

Read the pimp books. "Pimpology: The 48 Laws of the Game" is especially good.

As a man, it takes a while having women buy you stuff. Trust me, you'll get used to it - and you'll like it. Then you'll expect - no, demand - it.

Think pimp not PUA.

@kickboxer: MFer, pound the fuck out of the chick while singing this shit. This girl knows the name of the game, that's why she put out that lure for you in the first place. You gotta pay for those tickets one way or the other. Dick is a commodity you have in abundance. Cash, less so.

Pay up, player.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-21-2011 11:40 PM)houston Wrote:  

Laying down a thousand dollars ?

Eh , broke ass world traveller here still getting laid.

Kickboxer , fuck her for the tickets but it will be though going there without her because she might offer you tickets because she aims to go there with you. Just enjoy the game, buy her a hotdog and give her the friend treatment when around her and especcially others.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

You don't have to fuck a chick who likes you to get what you want from her.

Think about this one from a woman's perspective; they get shit from guys they don't like all the time without laying on their backs.

You don't have to fuck a chick who likes you to get what you want from her.

Think about this one from a woman's perspective; they get shit from guys they don't like all the time without laying on their backs.

Accept her gift and just tell her thank you. Women receive gifts all of the time and don't end up giving up the pussy because of it...do the same...

I stand by what I said. Money first. Let's call it the incentive plan.

As for "laying down a thousand dollars" . . . what the hell do you guys think passes for a lifestyle?

If you think laying down a thousand dollars qualifies as someone talking shit about money then it's time to raise some expectations around here. Are you aware of what it takes to do a decent trip to an NFL stadium in the year 2011? Jesus Christ . . . we're not talking about going to the second game of a Bowie Baysox doubleheader on Dollar Dog Night.

There are far too many guys settling for a life being handed to them by the system. This is why too many internet forums are full of guys who say they lack confidence and can't approach and OMFG my girlfriend texted me and now I'm sad, etc, etc.

Lifestyle and game are about taking ownership of your life.

But, if playing the submissive role to an unattractive chick is the gameplan, have at. At least now I have some insight into origin of the mentality that gives rise to the "why do you call women lizards" and "my female boss is a cunt" threads.

Stop taking free tickets from ugly chicks. Stop having a boss at all. Pull your finances together and build something today. Lifestyle and business come first.

Quote: (09-21-2011 10:21 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Is there any technique out there that you guys know about that will secure me tickets/perks without having to commit alot of time to being with her?

No. But I see profit here.

How many tickets can she get per game?

How much are tickets to football games?

Although she's nasty, does your ticket woman own a dallas cowboy's cheerleader outfit? I'd imagine most girls in Dallas do?

Aloha!

Tell her you just want to be friends with her [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-22-2011 10:14 PM)mycleverid Wrote:  

I stand by what I said. Money first. Let's call it the incentive plan.

As for "laying down a thousand dollars" . . . what the hell do you guys think passes for a lifestyle?

If you think laying down a thousand dollars qualifies as someone talking shit about money then it's time to raise some expectations around here. Are you aware of what it takes to do a decent trip to an NFL stadium in the year 2011? Jesus Christ . . . we're not talking about going to the second game of a Bowie Baysox doubleheader on Dollar Dog Night.

There are far too many guys settling for a life being handed to them by the system. This is why too many internet forums are full of guys who say they lack confidence and can't approach and OMFG my girlfriend texted me and now I'm sad, etc, etc.

Lifestyle and game are about taking ownership of your life.

But, if playing the submissive role to an unattractive chick is the gameplan, have at. At least now I have some insight into origin of the mentality that gives rise to the "why do you call women lizards" and "my female boss is a cunt" threads.

Stop taking free tickets from ugly chicks. Stop having a boss at all. Pull your finances together and build something today. Lifestyle and business come first.

So none of us should try to get pussy until we have mad cash? You're talking out of your ass here. Thats what Asian parents tell their nerdy kids who grow up to marry a 2.

I agree with making money, but you can't just give up on the hunt until you get it.

Getting pussy and getting money are similar and done in conjunction are powerful. They both involve persistence and an ability to weather strong emotions.

In fact in most cases, I see guys getting the pussy first and then getting the money. A guy who can change his personality and turn from a loser to a winner is not gonna give a shit what other people say and go for his goals.

A year ago I wouldn't have the same drive I have right now for getting money, its because I realize that results come in the long term(because of hundreds of rejections in the game) that I soldier on and still work on my online biz even if progress is slow.

Stay in and work 100 hours a week for months on end and I can give you a guarantee your game's gonna go to shit, you gotta have balance.

Besides a dude who can get a chick to buy him stuff is going to be able to do well in biz, as we all know a guy who isn't afraid to ask for more is gonna get more. A guy who cares very little about rejection is gonna take more risks in life.

The fact is that game provides a reference experience that you can do the impossible. When you truly believe that you can finally have the self confidence to start working for yourself.

Quote: (09-23-2011 01:26 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

So none of us should try to get pussy until we have mad cash? You're talking out of your ass here. Thats what Asian parents tell their nerdy kids who grow up to marry a 2.

Being Asian, I completely agree with this. (although girls are not '2' usually... at least near where I live)
It sucks if you are just willing to make up some stupid cash and dont build your game skills. In the end, by 30-35, you realize you are badly pussy whipped, zero game, and still, not even the richest in your own community!

Game on!

Once I decided to pull my finances together it took me one year to have enough to play and two years to have enough to raise hell.

Quote:Quote:

by 30-35, you realize you are badly pussy whipped, zero game, and still, not even the richest in your own community"

I'm not talking about becoming Warren Buffett. I'm talking about having enough money that if I want to do anything on my list of stuff to do (travel for a month, go to a major sporting event, buy an expensive suit I like) I can, without hesitation, lay down the money today to make it happen. I admit, I plowed hard into making money and setting myself up so I'd never have to do real work ever again. At the bare minimum, you should be working on a money-making scheme at this exact moment even if you are working on women also.

I see too many guys posting stuff that indicates they're just looking for help chasing girls and not doing shit to set themselves up financially. That's like throwing Ramen noodles in a pot and wondering why you don't have a lasagna when you're done.

Quote: (09-23-2011 11:02 AM)mycleverid Wrote:  

Once I decided to pull my finances together it took me one year to have enough to play and two years to have enough to raise hell.

Quote:Quote:

by 30-35, you realize you are badly pussy whipped, zero game, and still, not even the richest in your own community"

I'm not talking about becoming Warren Buffett. I'm talking about having enough money that if I want to do anything on my list of stuff to do (travel for a month, go to a major sporting event, buy an expensive suit I like) I can, without hesitation, lay down the money today to make it happen. I admit, I plowed hard into making money and setting myself up so I'd never have to do real work ever again. At the bare minimum, you should be working on a money-making scheme at this exact moment even if you are working on women also.

I see too many guys posting stuff that indicates they're just looking for help chasing girls and not doing shit to set themselves up financially. That's like throwing Ramen noodles in a pot and wondering why you don't have a lasagna when you're done.

Dude, there is section in the forum exclusively for making money and talking about stocks and buying the Iraq dinar etc. If we lumped everything into one, people would get distracted.
We are humans. We want to be informed about being fit, being spiritual, getting lizards and getting paid.

This particular thread is about how to extract gwap from lizards without it looking obvious.

In this question, I would refer to our resident expert Pusscrook.

Nobody is saying to ignore getting papes and just focus on getting reptiles. That would be daft. But they must go hand in hand as a broke ass hunter is as limited (can only get hoodrats and an occasional well to do lizard) as a rich wannabe hunter (subject to major simping).

The two social states (independent wealth i.e. no boss) versus gamer (ability to manipulate lizards into giving it up) must be comrades.

Inseperable, in my view.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-23-2011 12:02 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Dude, there is section in the forum exclusively for making money and talking about stocks and buying the Iraq dinar etc.

Fair enough. I'll refrain.

In a certain sense, mycleverid has a point (though I don't agree with his presentation).

Bundles of guys getting into the game ask themselves how they can use and manipulate women. This is a scarcity mentality, while the abundance mentality would be to assume supplication (in the form of gifts and behaviour).

Granted that's hardly at an intermediate game level and there's nothing saying that you shouldn't enjoy a couple of trinkets thrown your way along the ride if the opportunity arises.

You have to keep your self-respect (and rep if you are in a tight community like college) in mind however. You have to be able to live with the fact that you rammed a toad if it turns out that the ploy didn't pan out in the end.

Wait... so you're having sex with a girl in exchange for items of value.

Sounds like you're a bit of a prostitute dude.

You're just as bad as they are. Haha.

Totally agree.

And if you are going to do something like that at least do it for a better team. The Cowboys? Really?

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."